Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Maximus said:
Firstly, are you sure that was a tomato and Gwyn isn't walking around with tears in his eyes and cross-legged? - we all know of Suki's penchant for having a niblle at stray "bits";)

Also, tell Dan not to risk his eyesight on such vermin.

Enjoy the movie (The ride is even better, right Lynne, Gail?):cool:

Hey! I thought u were ill! That's the last time I'm going to be nice to you, EVER!

The Ride is really good so far...loads of action and special effects...probably not something you'd know much eh Steve? ;)

dmboanas said:
Thanks for those meal ideas.. kind of you to post them to me ..My daughter wants to go to class with me which will be great but she will be booed off the premisis .. size 10 to 12 and really glam .. she wants to lose half a stone but will be great company ..

No problem Diana x

Bet your daughter will get a few black looks when she walks thru the door lol! Xx

Hey! I thought u were ill! That's the last time I'm going to be nice to you, EVER!

The Ride is really good so far...loads of action and special effects...probably not something you'd know much eh Steve? ;)
You!

Nice to me??

One day I will have all your texts and emails published. You have been warned:8855:

Maximus said:
You!

Nice to me??

One day I will have all your texts and emails published. You have been warned:8855:

Oops...!!!

JimofTroy said:
Don't worry, Dawn. He's all mouth & no trousers.

Pmsl! x

R u coming round tonite? We could talk about Steve, again...!

Sorry - there isn't any choir tonight, so I really don't need to come round your way.
But we can talk about him on the phone if you'd like!

And sorry, I didn't notice your text reply until just now. I wasn't ignoring you, I promise. I'll come and enjoy your spinach another day (while you sit there and eat roulade)!

I've eaten the spinach...just about to start on the roulade...;)
Ring u in 5 mins x

Nice to chat - when I could catch my breath!
Enjoy your last day off this week.
See you for tea at some point, no doubt - and then my exciting curry on Saturday. I'm looking forward to it!

Yep...its good to talk! :)

I'll have the kettle on Thurs or Fri, you just let me know.

Hope you can still walk in the morning...naughty Gillian! She's a bully!

Have a good day tomorrow and text me if u start to wobble!!! X

Nice to chat - when I could catch my breath!

I know the feeling Jim - she's just the same when I speak to her !!!

Dawn - what have you decided to do for curry night. I am so jealous :jelous:

Gail x

Evening ladies, Sarah and Steve :wavey:

Gotta love days off! My alarm clock, otherwise known as Suki, went off at 6.30am :eek: so I took her down to the garden, and then we cuddled up on the settee so Gwyn could sleep in. He's had a cold for about 3 weeks and it keeps him awake at night so it was nice for him to not get up.

I got the housework bug again today so that kept me busy for the morning! The kids bathroom seriously looked like a bomb had gone off in there! And why can they not get rid of the cardboard tubes from the loo rolls??? :rolleyes:

And this afternoon was spent cooking tea and a sw roulade. The roulade was gorgeous! I made it with a little orange essence instead of vanilla, and put little orange segments (tinned in own juice) in the filling with quark/greek youhurt, sweetener, & white choc options...very yummy!

Then this evening I had a good natter with my other sis Sarah, once she'd got her breath back from Gillian! Bit worried when she began the conversation with "Hello Dawn, I may be dead" but once we established that she was indeed still alive, all was well! :D

So no plans for tomorrow other than getting my hair cut in the evening. I do need to go and get Vickis birthday card though...can't believe she'll be 20 on Sunday :eek: She's my baby!!! :cry:

Todays Food EE

28g bran flakes (B)
125ml ss milk (half A)

egg/salmon salad
yoghurt (1)
mayo (2)

veg curry (bns/carrots/mushrooms/sweet potato/onion/tomatoes/spuds/peas)
rice
chutney (3)
salad
raita
sw roulade (1/2)

milky coffee (rest of A)

Total syns:- 5

I know the feeling Jim - she's just the same when I speak to her !!!

Dawn - what have you decided to do for curry night. I am so jealous :jelous:

Gail x

Aww...I wish you were coming too sis...then we could have a real family get together! :bighug:

Well for the starter I was thinking of chana masala on a bed of spinach, with mint and cucumber raita, and poppadoms.

Main course is likely to be the SW lamb rogan josh recipe from the new book, spinach and lentil dahl, rice and a green salad

And dessert will probably be kheer (rice pudding) ... but if it doesn't work then I'll make sure we've got some yoghurts in lol!

Hope your day has been ok Gail...I'll pop along to your diary in a min to see xx

Oh all that Indian food is making me drool! Hope you're well Dawn and have enjoyed your rest from work.

Been awol (again). More visitors keeping me off Minis!

Morning! Did you find the sweet potato, spinach and lentil curry recipe on BBC good food website? If not, I will post a link xx

Morning daughter.

That veg curry looks lush.

Any ideas for a giant squash ???

I am using some with mashed potato as a topping for a quorn mince cottage pie tonight.

Perhaps some can be curried pumpkin soup ?

Enjoy your cup of tea with my other daughter and one day I think mumsie needs to try and pop in for a cup. Mines a fruit tea or a Lipton's Vanilla and Caramel tea.

Thank you !!!!!

Aww...I wish you were coming too sis...then we could have a real family get together! :bighug:

Well for the starter I was thinking of chana masala on a bed of spinach, with mint and cucumber raita, and poppadoms.

Main course is likely to be the SW lamb rogan josh recipe from the new book, spinach and lentil dahl, rice and a green salad

And dessert will probably be kheer (rice pudding) ... but if it doesn't work then I'll make sure we've got some yoghurts in lol!

Hope your day has been ok Gail...I'll pop along to your diary in a min to see xx

Wow, where do you live again? What time on Saturday? I assume you have space for another one at the table?!? :8855: This sounds absolutely amazing. Pictures definitely required. Mmmmm

Don't bother trying, Penny: I'll be eating it ALL, so there wouldn't be enough for you!

Back