Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Stuck in a meeting at the mo, but if I'm out at a reasonable time, I'll let you know. Sorry.

No worries...got till 3pm xx

Meeting must be really boring! X

Lol! :)

Much better meeting yesterday ;)

Definitely. But at least nobody seems to need my input on this one. So I can sit at the back & play on my phone.

Well done on your loss Dawn, we knew you would do it :)

And now you are even more "normal" than ever ;)
xxx

Thanks Laura!

Who'd have thought I'd be normal eh? Xx

Cheeky sod!

To think I gave up one of my tea bags for you yesterday...;)

Of course you are sweetie xxx

Why is lunch hour the quickest one of the day? :(

One minute left...

At least u get lunch breaks we can work up to 15 hours a day without even a sniff of fresh air! X

Hello S(k)inny Dawn!

Though you are still a massive half a pound heavier than me!

Welcome to my world;) gosh girlies, now you'll have Dawn nagging at you as well as me.

Can you imagine how much more intense the vibe will be now (leave it Dawn...think it, but don't say it;)) Dawn and I challenging each other as our weights are so very similar.

Perhaps my next challenge will be the JOTS diet? - Jim of Troy Spinach diet:eek:

'Tis a well known fact most of us are iron deficient - and probably anaemic too!

Dawn PM me with who you think will be the next to join us in Tensville;)

Steve

Hmmmnn...

I'm thinking...:thinking2:

My vibes are very intense...;)

Pm under way!!! :D

I'm so happy for you Dawn. I think that it's entirely your decision as to whether to send in your story to the magazine (because I know it's not something I'd want to do for me) but if you did I would support you 100 % (and let me look at your story before you send it in !). You are such a superstar, I am just so made up for you :D

Yay. Will try and ring over the weekend if you're around ?

Gail x

Back