Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

skinnydawn said:
Afternoon all x

Just thought I'd post a pic of my Yummy dinner, which I wudve had yesterday if I hadn't forgotton it!

Spag bol (no Spag) on a bed of fresh spinach and topped with a hexA of half fat cheese...lovely!

Lunch looks gorgeous, yum! Hope you enjoyed it xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep - it's 25m lengths.
And there's no way you could see 600m in that pool. Sometimes we struggle to see the end!

Whose end? - and why were you even looking?:eek:

Bit late hitting the freds today - been out all day.

Sarah - Brilliant post.
I think you have managed to express (fairly) succinctly what we all knew and were trying to say and somehow just couldn't manage the words.
Definitely nnnn iiiii cccc eeee - or can you accept NEARLY nice?

Dawnie - well done in the pool chica. I expect to hear that you are flying up and down the pool within the month - yes I do mean flying, butterflying! :eek:
That is THE MOST FANTASTIC exercise for your area that is dwindling - much better than breastroke. Why do you think I've still managed to hang onto my assets? 6 years competitive butterflying did the job!

I'm a breast stroke man, myself. Butterfly is a steak innit?
You two girls are really getting on 'Swimmingly'...

"Taxi for Dabby..."

Good grief! Jimmy Cricket is alive and well lol

Afternoon all x

Just thought I'd post a pic of my Yummy dinner, which I wudve had yesterday if I hadn't forgotton it!

Spag bol (no Spag) on a bed of fresh spinach and topped with a hexA of half fat cheese...lovely!

That'll be Bol then?

hi dawn only just managed to get on here didn't get back from class till 7.30 then had to do o/h 's dinner, it looks like i've missed you :cry:eek:n a positive note managed to sts which i am well happy about :whistle: but time to get serious now am feeling re-motivated i need to get planning instead of leaving it till the last minute. i hope u've had a good day x and well done on the swimmimg and thanks for ur support :thankyou:
love val xx

hi dawn only just managed to get on here didn't get back from class till 7.30 then had to do o/h 's dinner, it looks like i've missed you :cry:eek:n a positive note managed to sts which i am well happy about :whistle: but time to get serious now am feeling re-motivated i need to get planning instead of leaving it till the last minute. i hope u've had a good day x and well done on the swimmimg and thanks for ur support :thankyou:
love val xx

Hi val!

Wow! You sts!!! :D Thank goodness for that! So it wasn't as bad as you thought lol! ;)

Planning! Definitely the way to go hunni. I'm so pleased you're feeling so much more positive :clap:

lots of luv x

Evening guys x

I'm going to have to keep this short as some of us are getting up at the crack of dawn (don't even go there Steve! :rolleyes:) to go swimming with the lovely Sarah!

Actually I haven't got much to report really.

Had coffee with Sarah, always a really enjoyable hour of the day, and managed to survive another day at work!

And my day ended on a high with a lovely chat with the gorgeous Gail! :bliss: Gail I love talking to you! I really can't believe we've only met once! And I can't wait to see you again on the 4th! :happy036:

Todays Food Red day

fruit and fibre (B)
milk (1/2 A)

bolognaise (1)
spinach
cheese (A)
2 apples
2 tangerines
yoghurt
velvet crunch (4)

beef/veg curry (2)
salad
chutney (3)
grapes

milky coffee (1/2 A)
fibre plus bar (B)

Total syns - 10

Have ANOTHER good swim with the lovely Sarah. And be prepared to ache!!!! :D

Wow, you are doing well with the swimming malarky - keep up the good work!! xxx

Ummmmmmm, in a word "No"!

I have tried it, but I really didn't enjoy it.
I'll stick with swimming, jogging, & Jillianing.
When I'm on a bike, it's a real one out there in the real world!

But, Dawnie, feel free to go to Spinning classes, now that you've got that Cripps membership sorted.
Just don't expect company! Well, not mine, anyway.

You two girls are really getting on 'Swimmingly'...

"Taxi for Dabby..."

:D:D:D well said !!!

Afternoon all x

What did you do in pre spinach days !!! Remember when your big sis. convinced you it was good to eat ??

Have just gone back 5 pages to try and catch up.

Promise I will be back after the vet has been back. He is running late.

Keep up the swimming !!!

Slimming, Swimming, what's next ... Spinning??

Absolutely NOT!

Me and bikes just do not get on! :(

And my backside simply isn't made for these stupid little seats!

You don't sit on them...you impale yourself on the bloody things! :eek:

I want one! I bought a big padded seat for my bike and it STILL hurts!

Evening peeps!

Got up at some obscene hour AGAIN and hit the pool with Sarah. Have to admit I found it harder today. I'm not sure if I was a bit stiff from Mondays swim, or if I just set off at a faster pace because we had a shorter session today, but I was really shattered pretty early on! I did manage to do 24 lengths again though, largely because I was determined to not give in, but it was hard!

Has a few problems at work today which were annoying but not too troublesome, and of course the biggest let down was being dumped by my big sis at dinner time in favour of work! :rolleyes: Pah!!!

I was late leaving work due to a problem with a patient, and then I ended up getting caught up in the traffic from an 8 car accident :( So I was really late getting home, but I'm off until next Thursday now so :bliss::bliss::bliss:

Todays food red day

yoghurt
alpen bar (1/2 B)
banana

3 cracker breads (3)
71g philly light (A)
velvet crunch (4)
2 x apples
3 x tangerines
frozen yoghurt

Gammon steak
peas (2)
2 x eggs
tom sauce (2)

milky coffee (A)
alpen bar (1/2 B)

Total syns - 11
Exercise - 24 lengths swimming

skinnydawn said:
Evening peeps!

Got up at some obscene hour AGAIN and hit the pool with Sarah. Have to admit I found it harder today. I'm not sure if I was a bit stiff from Mondays swim, or if I just set off at a faster pace because we had a shorter session today, but I was really shattered pretty early on! I did manage to do 24 lengths again though, largely because I was determined to not give in, but it was hard!

Has a few problems at work today which were annoying but not too troublesome, and of course the biggest let down was being dumped by my big sis at dinner time in favour of work! :rolleyes: Pah!!!

I was late leaving work due to a problem with a patient, and then I ended up getting caught up in the traffic from an 8 car accident :( So I was really late getting home, but I'm off until next Thursday now so :bliss::bliss::bliss:

Todays food red day

yoghurt
alpen bar (1/2 B)
banana

3 cracker breads (3)
71g philly light (A)
velvet crunch (4)
2 x apples
3 x tangerines
frozen yoghurt

Gammon steak
peas (2)
2 x eggs
tom sauce (2)

milky coffee (A)
alpen bar (1/2 B)

Total syns - 11
Exercise - 24 lengths swimming

Well done on the swimming and woohoo for no work for a fair few days :)

Poor you getting home late though. That accident sounds nasty too.

Any plans for your time off? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well your car was LONG gone from the car park before I got back to mine.
It was nearly 7.30 when I left! More than 12 hours after I got there!

Back