Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

shenzi said:
Sonds like you have had a really good day today, and again well done for only going 4 syns over, but theres room for that now you at TARGET.

Good luck for reading in front of all those people, you know everyone will be looking over thinking wow look at dawn shes looking totally SKINNY and totally GORGEOUS!! Enjoy xx

Have fun bathing Suki! I have had all my furries in the bath today i have to admit the rabbot was much easier than the dog lolxx

Thanks Emma x

Ive only read once before...about 7 years ago when I first started seeing Gwyn and he was taking the service. I didn't like it then and I really don't fancy doing it tomorrow :( But I couldn't really say no!

Suki had her bath tonite bless her. Now she looks like a pom pom lol!

But now your much confident then you were back then!

Lol i can imagine her running around not being able to see her legs or face just a tiny fluff ball!xx

Pommette said:
:8855:Is a rabbot a cross between a rabbit and a robot?

Hope all goes well at church tomomorrow Dawn. Just stand tall, take a deep breath and . . .
thrust your boobs out and see if you can distract everyone whilst you are doing the reading!!

Lol! Thanks for the advice hun!

Must remember to put on my pointy tits bra...

Hope you don't talk like that in church:cool:

Try not to be thiking about me while doing the reading! anything relating to St Stephen, or the word maximum etc. and you'll ether trip up or crack up!

Of course by merely mentioning it now I have planed the seed of doubt;)

Do me proud Mrs Narrator woman:p

Lol, thanks Steve, I think!

It will indeed be very hard not to think of you of course as you quite rightly fill my every waking moment...

But I shall try ;)

Good morning dawn hope you have a lovely Sunday xx

Morning Dawn, hope the reading goes well today:)

Have just read over your day yesterday - a 60th wedding anniversary??!! Wow, that is impressive - even if we started now, I don't think me and bf would get 60 years in!! That is good going!! xxx

Hi ladies,

Thanks for your good wishes for the reading xxx

Well I survived it so that's ok! It was quite funny as a few people came up to me afterwards to say how well I'd read lol! They must have been listening to someone else! Even funnier was the ministers wife saying it was obviously something I did regularly...oh yes, says me...every 7 years without fail lol!

Just popping to the pet store on the way home then I'll hopefully come back on here xx

Well done, Dawn. I've got to do it next week.
Which doesn't terrify me NEARLY as much as in a few weeks time when I've got to do the prayers. I'm likely to have a nervous breakdown about that!

Hi ladies,

Thanks for your good wishes for the reading xxx

Well I survived it so that's ok! It was quite funny as a few people came up to me afterwards to say how well I'd read lol! They must have been listening to someone else! Even funnier was the ministers wife saying it was obviously something I did regularly...oh yes, says me...every 7 years without fail lol!

Just popping to the pet store on the way home then I'll hopefully come back on here xx

I'm glad that the reading went well :)

If it's anything like our visits to a Pet store, it will be an expensive one!;)

well done on the reading Dawn :D its something I hate... terrifies me so I'm well proud of you for doing this. Its like everything gets easier each time. You did the worst bit by standing there and doing the reading, and you got praise for it, how fantastic is that. Well done you ! :D xxxxx

Well done Dawn - hope the pointy bra helped.

I used to have to do loads of presentations when I worked, and although everyone said they were always good and used to comment that they were often amusing and they actually enjoyed them, I was always terrified.

Well done on doing your reading and even better that you got lovely comments. Did you manage to find a pointy bra ??!

Hope you've had a good weekend. I am stuffed full of my non-SW weekend food (oops - but I really enjoyed it so it's just one of those things !) and going out again tonight - eek ! Hope to catch up again soon :)

Gail x

P.S. Loved the description yesterday of Suki as a pom pom !!!

Evening ladies, Sarah.... and The Jacksonville Jaguar...The Wildest Cat in Florida! :rolleyes:

Well church was great once I'd finished my reading! I think the pointy bra did the trick! :banana dancer: After the service we had coffee and I had a chat with old Les. He was full of stories as usual about his time working for the gas board. And he said we have to take Suki to church next week or he would just walk out again lol! As it happens, one of my ambulance drivers is taking the service next week so no problems there!

Our trip to the pet store resulted in a new collar and lead (pink of course), some more food, some conditioner and a de-tangling spray. I couldn't believe they have all their xmas stuff in already! Aww the little doggy outfits were just sooo cute! But Gwyn wouldn't buy any of them :(

Dan came round this afternoon so he joined us for dinner, which was a mish mash of leftovers and whatever I could cook in a relatively short time :eek:, but it was quite tasty in the end!

So how was the weather for everyone today?

It was absolutely scorching here!!! :character00238: I decided to be very brave and wear my shorts...and they were too big!!! happy036:happy036:happy036: So then I spent half an hour trying in vain to find something else cool to put on when Vicki came upstairs and offered to lend me a pair of her shorts. So just for a laugh I tried them on...and they fitted! :bliss::bliss::bliss:

So I wore my 19 year old daughters size 10-12 shorts all afternoon lol! :wee::wee::wee:

And I've only just taken them off cos it's blooming freezing now! :8855:

Hope I didn't stretch them too much :eek:

Just been watching x factor...is it just me or is Louis on another planet? :confused:

Todays Food red

mini hifi bar (1/2 B)

ham and egg salad
potato salad (3)
celeriac and bns chips
beetroot
salad cream (2)
fresh fruit salad
yoghurt

milky coffee (A)
mini hifi bar (rest of B)
banana

Total syns:- 5

So I have 1 A and 1 B left, and a few syns to play with...not sure what to have...

So I wore my 19 year old daughters size 10-12 shorts all afternoon lol! :wee::wee::wee:
My god woman, have you no shame? Stealing your daughters shorts?
But I bet it was a fantastic feeling. Go girl go!

Just been watching x factor...is it just me or is Louis on another planet? :confused:
And Yes, Louis has lost the plot. He needs to be sent to a retirement home for the terminally bewildered. What on earth was he thinking about putting Goldie through? She is absolute rubbish! Thank heavens she dropped out. Anyone know why?

It just reminds me of last year when he put that stupid man Wagner through. He was a joke too but the problem was the public kept voting for him. Grrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
Wow, well dne with your super skinny shorts! Excellent!
AND yes Louis is totally out of his mind. I thought Kelly was too sending that scottish girl home, she was my favourite!
Looks like you had a nice day - food looks yummy too. Was a scorcher with us too, so warm but not complaining ;)
Have a nice evening x

Thanks Penny :)
I loved the Scottish girl too, I thought she stood a really good chance :confused:

My god woman, have you no shame? Stealing your daughters shorts? BUt I bet it was a fantastic feeling. Go girl go!

No shame whatsoever I'm afraid Bev!!! Still gotta prise this silly grin off my chops too! :D

And Yes, Louis has lost the plot. He needs to be sent to a retirement home for the terminally bewildered. What on earth was he thinking about putting Goldie through? She is absolute rubbish! Thank heavens she dropped out. Anyone know why?

Definitely time for Louis to go I think! :rolleyes: As for Goldie...just weird! :eek:

It just reminds me of last year when he put that stupid man Wagner through. He was a joke too but the problem was the public kept voting for him. Grrrrrrrrrr

Dont get me started on him! :mad:

Hi Julie !!!

Thanks for popping by :) How are you getting on? I had a little peek at your page...amazing loss already hunni!

You can be quite raunchy at times for someone your age can't you?

I also had my shorts on today and it got quite warm too - though the breeze from the river meant it never got much above 90f I was still the coolest cat in Jaguarland.

Well done on your reading Dawnie, but I fear I will be a good 2st!! yes 2 STONE heavier than you when I get back. That is scary. Perhaps your next reading should be that of the riot act - to me!!!

SW might be all about being in control, but Florida is all about losing all control.

S

What a paradox eh?:8855:

Back