Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Hey Dawn!
Hope you are good?
I can't make clas on Thur as I gave to go away with work again, so sticking with tonight. Boo, I was so looking forward to saying hi!!
Defo I will come to Thursday with you soon.
Have a super day x x

pjallen1982 said:
Awww she's so cute. What have you called her? It is a her right?!?

How you doing my skinny friend? x

Hi Penny,

No names yet...all ideas will be gratefully received! 5 weeks seems an awfully long time to wait to bring her home!

I'm doing pretty well atm thanks. Think Gwyns taking me to matalans today to buy some underskirts as mine keep sliding down! Had to hold it up with a safety pin on Saturday night! Xx

Nattymo said:
Hey Dawn!
Hope you are good?
I can't make clas on Thur as I gave to go away with work again, so sticking with tonight. Boo, I was so looking forward to saying hi!!
Defo I will come to Thursday with you soon.
Have a super day x x

Oh well, never mind xx
It's probably best to come when Alicias back anyway as I don't know much about the chap who's covering her. I would've loved to hav met up tho...back to flashing yr lights hun!!! And good luck for tonight! Xx

Hi Penny,

No names yet...all ideas will be gratefully received! 5 weeks seems an awfully long time to wait to bring her home!

I'm doing pretty well atm thanks. Think Gwyns taking me to matalans today to buy some underskirts as mine keep sliding down! Had to hold it up with a safety pin on Saturday night! Xx

Hmmm I will have a think about names. It needs to be a pretty name because she is adorable.

Sorry for being stupid but what is an underskirt? Good luck shopping though.

x

Hi Penny,

It would seem like forever to me - she is amazingly gorgeous Dawn, you lucky lucky lady :D What about a name that reminds you of where you got her from, or where you were when you decided to get a new pup? One of my pups (years ago) was born on a Sunday so we found the Gaelic word for Sunday & used that. A friend got hers from Kelso and called him that. Good luck in your chioce - always a difficult task ;)

I'm doing pretty well atm thanks. Think Gwyns taking me to matalans today to buy some underskirts as mine keep sliding down! Had to hold it up with a safety pin on Saturday night! Certainly hope there was no unnecessary exposure :eek: :rotflmao:
Mo x

Hi all...

Well...how could we resist her...;)

OMG!!!!!!!! How lovely is she!

As she looks right now I'd call her podge but as she grows her puppy fat will disappear - I've heard that somewhere before I think, not sure it was a dog they were talking about though ;)! Call her Saddle Bags after me!

It's so hard picking dog names - almost as hard as baby names, just careful not to mix the two up! Yikes.

xxxx

Hi folks,

Thanks for all your comments (when I say all, I obviously am NOT including the cheeky one from Maximus ;) )

She is a very cute pup, but being so young it's so hard to imagine what she will look like! The breeder is going to send photos every couple of weeks as it's quite a way for us to visit.

Didn't get as far as Matalans as we got waylaid at Tescos buying up a load of sw friendly stuff. I spent a couple of hours yesterday going through my sw mags and tearing out any recipes I liked, and today we got some ingredients so hoping to make a few things before I'm back at work. I did look for an underskirt (or slip I think they're sometimes called Penny...just a nylon type skirt to go under a normal skirt to stop it clinging due to static, or being too see through :eek: (STOP IT STEVE!!! :copon: ) but they didn't sell them.

Now I'm just deciding what to cook for tea. I've got some nice pork chops so I think I'll be grilling them and doing some new spuds, carrots and peas, and maybe some mushrooms too. And we have some fresh strawberries so I may do another roulade or search for something else...:thinking2:

Anyway, I'm off now so see you all later xxx :wavey:

Hi Penny,

Force of habit?;)

Is that really a puppy? - looks more like a guinea/bunny cross! lol

I vote the name Fluffy:cool:

Hi folks,

Thanks for all your comments (when I say all, I obviously am NOT including the cheeky one from Maximus ;) )

She is a very cute pup, but being so young it's so hard to imagine what she will look like! The breeder is going to send photos every couple of weeks as it's quite a way for us to visit.

Didn't get as far as Matalans as we got waylaid at Tescos buying up a load of sw friendly stuff. I spent a couple of hours yesterday going through my sw mags and tearing out any recipes I liked, and today we got some ingredients so hoping to make a few things before I'm back at work. I did look for an underskirt (or slip I think they're sometimes called Penny...just a nylon type skirt to go under a normal skirt to stop it clinging due to static, or being too see through :eek: (STOP IT STEVE!!! :copon: ) but they didn't sell them.

Now I'm just deciding what to cook for tea. I've got some nice pork chops so I think I'll be grilling them and doing some new spuds, carrots and peas, and maybe some mushrooms too. And we have some fresh strawberries so I may do another roulade or search for something else...:thinking2:

Anyway, I'm off now so see you all later xxx :wavey:

Oh I know what you mean now... sorry having a blonde moment.
If I start running now, will you save me some roulade?! Dribbling at the thought of it. Must try this at some point. Guessing I need a swiss roll tin?
Hope you had a nice day x

pjallen1982 said:
If I start running now, will you save me some roulade?! Dribbling at the thought of it. Must try this at some point. Guessing I need a swiss roll tin?
Hope you had a nice day x

Hi Penny, just for you...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110712_202752.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110712_202752.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 48
  • ForumRunner_20110712_202841.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110712_202841.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 52
And this is for you Steve...;)

Attachments

• pollys puppies 008 (1).jpg
    pollys puppies 008 (1).jpg
    465.8 KB · Views: 59
What kind is it?

I only like Rough Collies and Shepherds

Umm....I think it's going to be a bit smaller than either of them Steve!

Dawn, so sorry to hear that your son and his girlfriend have split up, a sad time for you all. The puppy is lovely, how about 'Spot?' No? Oh well, sorry. :eek: I like really obvious names for animals, once had a Jack Russell with a patch over one eye -yup you guessed it! :)

What kind is it?

I only like Rough Collies and Shepherds

She's a shih tzu. We lost our shih tzu in February, and our colliexgsd died in November. I do like big dogs but we're not able to manage anything too big now.

Right, remember those pork chops we were going to have for dinner tonight?

Well they weren't :sigh:

Pork I mean :(

They were lamb! :rolleyes:

But they were very nice, and thankfully it was easy enough to swap the apple sauce for mint sauce lol!!!

Todays Food

42g all bran (B)
125ml ss milk (1/2 A)

crispbread (2)
28g el philly (1.5)
salad
salmon
salad cream (2)
banana

Lamb chop
spuds
peas
carrots
mushrooms
sw strawberry roulade

G&T (3)
Finn crisp (1)
21g hf cheese (1/2 A)

Total syns:- 9.5
Exercise:- no

Mmmm that roulade looks ace! You are the roulade queen Dawn! Have you seen this months mag? It has a choc and meringue roulade in it which looks ace!!!

Your pup is sooooo cute. My bf says she looks like a lovely little fat sausage! He was v jealous when I showed him the pic!

Mmmm that roulade looks ace! You are the roulade queen Dawn! Have you seen this months mag? It has a choc and meringue roulade in it which looks ace!!!

Your pup is sooooo cute. My bf says she looks like a lovely little fat sausage! He was v jealous when I showed him the pic!

Aww...thanks Jules & lovely bf :D

I just love that roulade recipe! It's so easy to do and tastes so yummy! And to think I could eat the whole thing for 1/2 a syn! Brilliant! I did see the chocolate recipe and nearly made it tonight but I was pushed for time so thought better the devil you know! My daughter has just had a piece and declared it to be gorgeous, and Gwyn reckoned tonights effort was the best yet ;)

I'm still in a bit of a daze about the pup...can't quite believe we're getting her!

Back