Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Oooh that's a bit rubbish Sarah! :mad:

Why were you so late? :confused:

Cos I was on this blasted course all day, but I've still got budget deadlines.
It's pants.

Well done on the 24 lengths Dawn. I bet you'll find it easier the next time you go. Are you going Friday? Keep up the good work.

Enjoy your days off xxx

Absolutely NOT!

Me and bikes just do not get on! :(

And my backside simply isn't made for these stupid little seats!

You don't sit on them...you impale yourself on the bloody things! :eek:

Yeah right! - like your butt would fit on those seats without spilling over:rolleyes:

Oooh that's a bit rubbish Sarah! :mad:

Why were you so late? :confused:

Difficulty spelling her name in order to sign out?

Last edited:
Well done on the swimming and woohoo for no work for a fair few days :)

Poor you getting home late though. That accident sounds nasty too.

Any plans for your time off? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Penny x

Not sure what we're doing really :confused: I usually find lots to keep me occupied, but I don't think we've got anything planned x

Well done on the 24 lengths Dawn. I bet you'll find it easier the next time you go. Are you going Friday? Keep up the good work.

Enjoy your days off xxx

Hi Jane,

We were going swimming on Friday but Sarah can't go now, and I'm not sure I really want to go on my own. I'll have a think about it x

We were going swimming on Friday but Sarah can't go now, and I'm not sure I really want to go on my own. I'll have a think about it x
Go on - give it a go! If I was a bit nearer I'd come with you but I think 1500 miles is just a tad too far to drive in a day.

But a massive well done on going twice this week. And 24 lengths for someone who hasn't swum for 22 years is pretty blumin' ace! :D

Hi Dawn,
Spent the last couple of days reading yours and Sarahs diaries, inspired.com! Started my own (not sure it looks right) and just hoping to persuade myself to do some exercise. I know once i start i will get into it, its the starting thats proving to be a nightmare! Anyway, keep up the good work, love reading your news xx

Morning Dawn, enjoy your time off work! :D xx

Maximus said:

Well where the heck did that come from?
And what did I do to deserve it?

Last edited:
Just popped in to say "Morning have a good day "

hugs, really offhand, unlikable hugs.

I think your little brother needs a good telling off. He's being very rude to a lot of people at the moment. I mean just look at what he said about your other sister.
Yeah right! - like your butt would fit on those seats without spilling over:rolleyes:?
And he called me The Spanish Inquisition! Hummph . . .

Mummsie Sue - I think you need to tell him off and get him back in line.

Last edited:
Take it from mumsie you did nothing to warrent it. Your bro' is being a really naughty boy. Cheeky I call it.
I think your little brother needs a good telling off. He's being very rude to a lot of people at the moment. I mean just look at what he said about your other sister.

And he called me The Spanish Inquisition! Hummph . . .

Mummsie Sue - I think you need to tell him off and get him back in line.

Bev, take it as read. He is not too big to put over my knee and give him a smack, but I do love him lol !!!

Enjoy your steak and chips with your real mum. It sounds a really yummy choice.

hugs xxx.

hi dawn crikey 24 lengths well done u x u will soon be super-toned, i was going for a walk today but my friend couldn't go so we are going tomorrow instead as long as it's not tipping down. have a good day tomorrow love val xx

Well done on the swimming, go tommorrow you'll be fine, think it's always hard getting there than doing it, it will set you up for the weekend, I'll get up and shred if you go swimming ? x

Helloooo guys x

Well it's been one of those days :rolleyes:

It started with Andrew reversing his car straight into Daniels this morning! :( He was very kindly taking Vicki to work (a 30 min drive away) and simply didn't see it parked up :sigh: So there's a great big dent in the side of Dans lovely little Toyota Aygo...but not a mark on Andys! :rolleyes:

About half an hour before Gwyn and I were to go shopping, Shirley asked if she could come as she still has her Beckham boot and can't drive. So of course we picked her up and spent a couple of hours wandering round Tesco.

And tonight at wi I sts, which in theory is ok I suppose, but I always feel as if I've failed if I don't lose! :rolleyes:

Anyway, must post my food and then get up to bed. Still undecided as to going swimming :confused: ...

Todays food EE

crunchy bran (B)
milk (1/2 A)

ham and philly (2)
salad
velvet crunch (4)
grapes

jp
cheese (6)
butter (1)
grapes

milky coffee (1/2 A)
hi fi bar (6)

Total syns (19)
Exercise - 100 leg lifts
300 reps exercise machine
10 sit ups

:wavey: morning Dawnie firstly well done on the swimming :D how fab is that and secondly and most importantly how on earth have you failed just look at you :D you look amazing , you eat healthy, you are exercising, if there is more to come off it will :) if there isn't then with all this swimming you will be a toned goddess :D xxxxxxxxxxxx

And tonight at wi I sts, which in theory is ok I suppose, but I always feel as if I've failed if I don't lose! :rolleyes:

Yeah, but you can't have that attitude once you've got to target.
That way lies madness.
(Says she.......???!!)

Still undecided as to going swimming :confused: ...

Did you go?
You do know that if you haven't got to go to work afterwards, you don't actually have to do it at the crack of dawn (as opposed to the crack of Dawn, which is a completely different matter, and I'm not even going to go there...), don't you? If you're going without me anyway, you can do it at a much more civilised time.

Back