Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Dawn - the second dress looks beautiful on you. 2 in one day! Well done for a lady who says she's not a dress person.

Glad you had a good day and party. Any left-overs on the chocholate cate to send me through the internet? It looks delish!

Hi dawn, so glad you had a good birthday :) 100% today mrs after your syn free birthday ;) x x

Pommette said:
Dawn - the second dress looks beautiful on you. 2 in one day! Well done for a lady who says she's not a dress person.

Glad you had a good day and party. Any left-overs on the chocholate cate to send me through the internet? It looks delish!

Thanks Bev...well I thought in for a penny...in for a pound lol! And it was great as it was only family there! Although my mum did say had I forgotten to put my trousers on lol! Think its been a while since she saw me in anything other ankle length clothes! And then Gwyn told her off and said I looked lovely lol! She was joking tho x :)

That cake was so tastey...and there's a Bev sized piece left for you hunni xxx

ginlin said:
Glad you had a great syn free birthday;), and you look fab in that dress!

Cheers Lynne xxx

shenzi said:
Hi dawn, so glad you had a good birthday :) 100% today mrs after your syn free birthday ;) x x

Thanks hunni...you know that's EXACTLY what I need now...a good boot up the backside to get me going again! I've brought the rest of the cakes into work but I'm so not gonna have one.

And you missy...100% as well or I'll be sending Sarah round with the spinach!! ;)

It's going to be a GOOD day! Xxx

I'm sorry you had to find out like this Sue...

But your boy is very naughty...

And I don't know if you know this but...

He's meeting a GIRL tomorrow!!! :eek:
Thanks Dawn, but you know the mumsie is aways the last to know anything.:confused:

I am still recovering from the shock :eek:but at least I have stopped crying now:cry:

Stevie boxer boy...

That's a p**s poor excuse and you know it young man!

Your poor mumsie is very upset with your behavior :eek:

I think some serious grovelling may be in order...;)

Thank you again Dawn.......can I adopt you please.? You are the daughter I have searched for all of my adult life.

Sarah was too shy, and didn't want to because people were looking. - er I mean my iphone battery died.;)

Is this the same Sarah we all know and love or was it some other Sarah ?? Cos the 2 words Sarah and shy just do not marry........now on the subject of that last word..........................................

You look lovely in your dress Dawn. You look like a lovely, slim size 12 person who has never had to worry a jot about eating things like that amazing chocolate cake.

lots of love and hugs:bighug:

p.s. The lovely Pierce has added thenew hug for us..Thanks Pierce !!!!

Thank you again Dawn.......can I adopt you please.? You are the daughter I have searched for all of my adult life.

Ahem........

Is this the same Sarah we all know and love or was it some other Sarah ?? Cos the 2 words Sarah and shy just do not marry........now on the subject of that last word..........................................

I'm afraid your boy is embroidering the truth just a leeeeeetle bit, mumsy!

Though of course I am the shy, quiet and retiring type, so I don't know what you're saying.

Oh, and don't buy a hat just yet...

Ahem........

I'm afraid your boy is embroidering the truth just a leeeeeetle bit, mumsy!

Though of course I am the shy, quiet and retiring type, so I don't know what you're saying.

Oh, and don't buy a hat just yet...

Sorry daughter. I did not mean to offend you. You know you are the daughter of my dreams and how lucky I am that you and Dawn get on so well. Both my cyber siblings happy together.

I think I might have disinherited the male side of the family :8855:

fillymum said:
Thanks Dawn, but you know the mumsie is aways the last to know anything.:confused:

I am still recovering from the shock :eek:but at least I have stopped crying now:cry:

You look lovely in your dress Dawn. You look like a lovely, slim size 12 person who has never had to worry a jot about eating things like that amazing chocolate cake.

lots of love and hugs:bighug:

p.s. The lovely Pierce has added thenew hug for us..Thanks Pierce !!!!

Aww....please adopt me mumsie!!!

But I don't know if I want that norty boy Maximus for my big bruvva ;) He's a bit cheeky and he's always walking everywhere! :(

Thankyou for saying such nice things about my dress and everything...I think I must be taking after my new mumsie xxx

Don't worry Dawn, my sweet, new daughter he is about to be excommunicated from the family if there is not an improvement in the way he treats his mumsie and disrespects his sisters .......... very norty. norty boy !!!!

I am proud to be your adopted mumsie,

come to mumsie:bighug:

Hi folks!!!

And thanks to everyone for your kind birthday wishes :thankyou:

I have had a really lovely day xx

After opening all my cards at breakfast, I started on the pressies...perfume, smellies from Lush, lottery tickets, flowers, dvd, Matalan vouchers & money!!! Lovely!!!

Then we went to church and I wore the dress that I posted a pic of a couple of weeks ago. I've never worn a dress to church, and it was nice as quite a few people commented. :)

During the service, Gwyn went up to the front to read the notices, and then I heard him saying...

"I'd like to wish my wife Dawn a very happy birthday so would you all like to join me..." and everyone sang Happy Birthday to me!!! Lol! First time that's happened to me in a church!!!

After the service we had coffee and the cakes I'd made last night which were blooming delish!!!! :eating:

Then it was a mad dash back home to get tidied up for my party!!! :party0019:

So we had mum, Shirley, bruv David with Jake and Maddy, Andy and Dan come round...and I'm afraid we had take out pizza, chips, choc birthday cake, strawberries & cream...and the odd glass of wine :eek:

All syn free of course!! :whistle:

Now I'm going to attempt to put some pics on :rolleyes: ...the dress I'm wearing is the second one of the day! I didn't take a pic of the first cos you've already seen it xxx

Aww man!

I'm on a hiding to nothing here.

Anyhoo, sparrow-ankles! (yes you Dawnie) enough of these girly dresses, show some more leg :eek:

OMG that cake looks amazing!!! As do you Dawnie in a dress!!!

Glad you had such a lovely day and were so spoilt, very well deserved :)

Aww man!

I'm on a hiding to nothing here.

Anyhoo, sparrow-ankles! (yes you Dawnie) enough of these girly dresses, show some more leg :eek:

Good grief man!!!

I thought the dresses were way short enough! :eek:

Only my shorts are shorter than them!!! :faint2:

And that just ain't gonna happen! :nono:

I'll mail you the pic of "that tattoo" :eek:

Methinks that was a challenge too far even for a stud muffin such as yourself hun!!! ;)

Dawn you look amazing :D well done, two dresses in one day, very impressive, so was the cake, now had I known a cake like that was only down the road I would have had to pop in :D

Thats quite an achievement to wear two dresses, you look fabxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evening all xx

Ooh isn't the day after your birthday a bit of a bummer!!! :eek:

Especially when there's leftover pizza & birthday cake in the fridge! :eatdrink051:

But I have resisted and so I'm very pleased with myself :angel09: And I'm going to be very angelic in a minute and tuck into my delicious hi fi bar while Gwyn has a great big chunk of choccy cake ;)

Work was quite ok today, but somehow or other I managed to volunteer to do overtime on Friday :confused: We're really struggling for staff, and before I knew it I'd offered to go in!!! :eek:

Gotta learn to keep my gob shut! (don't even GO there Steve! :rolleyes:)

I haven't really got anything else to report tbh...work days are always a bit boring I'm afraid :sigh:

So, time to post my food, make a coffee, have my hi fi bar...and then go and annoy Steve lol :8855:

Todays Food Red

42g all bran (B)
250ml ss milk (A)

soup (3)
apple
banana
yoghurt

sw coronation chicken
salad
salad cream (2)
fresh fruit salad
yoghurt

hi fi bar (B)
milky coffee (A)

Total syns:- 5

Morning Dawn - thanks fro the chocolate cake. It arrived safely and hubby said it was much better than my last attempt of 20 years ago! :eek:

Hope today is ok - and might I say you're mad! Volunteering for overtime when you shoulod be at home with your lovely, caring hubby.

Back