Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Well done on your loss Dawn - you have done amazing this week, 4.5 stones is incredible, just less than half of me!! You should be so proud of yourself, your story is definitely an inspirational one - I reckon you should be sending it to the magazine :) xxx

PMSL!

Oh dear...they are so not gonna want my ugly mug in their glossy magazine! :)

But thanks for the vote of confidence ladies! You are very sweet xxx

But the puppy would be a super star I'm sure!

Talking of the pup...did I happen to mention we're going to pick her up...

TOMORROW MORNING! :)

Awww, a cutsie ickle puppy to love :)

I'm presuading my Mum that she and my Dad should gt a dog - my Dad would have one tomoro, and I think my Mum is coming round to the idea, because I felt bad for going on about it, but she has mentioned it to me a couple of times now. I'd love them to get one - like a baby, I'd get all the good bits of it!!!

Lots of love to Suki

xxx

Maverick said:
Awww, a cutsie ickle puppy to love :)

I'm presuading my Mum that she and my Dad should gt a dog - my Dad would have one tomoro, and I think my Mum is coming round to the idea, because I felt bad for going on about it, but she has mentioned it to me a couple of times now. I'd love them to get one - like a baby, I'd get all the good bits of it!!!

Lots of love to Suki

xxx

Someones getting broody...;)

Hi guys, quick post...just got in from work and this is what gorgeous hubbs has cooked for tea...
Extra lean mince on a bed of wilted spinach with new spuds, carrots and salad, with fresh strawberries and yoghurt for dessert!

I knew I didnt marry him just for his body!! ;)

Oops...stupid phone sent 3 pics lol!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110812_183422.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110812_183422.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 36
  • ForumRunner_20110812_183524.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110812_183524.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 15
  • ForumRunner_20110812_183730.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110812_183730.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 28
Both Dawn and another lady ditched the diet coke and lost 3 & 3.5 respectively. The C said even though diet coke is free, the ingredients in it can slow down weight loss!
So no more DC for me either!

Still celebrating Dawn?!

Are you getting that gorg pup this weekend?

X

there was an article recently too saying all diet drinks can actually cause long term weight gain :eek::eek: Reckon they proved it too but can't remember where I saw it now

PMSL!

Oh dear...they are so not gonna want my ugly mug in their glossy magazine! :)

But thanks for the vote of confidence ladies! You are very sweet xxx

But the puppy would be a super star I'm sure!

Talking of the pup...did I happen to mention we're going to pick her up...

TOMORROW MORNING! :)

I do hope you have been catching up on your sleep then ready for howling puppy (sorry I meant cutsy puppy) :D

Have fun! xxxxxx

I'm sooo excited and I'm not even getting a puppy.

Can't wait to see all the pics :)

I saw about the diet drinks on telly and I think it was something about your body releases insulin waiting for the sugar that doesn't arrive. Then you have to battle against your body requesting a sugar fix to feed the insulin. Obviously it was explained much better on the tv :D

Evening all x

Phew I am SO glad today is over as far as work goes :sigh: What a cr*p day it's been! We got absolutely hammered by the hospital today! Total nightmare, but it's done now and it's the weekend! :party0023:

Now, there's something special happening tomorrow :thinking2: ...what could it be???

Oh yes, I remember now...

PUPPY!!!

Angel the breeder emailed to say she was going to let the pups go a day early so that new owners could spend the weekend with them...so she'll be home with us tomorrow :D I'm really excited, but oddly nervous too ... don't know why :confused: Just want to make sure we do everything right...it seems such a responsibility having a puppy, a bit like having a baby! I know I'm not looking forward to the sleepless nights either, that's for sure! I can't wait to see her again, I bet she's grown loads! I'll put some new pics up tomorrow night ;)

Ok, nowt else to report I don't think. Oh I did have a nice text from Gail this morning which was a nice surprise...I've missed her this week!

Todays Food EE

42g all bran (B)
125ml ss milk (1/2 A)

chicken salad
boiled egg
salad cream (2)
apple
banana
yoghurt

extra lean minced beef
spinach
carrots
new spuds
salad
21g half fat cheese (1/2 A)
strawberries and yoghurt
wine (6)

options hot choc (2)

Total syns:- 10
Exercise:- 500 reps on machine of torture

Ooh new puppy so jealous but not of the sleepless nights i don't think we slept properly for a month when we got our Shenzi! Still don't sleep properly now if she decides its time for cuddles at 3am or the postman pops bills in the post! Lol enjoy every minute dawn our babies grow up so quickly! Lol x

Well done on your loss Dawn - you have done amazing this week, 4.5 stones is incredible, just less than half of me!! You should be so proud of yourself, your story is definitely an inspirational one - I reckon you should be sending it to the magazine :) xxx

100% Spot on Laura!
Dawn, think you should seriously consider this...just think about how many of us have watched you in amazement and been inspired by your journey. You could impact a huge amount of people, and you know what - you totally deserve to go and have a day being pampered and have wonderful pics taken in the photoshoot. You are such a special person - dont be shy about it xx

PUPPY tomorrow - wooooo hoooo!! I hope I get to meet lil Suki at class soon?!?!

How good is your hubby! Def you need to get him started teaching 'male classes' on how to treat your lady! lol! Shopping, cooking - girl, you have a gem there!

xxx

Aww shucks Nat! :eek:

That's so nice of you :hug99: I would love all the pampering, and a proper professional make over, but I really don't know about actually being in a magazine!

I'll have to bring Suki to class when she's had all her jabs! I'm sure she'd be ok...that room is well tucked away from the rest of the pub lol! xx

Thanks Emmaline x

Thought I might send her to her Auntie Emmaline to house train her...:chores016:

I'll have her back when she's stopped howling all through the night! :eek:

That's ok isn't it? ;) xx

Emmaline said:
Yeh, great.
...... :ignore:.......:sign0151:

Lol...that would be a no then? ;)

Back