Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Yo! Dinky, Depleted, Deflated (Though-Slightly-Tiramisu-Re-Inflated), Downsized Dawn.

Are you finally back at work today?

Do I get my cuppa - at last???

OMG Dawnie :giggle: I have visions of you walking around all day with very stiff legs due to trousers too tight :giggle: sorry who needs friends like me :giggle:

size 8 eh? :wee: how fantastic :D you will soon lose the xmas gain Dawn. I have come to the conclusion yourself and Steve just love the challenge of losing weight so put a little on every now and again so that you can join us losers :giggle:

Hows Gwyn?

Is your Mum's appt today?

:bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning (not so) Dinky Dawn.

Like Jackie, I also have visions of you strutting your stuff round the office all day directing operations!

Don't get your hope too high Sarah;)

It's a good job I didn't.

Best friend status can be revoked, you know!

From the tealess one.
Fending for herself.
YET AGAIN.
*Sigh*.

JackieN said:
OMG Dawnie :giggle: I have visions of you walking around all day with very stiff legs due to trousers too tight :giggle: sorry who needs friends like me :giggle:

size 8 eh? :wee: how fantastic :D you will soon lose the xmas gain Dawn. I have come to the conclusion yourself and Steve just love the challenge of losing weight so put a little on every now and again so that you can join us losers :giggle:

Hows Gwyn?

Is your Mum's appt today?

:bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pommette said:
Morning (not so) Dinky Dawn.

Like Jackie, I also have visions of you strutting your stuff round the office all day directing operations!

Hello ladies!

Well, suffice to say it wasn't the most comfortable of days I've had in the office to say the least!

These trousers are far too tight!

Jackie I have to admit to being really excited about wi, and about just how much weight I'll need to lose to get back to target! Sad!

I even ate a whole box of chocolates today...self sabotage!

I think you're right about both Steve and me, and probably many others if they're honest..the chase is so much more exciting than the catch! ;)

Hello ladies!

Well, suffice to say it wasn't the most comfortable of days I've had in the office to say the least!

These trousers are far too tight!

Jackie I have to admit to being really excited about wi, and about just how much weight I'll need to lose to get back to target! Sad!

I even ate a whole box of chocolates today...self sabotage!

I think you're right about both Steve and me, and probably many others if they're honest..the chase is so much more exciting than the catch! ;)

Er, excuse me madam! - I'll divorce myself from that statement by having you know I was 100% today:cool:

So if were going to be the same, I suggest you join my world and lose the choccies sweetcheeks;)

I want no slackers in my circle lol:p

Last edited:
Morning dawn
Hope you ok ? And wi went well ;-) have a good day take care xx

Well I'll post some more food pics later, but I'll see if I can get something on before Dawn does...

Attachments

• image-1159307248.jpg
    image-1159307248.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 65
  • image-1995551405.jpg
    image-1995551405.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Nooooooo!

How CUD u sis!!!

Ok...u asked for it...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111230_212658.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111230_212658.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 59
Right. Some more.
Unfortunately we forgot about taking photos until after the first plate of starters had been dispatched, but we managed all the courses after that...

I did let the side down a bit, having some grapes, melon, pineapple and lychee as part of my pudding (Pic 4).
Dawn did nothing of the sort.... (Pic 5)!

And I didn't get a picture on my phone of her using her Christmas present as boobage-enhancers. So I hope she might upload one from her own phone.

Anyway: we came, we saw, we ate.
And it was lovely.

Attachments

• Chinese 001.jpg
    Chinese 001.jpg
    490.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Chinese 003.jpg
    Chinese 003.jpg
    477.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Chinese 004.jpg
    Chinese 004.jpg
    481.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Chinese 007.jpg
    Chinese 007.jpg
    491.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Chinese 008.jpg
    Chinese 008.jpg
    488.7 KB · Views: 53
JimofTroy said:
Right. Some more.
Unfortunately we forgot about taking photos until after the first plate of starters had been dispatched, but we managed all the courses after that...

I did let the side down a bit, having some grapes, melon, pineapple and lychee as part of my pudding (Pic 4).
Dawn did nothing of the sort.... (Pic 5)!

And I didn't get a picture on my phone of her using her Christmas present as boobage-enhancers. So I hope she might upload one from her own phone.

Anyway: we came, we saw, we ate.
And it was lovely.

Oh my gosh it looks amazing. Making me hungry mmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

But at least I used the chopsticks. Unlike some.

:giggle:

have you noticed how Dinky Dawnie has all the norty puddings :giggle:

glad you had a fab time, looks fantastic :D

and Dawnie where are you?? I don't remember seeing your WI result ? or did I miss it? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back