Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Now skinny dawn (that is your real name isn't it ?! ;)),

You are one amazing lady. I know I keep telling you but I sometimes can't believe just how fab you are !!! :D

You have been phenomenally successful, you have a great figure, you are going to get to target and stay there AND you can listen to me rabbit on for 2 HOURS !!!!!! :eek:

So, thank you Dawn. I love talking to you :)

Looking forward to next time.

Gail xxx

Aww...

Hi there Gorgeous Gail! ;)

Thank you hunni! :)

You are so lovely! I think we're probably long lost sisters, separated at birth! And before Steve has a chance to jump in here...yes, you were the one that got the brains lol! Xx

I could chat to ya all day sweetie!

And it was only 1 hour 53 minutes anyway...not 2 hrs Sis! ;)

Oh thank you Penny!

That's so nice of you to say that!

Have a great Saturday night! Xxx

I'm always around for you hun!!!

But nowhere near as round as you used to be, right? ;)

ok...you asked for it...:eek: Me in one of my new dresses...but I daren't wear it out lol when we went to the Indian (sorry Sarah!)! So here's a pic of what I did wear too!

Wowser!

Hey, Dawnie pops. I know I torment you mercilessly (reciprocal I'm sure) but you really do look fantastic! - not only that, but I really think you are in danger of grinning yourself to death:D

I'm sure everyone who has ever used these pages will agree you look like you've won the lottery and I bet you're feeling like you can take on the world! - If only we could bottle that.

Well done lovely.

PS normal service will be resumed as soon as possible, but occasionally, even I have to bow in reverence;)

Stunned Steve:eek:

Ooh Stevie babe,

Now I'm the one who's stunned!

Into silence actually!

Well ... almost!

Thankyou hunni x :)

So...did I miss the pics of these momentous occasions then...;)

Come on Lynne, it's only fair!!!

I'm just gonna pop in the shower then I'll pootle round to see you...

Don't bother with the kettle hunni...a bottle will do very nicely...:D

Yay! shower pics!!

Oops forgot which site I was on then....:eek:

ahem, as you were ladies:p

PMSL!!!

Steve,

I'm trying to cook tea !!! :8855:

Whens your birthday Dawn? mines the 23rd!! Just been looking at your photos have you seen the difference a year makes :D xxx

Mines on Sept 11th...sadly a date no one will ever forget and for all the wrong reasons.

So does that mean you're also a Virgo (I said VIRGO Steve! ;) )
What a shame you have to clarify your words for that minimus of a man lol Love you Stevie my baby boy !!!!

And I am the 24th..........I feel a big party coming on.......:party0023:
Dawn........:wow::wow::wow: you look so good both in the dress and in that lovely top. I hope you get the confidence to go out in the dress before to long cos you look HOT !!!!

Thanks so much for supporting me in my diary. You are there for so many of us it must be like a full time job......unpaid of course.:flowers:

That's very kind of you Sue xx

And coming from you, one of the most inspirational ladies to grace this forum, it means such a lot :thankyou:

I just love it here, and every one I talk to! I had just the loveliest chat with Gail today, nearly 2 hours, and not a single awkward moment or gap in the conversation! We've only met once, but chat like old friends, and I love her to bits! I would never have believed anyone could become friends without actually meeting...yet we see it here every day.

Take your boy for instance. Yes, he does lower the tone somewhat, and the jokes are...consistent (or is that PERsistant :eek: ),but his heart is definitely in the right place, and he's even surprisingly useful, sometimes! ;) Well done mummy xx

Wow! We are going to have the most fabulous birthday party EVER!!! :party0023: I think we should start planning...

Last edited:
Did someone say party??? lol

Wow Dawn you look fab in that dress sweetie. Can't believe you didn't go out in it. Honestly hand on heart you look fantastic xxxxxx

Thank you Jackie :)

I'm very self conscious. I think the last time I wore a dress was a couple of years ago at my brothers wedding, and I felt so fat and frumpy :cry: It was a nice dress, but it just looked awful, or rather I looked awful. Gwyn and I spent an entire day trying to find a suitable dress, and EVERYthing looked like a sack of spuds on me. I was angry, embarrassed, & close to tears, so I was relieved to finally find something that actually half fitted me, but I felt I was letting everyone down by looking so terrible :( On an ordinary day I would have worn a baggy t-shirt or jumper with a long skirt or trousers...I think that's the standard uniform for bigger ladies isn't it :sigh:

I know I'm smaller now, and my confidence has absolutely soared since losing the weight, but dresses are my nemesis!

But they won't beat me!

I WILL wear one on my birthday!!!

There, I've said it now, so I have to do it!!! :eek:

Did someone say party??? lol

Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on birthday girl!!!

Us 3 virgos ( steady Steve steady ;) ) are holding a joint party Emma!!!

Wonder if there's anyone else with birthday in September...?

Ahhh theres a spanner in that plan as I am 23rd that leaves me on the cusp of being virgo ;)/libra depending what magazine im reading! That also means that Sue is Libra there goes that spanner lol

Sooo

Us 3 September's are having a party, I vote we have the Party at Sue's could make it a holiday as well, What do you think :D

You dont mind do you Sue? ;)

I am the same :(

May I suggest something. why not wear that lovely dress with a pair of leggings to start with as you build up your confidence. Its such a lovely dress and I think it would look fab like that xxxxx

Ooh thanks Jackie!

I've got some nice leggings (never worn of course :eek: )

I'll try that.

One thing...am I too old for leggings? I wore them for the R4L but that was for running in!

Back