Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Hi Dawn Ive been reading through your diary and find it interesting! Havent been on minimins long so just getting the hang of it, re started SW this monday as well as i was trying to maintain after i reached my target at Xmas and a few pounds have creeped back on. Anyway I saw in one of your food diaries that you mentioned laughing cow blue cheese traingles? I told my mum whos also doing SW and she really wants to know where you get them from?! haha we havent seen them anywhere before? And congratulations on your weight loss you have done so well!! :D

Charlotte-May said:
Hi Dawn Ive been reading through your diary and find it interesting! Havent been on minimins long so just getting the hang of it, re started SW this monday as well as i was trying to maintain after i reached my target at Xmas and a few pounds have creeped back on. Anyway I saw in one of your food diaries that you mentioned laughing cow blue cheese traingles? I told my mum whos also doing SW and she really wants to know where you get them from?! haha we havent seen them anywhere before? And congratulations on your weight loss you have done so well!! :D

Hi Charlotte-May x

Ooh lovely to meet you!

And bless you for having a read and not falling asleep lol!

There's quite a lot of us 're-starters' on here so you're not alone! How are you finding it this time? I've found it much easier as I really like the EE plan, and this site has made a HUGE difference to me.

Just one word of warning...we have a stud muffin amongst us called Maximus and all us ladies are in his harem! ;) Just beware cos he'll be after you! Mind you, he's too busy walking thousands of miles a day to bother us much these days...:(

Oh yes, blue cheese jobbies! They were from Tesco, near the cheese triangles, but they were quite high in syns (about 2.5 syns I think but could've been 1.5) so I didn't get them again lol! Xx

pjallen1982 said:
ooh shopping. I approve. I haven't been to matalan for ages,in fact i haven't bought clothes for ages. Hope you have a lovely day off. Suki does sound adorable. Have a nice day x

I love Matalan!

They're cheap!

And their sizes are...generous lol!

And they usually have some really nice stuff xx

Evening, Mate.

I was going to post at great length, but now the wi-fi signal in my room has got really low, and I really can't be bothered to go back down to the bar where it's better.

So I'm going to give up & get into bed with my book.

So - night. Hope you have a good day off tomorrow.

Well that's a bit pants!

How about I give u a ring tomorrow? Or text? Depending on what your plans are x

Yep. I'm about.
Well, about something. About 5'5''. About to go to bed. About...

Anyway, I'm still in Durham, but on the end of either a text or a phone, or (usually) a pooter. And definitely happy to chat!

Ok great!

Will text first, make sure I'm not interrupting anything ;) then maybe phone. Not sure on times but won't be early!

And I haven't quite gone yet, cos the signal is still hanging in there.
But next time it goes, I really can't be bothered to fight to get it back.
So I'll put a DNR order on it - just for tonight!

I got 2 folders of dnr's at work...;)

Yes ok...I can put it in there, along with that sock you gave me to look after...you know...the one with a big M on it...;)

I love Matalan!

They're cheap!

I will have to have a look in Matalan after I go swimming this morning, as there is one on the same retail park as the gym, as I need a new top to go out with my friends tomorrow night.
I might be lucky, and find something before I have to trawl Next, Desire by Debenhams or Outfit;)

skinnydawn said:
Yes ok...I can put it in there, along with that sock you gave me to look after...you know...the one with a big M on it...;)

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't resuscitate that. It doesn't stand a chance. Not after where it's been!

I love Matalan!

They're cheap!

Yes I used to get a fair bit from there but haven't for ages. Maybe post-birthday I may have to have a wander in there. Hope you find some good bargains you slinky thing :) x

pjallen1982 said:
Yes I used to get a fair bit from there but haven't for ages. Maybe post-birthday I may have to have a wander in there. Hope you find some good bargains you slinky thing :) x

Haha! Thanks Penny! I'll do my best! Xx

You have a good day sweetie xx

ginlin said:
I will have to have a look in Matalan after I go swimming this morning, as there is one on the same retail park as the gym, as I need a new top to go out with my friends tomorrow night.
I might be lucky, and find something before I have to trawl Next, Desire by Debenhams or Outfit;)

Ooh definately try Matalan first! Let us know how u get on xx

Do you still need a card to shop at Matalan?? They opened one near us last summer but I've not even stepped in it!! Always thought it was more fuddy duddy type stuff lol. Might have a nose at some point tho!! xx

Ooh definately try Matalan first! Let us know how u get on xx

I was naughty and left Matalan till last, because I felt like really treating myself to a Julien MacDonald top from Debenhams....well he does come from the same town as me, so supposed a little bit biased:8855:
But they looked far to glitzy, and neither did I find anything in Outfit or Next, so headed, for Matalan....and found a top, with a necklace with it, just like you get in Per Una....well chuffed!.....Thanks x

Do you still need a card to shop at Matalan?? They opened one near us last summer but I've not even stepped in it!! Always thought it was more fuddy duddy type stuff lol. Might have a nose at some point tho!! xx

They didn't ask me if I had a card when I bought the top, but I could see a lot of people using one.

ginlin said:
I was naughty and left Matalan till last, because I felt like really treating myself to a Julien MacDonald top from Debenhams....well he does come from the same town as me, so supposed a little bit biased:8855:
But they looked far to glitzy, and neither did I find anything in Outfit or Next, so headed, for Matalan....and found a top, with a necklace with it, just like you get in Per Una....well chuffed!.....Thanks x

Excellent! Glad you got something nice!

We've just got back...spent all my birthday money lol!
Laura...I don't think you need a card these days...

And its DEFINATELY not all fuddy duddy stuff lol! Xx

Back