Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

You really are too popular Dawnie - taken me ages to catch up, and just since last night.

What are you still doing awake if you're going for the puppy tomorrow? She needs her new mum bright and breezy!

Enjoy the drive to Staffordshire and get some piccies on here as soon as she is home. Thought you weren't going until next Thursday?

Pommette said:
You really are too popular Dawnie - taken me ages to catch up, and just since last night.

What are you still doing awake if you're going for the puppy tomorrow? She needs her new mum bright and breezy!

Enjoy the drive to Staffordshire and get some piccies on here as soon as she is home. Thought you weren't going until next Thursday?

Well we weren't, but that was because originally the breeder wasn't going to let the pups go until they were 8 wks, which is Sunday, and I didn't want to be at work Mon-wed and miss being here for her first days. But then she said she'd let them go a day early so people hav got the weekend with them, so we're going to get her today! I'll have all of today and tomorrow with her before having to go to work for 3 days, then I'm off for a week xx

Eeee, I am really excited for you today Dawn - I expect we won't see much of you on here, or that Suki will be joining in and trying to post too ;) Can't wait to see some more gorgeous pics of her in her new home :)

PS I'm not broody, I just love puppies... And I can't get one of my own ;) xxxx

Yay puppy! Happy puppy day x x

You home yet? Where are the piccies?

Pommette said:
You home yet? Where are the piccies?

Lol dawn will be too busy cuddling suki x x

Evening ladies!!!

YAAAAY!!! I've got my new baby!!! :party0019:

Oh she is just SOOOO gorgeous! I LOVE her!!! She's fast asleep at my feet atm bless her.

We got to Staffs around eleven and were given a lovely warm welcome by Angel and her auntie, and little Polly, Suki & one remaining pup, and 2 pugs!!! Suki has grown so much, but she's still tiny lol! She came running over to us, wagging her little tail! We had a coffee there while Angel bathed her quickly, wormed her and clipped her nails, and then Angel went through all the kennel club paper work with us. She gave us a puppy pack with food, papers, information etc. and then it was time to take our baby home!

Suki was brilliant in the car, no problems at all. When we got home we took her straight out to the back garden where she has a pee and chased the leaves on the lawn! She was a bit wary of the grass at first as she's never been on it before but she soon began to run around! Then we brought her in and let her have a good exploration of downstairs in the house, and a bit of dinner and a drink. And soon she was curled up on the floor fast asleep. She's been outside with us a few times and had a wee, but nothing else yet...probably saving that up for after we've gone to bed lol! :rolleyes:

So we've had an absolutely lovely day, playing with our gorgeous little girl, and now we're going to get a Chinese :p to celebrate Suki's home coming and my 4.5st shiny ;)

Thank you all for your lovely doggy comments!!! I apologise if my diary becomes a bit doggy-fied over the next few days/weeks but I'm bound to be after loads of advice as I feel like a new mum as the last pup we had was 16 years ago!

I shall post my food but I'm not really counting the syns properly as ... well...we're celebrating! :whistle:

No doubt I shan't get any sleep tonight so I hope to chat to you all soon!!!

Todays Food

2 x wm toast
butter
marmite

milk (2)
banana
tuna

curry & rice
wine

Attachments

• DSCF1340.jpg
    DSCF1340.jpg
    416.5 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCF1325.jpg
    DSCF1325.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCF1328.jpg
    DSCF1328.jpg
    499.3 KB · Views: 40
  • DSCF1348.jpg
    DSCF1348.jpg
    466.8 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCF1351.jpg
    DSCF1351.jpg
    530.3 KB · Views: 37
Evening dawn just wanted to say congrats on your new beautiful little suki and the amazing 4.5st shiny!!! A weekend to remember, well done you x x x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Aww she's lovely! I want one!

Have a lovely Chinese and put your feet up why she is asleep! X x

.Nicki. said:
I WANT HER!!

Trade you for these

Now bestie I KNOW you're fibbin cos you wouldn't trade your little babies for ANYTHING! Xx

JackieN said:
OMG shes gorgeous! I want one! shes lovely Dawn . I won't show Charlie or we'll be round tomorrow :8855: xxxxx

Lol! Well you'd both be very welcome hunni xx

Thanks Sarah and Emma xx

Suki is having a little cry but she's ok. I went down about 30 mins ago and she'd poohed just like I said she would lol! So I cleaned her and the floor up, took her outside for a few minutes, and then out her back in her bed in the kitchen. I've left the radio on low, and a night light on too, and she has her toys and some water.
Andrew has just come home from work and is obviously playing with her as she's gone quiet lol! X

Back