Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

I think Dawnie's being mean.
She says we couldn't still be friends if I ate more than 3.
But I can have 6, and still be within my syns!

(Well, obviously I can have all 60 & be within my syns, since they were a gift, and therefore syn free. But even if they weren't, I could still have 6.)

I think Dawnie's being mean.
She says we couldn't still be friends if I ate more than 3.
But I can have 6, and still be within my syns!

(Well, obviously I can have all 60 & be within my syns, since they were a gift, and therefore syn free. But even if they weren't, I could still have 6.)

Why don't you cut them in half and then you can have 6 and still be friends :D

How did wi go honey? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh! I forgot all about that! :rolleyes: Too busy trying to save Sarah from the Orange peril!!! :eek:

I lost 3.5lbs so I'm back down to my target of 10st! :bliss:

And got SOTW too!

That's really good Dawn, I thought it would have been harder to lose that amount nearer your target.

Thanks Dawn,

Tbh it came off a lot quicker this time than the first time I got to target before Christmas lol!

I don't think it was 'proper' weight gain as it went on quickly in a couple of weeks. I think the trick is to just knuckle down and get it off asap before it has a chance to settle lol!

Well done on a fantastic loss Dawn!!! And back in target all in all a good week me thinks :D xxxxxx

Well done on a fantastic loss Dawn!!! And back in target all in all a good week me thinks :D xxxxxx

Well I've certainly had worse lol!!! :D

Thanks Emma x

skinnydawn said:
Ooh! I forgot all about that! :rolleyes: Too busy trying to save Sarah from the Orange peril!!! :eek:

I lost 3.5lbs so I'm back down to my target of 10st! :bliss:

And got SOTW too!

Wow weigh to go!! That is a phenomenal loss honey, well done. So are you planning to stay at this weight now. I forget whether you were trying to lower your target or not?! Not that you need to at all!!

pjallen1982 said:
Wow weigh to go!! That is a phenomenal loss honey, well done. So are you planning to stay at this weight now. I forget whether you were trying to lower your target or not?! Not that you need to at all!!

ginlin said:
Well done Dawn! xxx

Thanks ladies x

Penny I'm not sure about what to do now. Tbh, I'm thinking about trying for 9 1/2 stones. I can't see why I can't I couldn't do it...and you know how I like a challenge! So we'll see what happens over the next few weeks, and if I lose some more I'll possibly lower my target, but not just yet x

You'll be nowt but skin & bone.

And you'll need BOTH chicken fillets.
Maybe even 2 on one side...

JimofTroy said:
You'll be nowt but skin & bone.

And you'll need BOTH chicken fillets.
Maybe even 2 on one side...

Skin and bone is something I'll NEVER be lol!

Still PLENTY to come off of various parts of my anatomy...although knowing my luck it'll only come off TWO places in particular...:'(

Thanks for your lovely post on my diary :)

I am so pleased about Gwyn. It's wonderful news :D

Well done on the weight loss :)

I think you and Sarah should be prescribed on the NHS to treat depression. I've had a good giggle catching up and it's just what the doctor ordered - well it would have been if I'd been to see him :D

I think you and Sarah should be prescribed on the NHS to treat depression. I've had a good giggle catching up and it's just what the doctor ordered - well it would have been if I'd been to see him :D

I'm sorry, Tilly, we're too expensive.
You can only get us prescribed if you go private.

I won't exactly apologise for the lecture, DawnieDoodles.
But I will promise not to go on about it.
If you'll just think about it. Ok?

JimofTroy said:
I won't exactly apologise for the lecture, DawnieDoodles.
But I will promise not to go on about it.
If you'll just think about it. Ok?

Of course I'll think about it sis...it makes sense (shocking I know! ;))

Thanks x

tillymax said:

Hey Tilly!!!

Lovely to see u...and I meant what I said...any time x

Glad you're smiling again hunni xxx

Back