Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

:wavey: Evening Dawn :hug99:

I'm sure that you are glad that recent days are over with, and looking forward, if that can possibly be the case, the addition of more beautiful flowers xxxx

:wavey: Evening Dawn :hug99:

I'm sure that you are glad that recent days are over with, and looking forward, if that can possibly be the case, the addition of more beautiful flowers xxxx

That's "recent, Sarah-less days".
They're over now.
I'm back!

Good evening ladies x

Feeling much more like my old self now :)

I really enjoyed work again which is pretty odd but there you go! It was totally manageable despite a number of serious problems, and without my lovely not nice sis to have coffee with, but still it was fine.

And although the scales are refusing to budge and appreciate just how good I've been recently, I'm happy with how my food has been. I was so hoping to lose what I know I've gained since I last went 2 weeks ago, but it's not going to happen so I'm just going to have to grin and bear it.

Penny they said I shouldn't go swimming for a few weeks as the chlorine strips the colour from a new tattoo. Also of course it's an open wound so could be at risk of infection. So I'm kinda hoping my sis will take me to the gym one day next week and go through a couple of the machines there with me, so even if I can't swim, I can gym. I really need to get back into some form of exercise.

I've decided to take the tattoo further up my back so I'm just adding more flowers. I don't know how much Gareth will be able to do in two hours but I can't really hang about as I've got to get back down to my car at the hospital and then to wi for 5.30!

Today's food Green day

Ready brek (part A1)
Milk (1/2 A)

Sf soup
Banana
Apple x 2
Tangerine
Yoghurt
Quavers (5)

Jp
Cheese (A2)
Butter (2)
Salad
Salad cream (3)
Pickles
Melon and yoghurt

Milky coffee (1/2 A1)
Fibre plus bar (B2)
Ryvita (rest of B1)
Philly (2)

Total syns - 12

:wavey: Hi Dawnie !!!

Glad work is good for you. It is important when you spend so many hours of the day there.

Your big sis is home now so I am sure she will take you gyming !!!

Don't worry if you have not lost any weight this week. You have done so well that one week will not matter one jot. You know you will achieve what you want to eventually.

big, big hugs xxxxx very, very nice ones !!!:D

ginlin said:
:wavey: Bore Da :wavey:

:dragon: Dydd Gwyl Dewi Hapus :dragon:

Thanks Lynne x

And to you! Xx

Well I'm here!

Again!

Just waiting for Gareth to finish a lady and then its me! I'm a bit nervous again ... I have been each time ... It's a bit nerve wracking coming on your own! But the guys are lovely and I'll be ok once Gareth gets started.

Not sure now if I'm going to make wi tonight or whether to just go in the morning. I dont know what time I'll be finished here tonight so I'll have to see then.

Hope everyone else is doing ok x

Exciting! I couldnt go on my own but I guess you've built up quite a rapport with the lads there now, after all it is your third visit in as many weeks lol xx

Yeah, they're nice lads Emma. Take the time to talk to you and make sure you feel comfortable. I think that's half the battle when you come somewhere like this. If you can relax a little it's nowhere near as bad x

Did you decide on what you're having or are you still looking? Xx

I have decided on 3 butterflys going up my leg, just have to find somewhere I feel comfortable in and then lose another 30lbs!!

Good evening x

So yet again I'm sitting here with a sore back!

And yet again it's self inflicted lol!

Had a really good 6 hours at work where I received a wonderful nsv :)

I was sitting at my desk with my back to the door when one of our drivers came in. He works the opposite shift to me so we only normally meet when one or the other of us is on overtime. Anyway I heard him asking Mike "who's that?"...and he meant me!!! When I turned round his face was a picture! He genuinely didn't recognise me and actually asked if I was alright lol! So that kinda put me in a good mood for the rest of the day! :)

After work I popped up to the bank and then headed up to see Gareth. Unfortunately they were really over running so I had to wait ages but I didn't really mind. Eventually he called me through and we discussed exactly what I wanted and colours etc. then I was dispatched downstairs to strip to my bra and tuck a towel in it!! Which was all a bit of a waste of time as when I got on the chair, he had to undo the bra anyway! I did find the outline quite painful this time as much of it was on my spine going up towards my neck, but once that was done I relaxed more and the filling in was absolutely fine. It took about 1 1/2 hrs to do, and I have to admit I adore it! :) I would post a photo but I've got a huge dressing on as Gareth also added more detail to some of the other flowers, and it's a bit bloody, so I don't want to take it off till tomorrow if possible. But I will hopefully get some pics tomorrow.

As a consequence, I didn't get finished in time to go to wi so I text my c and said I'd go to the morning class.

And then I have to go shopping for ingredients cos I'm spending the day making soup for Souper Sarahs soup day on Saturday! Now I must go and dust Delia off the bookshelf and see what recipes she has to offer!

Love to all!!!

Just popped in to say hello DD.

Glad you had a good day and it is true you are now unrecognisable from the girl in the first photo. It is like 2 different people.

lyl xxxxxxx

shenzi said:
I have decided on 3 butterflys going up my leg, just have to find somewhere I feel comfortable in and then lose another 30lbs!!

I think that sounds really lovely Emma x I love butterflies too. That's what I like about this tattoo ... I can add to it if I want. Maybe a butterfly or two, or a humming bird, but not for a while!

I'm kinda regretting not having told my mum and Shirley before now, and showing them. Can't help thinking its going to be a bit of a shock cos it's a very big tattoo now! Maybe I should've shown them the first one...but I didn't think I'd have any more, and certainly not anything that could be seen lol!

Oh well! Bit late now I suppose! :)

Just a tad late ;) show the pictures first and then go BUT i decided to go bigger :D xx

shenzi said:
Just a tad late ;) show the pictures first and then go BUT i decided to go bigger :D xx

Haha! Yes I could do that couldn't I lol!! I just had another look at it and it's blooming gorgeous but BIG lol!!! It's exactly what I wanted! Still can't quite believe I've done it! But as its on one side of my back there's still plenty of room for something else .... ;)

Morning DD.

I suggest that first you show them this picture..........tell them that this is what you were goingf to do but out of respect for them you decided to just have the small lilies on your back lol:D

most_tattooed_woman_03.jpg

fillymum said:
Morning DD.

I suggest that first you show them this picture..........tell them that this is what you were goingf to do but out of respect for them you decided to just have the small lilies on your back lol:D

Omg Mumsie!

All of a sudden mine doesn't seem so big after all!!!

Thank you!!! Xxx

Back