Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

It's always a good move to come back to minis that's what we are here for!!

And thank you! I still feel fat just waiting for my brain to catch up!!

I hate to tell you this but I still felt fat when I weighed 9 1/2 stones...even though I could see my ribs! :eek: think it takes an awfully long time for our brains to realise how much our bodies have changed xxx

Hello!!

So lovely to have you back. You were definitely missed. Glad everyone is doing well but yeah time to lose those 2 stones. I have about 2 stones to lose again and am currently about to start day 4 on plan so we can do this together.

You know it works, I know it works, we just have to obey the rules and that nasty weight will go.

Hope you have a nice Sunday x

Thank you Penny x I can't tell you how good it feels to be back! :bliss: And it's great to see lots of old faces as well as lots of new ones. Hope your arm's not too bad now btw xxx

Morning chica - great to see you back. And yes another kick up the bum from me.
YOU CAN DO THIS. 2 stone is nowt - as you say you've lost 6 stone before so losing this should be easy peasy!
Just take it slow and steady though - there's no real rush is there?
Avoid the stuff that makes you bloat (bread and pasta for me :cry:) and get back to all those yummy things that helped earlier in the year.

((( Big hugs ))) to you
PS how is Suki? You didn't mention her in your round up!

Thanks Auntie Bev! I knew I could rely on you to boot me up the backside lol! I am going to do exactly as you suggest and take my time this time, and I'll do mainly red and EE days as I get too full on pasta etc.
I can't believe I left poor Suki out! She's fine, totally gorgeous and completely happy to rule the roost at home! :doggy:She's one and a half now and still very puppyish ..loves to chew our toes and oddly enough, she has a fetish for licking eyeballs! Weird little thing! She loved it when Gail came to stay, and even got in her suitcase when she was packing lol. I'll try to remember to put some photos on later from my phone.

Loved your catch up post, and so glad to have you back x

You were one of the first regular posters when I started my diary, and you were so supportive and I used to love following your amazing journey, and genuinely missed you when you stopped posting.

But alas hunni, you are back!

And, you can do it!

Aww thank you Lynne x That's a lovely welcome back x :thankyou: And oddly enough, I'm really happy to be here! Not quite so happy to be 2 stones up but hey, I probably wouldn't be here talking to you now if I wasn't so it has its plus points!!! ;)

FINALLY - Minimins just wasn't the same without you bestie.

Thanks Bestie! Well I'm back now so let's get ourselves sorted out, once and for all! :girlpower:

********************************************************************************************

Afternoon guys x

So pleased with myself today as I haven't even CONSIDERED putting anything into my mouth that I shouldn't lol! :innocent0002: wyn went off to church so I put a chicken casserole in one slow cooker and a vegetable one for Daniel in the other, dyed my hair, hoovered, did some washing and tidied up :superwoman:

And then this afternoon I've done absolutely nothing!!! Actually that's not quite true... I have watched two films on Christmas 24 AND I've been reading through minis!

So all in all a rather lazy afternoon, and hopefully evening too as I'm working tomorrow and really not looking forward to getting up at 6 :eek:, especially as I had all of last week of as annual leave.

Anyway I'll pop my food on and then I suppose I should show a bit of willing and make a cup of coffee for Gwyn and me.:coffee:

Red day

35g crunchy bran (B1)
milk (A1)

bns soup
3 x ryvitas (B2)
philly light (A2)

Chicken casserole (4)
fruit and yoghurt (1)

options hot choc (2)
rocky road hi fi (3)

2 x A's
2 x B's
10 syns

Gotta love Christmas 24 it's my favourite channel :D

Mine too! I'm addicted! We went to Thursford on Friday to see the Christmas Spectacular and I came back feeling all festive lol! Drank a bottle of mulled wine with Gwyn and had a mince pie too! Now I cant wait for the electrician to come on Thursday to put our new plug socket in then we can put our tree up! We used to put it in front of the lounge window but Dads settee is there now so we have to put it at the other end of the lounge this year and theres no power supply!

helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

so pleased you are back.................

helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

so pleased you are back.................

Thank you Mumsie x I can't tell you how much I've missed you all xxxxxxxxxx

hey how has your first day been??? xx

Brilliant thanks! Didn't feel tempted to eat anything I shouldn't, stuck to plan and yet didn't feel hungry at all. So I'm really pleased :) Did u manage to survive work ok?

Yay! Go you!!! Well done! I hope you're feeling proud of yourself lady x

Lol I think we're all guilty of that..,finding something we like and then having it all the time! I'm into Philly light on ryvitas with smoked salmon bits on top! I'm totally addicted. I AM weighing my Philly now but I could easily eat a whole tub in one sitting!

Philly & smoked salmon - yummeeeeeeeeeeeeee
But I prefer it on Finn Crisps - much better than Ryvita. They are thinner and you can have more for your HexB - so more smoked salmon !!!! :8855:

But I prefer it on Finn Crisps - much better than Ryvita. They are thinner and you can have more for your HexB - so more smoked salmon !!!! :8855:

How many Finn crisps can you have as a hexb? I like the sound of the cream cheese and smoked salmon- I'm into low low cheese spread, so cheesy and you can get one with pepper in it too which is delish!

How many Finn crisps can you have as a hexb? I like the sound of the cream cheese and smoked salmon- I'm into low low cheese spread, so cheesy and you can get one with pepper in it too which is delish!
I my book it says :-
a) 6 Finn Crisp Original Thin Crisps
b) 3 Finn Crisp Original Rye Crispbread
c) 4 Finn Crisp Plus 5 Wholesgrains Thin Crisp (if that makes any sense to you!)

Mind you the latest Finn Crisp Original Thin Crisps that I bought seem to be a bit thicker! So I've reduced to 5.

I my book it says :-
a) 6 Finn Crisp Original Thin Crisps
b) 3 Finn Crisp Original Rye Crispbread
c) 4 Finn Crisp Plus 5 Wholesgrains Thin Crisp (if that makes any sense to you!)

Mind you the latest Finn Crisp Original Thin Crisps that I bought seem to be a bit thicker! So I've reduced to 5.

Ooh thanks :)

Ooh yes I like those too! Theyre really crispy! Can't always get hold of them though :(

Evening all x

Well I am so glad to be home after a busy day at work. The hospital was on black alert so no beds available, and I ended up working from 7.30am to 6pm without a break. I did manage to have my lunch at my desk so I didn't go hungry. Andrew spent all day at Birmingham's Childrens hospital with a little boy and his mum. The boy is quite ill and Had to undergo several hours of treatment. Puts things into perspective doesn't it?

But now I'm chilling on the sofa, watching the Newcastle match, and having an hour on here :) I must admit I'm struggling to keep my eyes open though, and I'm up at 6 tomorrow.

We have a house full tonight as all three children are in and Vicki's fiancé has just arrived and will be staying tonight. He spends most of the week with us and then the two of them normally stay at Matts at the weekend.

Daniels a really big Newcastle fan so he's thrilled they're winning 2-0 at the moment :) He loves his football and yesterday had an amazing day playing it! He set off to play for his usual Sunday league team in the morning only to be sent home again as the pitch was frozen. So he arranged to go for a kick about with his best mate Craig on the AstroTurf pitches at the football centre. Craig is a professional footballer who is flying out to America in January as he's just signed for LA Galaxy, and he and Dan have been playing football together for years. Anyway, some lads approached them saying they were playing in an all day charity tournament and were a couple of players short, and asked if they would join them. Of course they said yes!

In the first match Dan scored 3. Goals and Craig scored 4, and they won 9-1....and they went on to win every single game and then the tournament lol! The teams manager couldn't get over it! And Craig never told them he was a pro lol.

image-1560857052.jpg

So back to today and I'm really pleased with my food. Haven't felt hungry at all and still feeling really positive. I'm sure it's all down to being back amongst you guys xxx

Red Day
35g crunchy bran (B1)
S milk (1/2 A1)

Ham and egg salad
Salad cream (2)
Pom bears (5)
Alpen light (1/2 B2)
2 yogurts
2 apples

Pork steaks
Cabbage
Carrots