Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Morning chica, so nice to have you back.

I've celebrated too much last week so now have to knuckle down too and have a week totally back on plan methinks as we're off on holiday next Saturday!

It's a freebie as I won it to . . . guess where . . . Spain!!! So we're driving to the Costa del Sol to be cossetted for a week. So no doubt more weight back on!

Hi Peeps!

Was nice to get back into the swing of things properly today, and even to go to work! :eek: We were very busy but I actually enjoyed it :confused:

And it was great to have coffee with Sarah, even if it wasn't for long!

After work I had my hair cut round Shirleys and we had a good old girlie chat with the hairdresser. Her mum is one of our ambulance drivers and I've known her for years.

I've managed to stick to plan again today so things are looking up on the food front too. :)

Tomorrow it's the funeral of Frances's father so I'll be going to that in the afternoon. I really feel for her...I think the night before a funeral is awful :sigh:

Hope everyone's ok. Still haven't got to any diaries yet, but I will, I promise x

Todays Food Green

ready brek (B)
milk (1/2 A)

sf soup
velvet crunch (4)
apple
banana
satsuma
grapes
yoghurt

jp
cheese (A)
butter (3)
salad
Salad cream (3)
strawberries & yoghurt (1)

milky coffee (A)
fibre plus bar (B)

Total syns - 11

Evening chica - well done on sticking to plan today. It's never easy to get your mojo back after a few days off.

Hope tomorrow goes ok and give Frances a virtual hug from me.

Morning Dawn food looking good glad your ok xx

Thanks guys x

The funeral was sad but lovely x. I learned a lot of things about Eric that I didn't know before...like the fact he used to be a magicians assistant! :dragon: And the whole funeral was a real family affair with oldest daughter Caroline playing her flute, grandson Sam reading a poem, and son in law Stephen doing a bible reading. Frances did really well but it was obvious she was starting to struggle, and as I hugged her she just folded. So the two of us just stood there, crying for our Dads. I hadn't been to the crem since Dad died, and it was all a bit emotional.

Anyway the rest of the day was fine although we were extremely busy at work. I obviously didn't meet Sarah today as she was off on her jollies to Devon :shifter: I've actually volunteered to work over time on Thursday as they're so short staffed, but only until 2pm as I'm off to the tattooist again ;)

Managed to stick to plan again so I'm happy I'm back in control again now :D Probably not in time to save me from a gain on Thursday but it's my own fault! :booboo:

Todays Food Green

ready brek (part B)
milk (1/2 A)

sf soup
velvet crunch (4)
apple x 2
satsuma
banana
yoghurt

egg salad
salad cream (3)
45g 1/2 f cheese (A2)
ryvita (rest of B1)
25g philly light (2)

milky coffee (rest of A1)
blueberries and yoghurt (2)

Total syns - 11

Ooh more flowers??

Glad today went as well as possible. It was always going to be an emotional day, but well done for getting through it and being support.

Well done for getting back on plan. Can you send some of the sparkle down to me please. I'm on penny plan at the moment which is high in sugar!!

Night might honey x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks ladies x

Yes, more flowers Penny! More pain, and more money lol! But I'm hooked I'm afraid! They make me feel very feminine and I love them x

I just need to get it finished so I can start swimming again. I really miss it and I'm sure it was doing me good.

Nite chica - hope you have a good day tomorrow. Thanks for posting on my FB page. Mind - I very rarely use it these days!

Our house is a bit less glamorous than it looks in the piccies! :D

Pommette said:
Nite chica - hope you have a good day tomorrow. Thanks for posting on my FB page. Mind - I very rarely use it these days!

Our house is a bit less glamorous than it looks in the piccies! :D

Bev you're too modest! The photos can't lie!!! You have a very beautiful home. It's obvious you've done loads of work to it and I particularly love the patio area and the way you turned the stairs to make more room to get into the kitchen. Very clever...you obviously have a lot of vision for things like that x

Evening tattooed Dawn! you'll be covered soon if you carry on lol xx

skinnydawn said:
Thanks ladies x

Yes, more flowers Penny! More pain, and more money lol! But I'm hooked I'm afraid! They make me feel very feminine and I love them x

I just need to get it finished so I can start swimming again. I really miss it and I'm sure it was doing me good.

You are hooked, despite having to pay for the pain!!! How long do you have to wait til you can go swimming again?

Hope work is ok today and you have another 100% day

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning DD !!!!

I am back........visitors gone and back on track.

So sorry you have been sad but as usual you have been so supportive to someone else.

Thank you for the phone call, I enjoyed the chat even if you brother was so rude about me:D.

Looking forward to June !!!!!

lots of love and hugs xxxxxx

Omg Dawn you are definately hooked, I'm not, love the one I've had but got no desire to have another, yours looks great though what you having this time? Are you adding or having something somewhere else? x

Hi dawn adding more flowers lol i know how addictive it is i am determined to have another one done even tho o/h does not approve :) i am still enjoying w/w but do miss the banter on here. Hope ur having a good week love val xx

Last edited:
Dawnie - very obeservant of you. Mosdt people don't even notice the stairs in real life. Even if they saw it before we changed it!

I'm off the air now for 10 days - off later to sort out problems at our apartment and then on holiday for a week from Saturday.

Look after yourself chica. And here's to more flowers!

Back