Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Good morning dawn, i hope you have a lovely day xx

Hannah:) said:
Haha I'm working backwards stole one of Mum's T-shirts today - She had NEVER wore it (as it was too small for her) I tried it on too see how much more weight I had to lose and it fitted - It was a 14 (must have been a big one as some of my 16s don't fit) haha!!

But the dress I wanted I tried on again (last time it was too small) this time it was hanging off me! Then realised it was a size 22 - So guess thats another one Mum will never wear (too big for her and me!!)

Hope Suki likes her new lead and congratulations on the reading!

P.s Would say you could bring Suki to our church but she would get terrorised by toddlers!

Hi Hannah! Xx

Ooh great news about that dress being too big eh? And getting into size 14 too!!! Good for you hunni! I've never worn any of Vickis clothes before, and up until now the only things she's been able to borrow from me have been shoes and boots lol! And yesterday she spotted one of my new dresses in the wardrobe and said she'd like to wear it one day! Brilliant!!!

Suki was a bit unsure of the collar as she kept scratching it, but we left it on for a while and she soon forgot about it :)

I wonder how many other dogs go to church...;)

Lovely to see you xxx

Maximus said:
You can be quite raunchy at times for someone your age can't you?

I also had my shorts on today and it got quite warm too - though the breeze from the river meant it never got much above 90f I was still the coolest cat in Jaguarland.

Well done on your reading Dawnie, but I fear I will be a good 2st!! yes 2 STONE heavier than you when I get back. That is scary. Perhaps your next reading should be that of the riot act - to me!!!

SW might be all about being in control, but Florida is all about losing all control.

S

What a paradox eh?:8855:

Morning Steve,

Whaddya mean..."someone of MY age"???

Cheeky devil!

Let's not forget somebody not too far away is soooo much older than me...aren't you Steve!!

And that quite possibly your next birthday will be celebrated in the presence of some rather attractive, YOUNGER, skinny minis who will more than possibly run rings round you!

I shall leave you to ponder that thought ;)

Here endeth the sermon :)

P.S. Should have a nice new pointy tits bra soon, thanks to my lovely SIS Gail! :)

shenzi said:
Good morning dawn, i hope you have a lovely day xx

Thanks Emma x
Hope you manage to get some sleep in this heat x And don't dream about foxes and wandering men lol! Xx

Morning, Dawn.
Just popping in to check up on you.
There you are!

Well done on the shorts. I did get to the point where I could wear some of Ros's trousers, and we do share some tops. I need to get back there!

Morning Sarah,

Lol...just been posting on your thread :)

I'm loving this clothes sharing thing...my wardrobe has almost doubled just like that lol! ;)

Hellooo guys x

Ooh...very exciting day for me today!

Not only did I hoover all my carpets today...I cleaned them all too! :bliss:

I have to say, they don't look much different tbh...and Suki peed in the hall 2 minutes after I'd put the carpet cleaner away :rolleyes:...but I had fun doing them and I know they're clean (ok nearly clean) even if they don't look it!

I also had to extricate my clothes from the wardrobe in what Gwyn and I had lovingly called our "spare" room, but which Daniel is calling his "bed"room from next week :sigh: Oh well, it was nice while it lasted I suppose...and it will be nice to have him back home with us :grouphugg: I've really missed him.

Had a bit of a moment this afternoon and I'm not really sure what sparked it off. Gwyn made coffee and we took it into the conservatory, and I put a cd on. The next minute I was in tears, crying for Dad. We used to sit in there with Dad quite often as he liked to see the garden...and I realise now that I haven't sat in there since he died. I just saw him, in his place on the settee...I'm fine now, but it's right what they say about little things or situations making you think of someone.

Anyway, I really looking forward to tomorrow now cos guess where we're going...

It starts with a B...

and ends in RAVISSIMO!!! :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Yep, we're off to MK to spend the vouchers gorgeous Gail gave me!!! Thanks sis!!! :thankyou: I've no idea what I'm going to get...but it will definitely be something very lacy and very sexy!!! ;)

Todays Food SEx day (don't know what made me think of doing this today :confused: And no...wasn't cos I was thinking about you Steve! :rolleyes:)

28g bran flakes (part B)
125ml ml ss milk (1/2 A)
banana

tinned salmon
salad
balsamic vinegar
ryvita (rest of 1st B)
28g philly light (2)
frozen yoghurt (yummy :p)

1 egg mushroom/onion/cheese omelette (2nd A)
salad
tom ketchup (2)
fresh strawberries/raspberries
2% greek yoghurt (1)

milky coffee (1/2 A)
hi fi bar (B)

Total syns:- 5

Have a good evening :wavey:

Morning Steve,

Whaddya mean..."someone of MY age"???

Cheeky devil!

Let's not forget somebody not too far away is soooo much older than me...aren't you Steve!!

And that quite possibly your next birthday will be celebrated in the presence of some rather attractive, YOUNGER, skinny minis who will more than possibly run rings round you!

I shall leave you to ponder that thought ;)

Here endeth the sermon :)

P.S. Should have a nice new pointy tits bra soon, thanks to my lovely SIS Gail! :)
I still think it unfair that all of us have to wear these pointy bras for the meet! even moi;)
Hellooo guys x

Ooh...very exciting day for me today!

Not only did I hoover all my carpets today...I cleaned them all too! :bliss:

I have to say, they don't look much different tbh...and Suki peed in the hall 2 minutes after I'd put the carpet cleaner away :rolleyes:...but I had fun doing them and I know they're clean (ok nearly clean) even if they don't look it!

I also had to extricate my clothes from the wardrobe in what Gwyn and I had lovingly called our "spare" room, but which Daniel is calling his "bed"room from next week :sigh: Oh well, it was nice while it lasted I suppose...and it will be nice to have him back home with us :grouphugg: I've really missed him.

Had a bit of a moment this afternoon and I'm not really sure what sparked it off. Gwyn made coffee and we took it into the conservatory, and I put a cd on. The next minute I was in tears, crying for Dad. We used to sit in there with Dad quite often as he liked to see the garden...and I realise now that I haven't sat in there since he died. I just saw him, in his place on the settee...I'm fine now, but it's right what they say about little things or situations making you think of someone.

Anyway, I really looking forward to tomorrow now cos guess where we're going...

It starts with a B...

and ends in RAVISSIMO!!! :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Yep, we're off to MK to spend the vouchers gorgeous Gail gave me!!! Thanks sis!!! :thankyou: I've no idea what I'm going to get...but it will definitely be something very lacy and very sexy!!! ;)

Todays Food SEx day (don't know what made me think of doing this today :confused: And no...wasn't cos I was thinking about you Steve! :rolleyes:)

Didn't know you were over here or The Maic Kingdom (MK) sold bras:eek:

Oh and you're convincing nobody that you're not obsessed by be. Fatal attraction and you're the bunny boiler:eek:

28g bran flakes (part B)
125ml ml ss milk (1/2 A)
banana

tinned salmon
salad
balsamic vinegar
ryvita (rest of 1st B)
28g philly light (2)
frozen yoghurt (yummy :p)

1 egg mushroom/onion/cheese omelette (2nd A)
salad
tom ketchup (2)
fresh strawberries/raspberries
2% greek yoghurt (1)

milky coffee (1/2 A)
hi fi bar (B)

Total syns:- 5

Have a good evening :wavey:

Hi Dawn - it's strange what little things set you off on a reminisce isn't it?

It's almost 2½ years since dad died and, as I've said before, we weren't close.
But I saw someone on a tandem out in the lanes last week and that was it, I was crying too. Dad used to race a tandem for many years with his older brother until they both got a bit past it!

It will happen every now and then. Just let the tears flow but try and have a smile too and remember all the good times you had with him sitting in that there conservatory!

((( Hugs ))) chica :bighug:

Last edited:
Maximus said:
I still think it unfair that all of us have to wear these pointy bras for the meet! even moi;)

But it was YOUR idea!!! :)

Pommette said:
Hi Dawn - it's strange what little things set you off on a reminisce isn't it?

It's almost 2½ years since dad died and, as I've said before, we weren't close.
But I saw someone on a tandem out in the lanes last week and that was it, I was crying too. Dad used to race a tandem for many years with his older brother until they both got a bit past it!

It will happen every now and then. Just let the tears flow but try and have a smile too and remember all the good times you had with him sitting in that there conservatory!

((( Hugs ))) chica :bighug:

Thanks Bev xx

I will do that. I have a gorgeous photo of him taken in the conservatory...he looks so well and happy! It's got pride of place on his cabinet, and I get a lot of comfort from remembering the great times we shared xxx

JimofTroy said:
Ok, it's 8.30 in the morning, and you posted 6 hours ago.

???????

I was awake! :)

ginlin said:
I thought similar, when I was on here earlier before I took my daughter to school!:eek:

Lol! No secrets here are there! :)

No work today so didn't wake up til nearly 8am! Xx

pjallen1982 said:
Just popping to say hi-de-hi and hope you have a FAB day today shopping :) :) :) Gwyn won't know what has hit him ;)

Hahahaha!

Oh that made me chuckle!

Can't wait to see him in Bravissimo...not sure if he'll be like a kid in a sweet shop...

Or a rabbit trapped in headlights lol!!! ;)

Ooh enjoy Bravissimo... Bra shopping would never be my bf's idea of fun, he would definitely be the rabbit in headlights!! I'm not that keen on it either, soo blimmin expensive for something that can only make one first impression ;) xxx

Lol!

Well we wouldn't be going if it wasn't for Gails generousity! I think they're quite dear so I'm just going to look for a pretty set that I can save for best, and any other special occasions that mite come along...! ;)

Back