Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Well done Dawn :D

I'd be so excited. If you need any help maintaining just give me a shout cos I seem to be quite good at that :rolleyes:

Well done Dawn:talk017:You are doing absolutely brilliantly, and an amazing diary to follow:talk017:My advice, get to target and enjoy maintaining for a while, which is a challenge, then see how it goes:talk017:

you're doing so well !!! such an inspiration
well im back after 3 week blip .. laptop went on the blink, and so did i lol .. but back on the waggon and 2lbs lighter (well by my scales anyway) think lost through excercise though to be honest not dieting:sigh: having to do from home now though as just cant make the meeting anymore, its moved twice and too far to get to .. but you jackien and ginlin are such inspiration .. going to give it my best shot :)

Waaaahaaaay. My hypothesis of the scales being completely mad this week though due to mine, Steve's and Laura's results has been thwarted though.....................:(

I agree with JoT. I'd get to target, 'take a breather' and just maintain (although I wouldn't change anything for now) and just see what happens. No point in making life too difficult. Then if you start to drift downwards and consistently out of range, you can consider revising the target. For now, I'd just get there, sit back and feel amazing for your achievement. Go you :D

Gail x

I'm pretty sure Dawn's 2.5lb loss is the cause of my 2.5lb gain... I'm blaming Dawn anyway, and anyone else who has had a great loss this week :p

J/K - Well done Dawn, thoroughly deserved, and yay to the siz 12 jeans... I have a similar pair that I have attempted to pour myself into... The muffin top just isn't worth it tho!! xx

Wow! Well done you. That's brilliant!
I'd say get to that target and then see. There's no need to do anything fast. And that would be a flippin' great weight to have got to!

Well done on your loss hun that's fabulous! I would say the same as Jim get to goal and see how you feel when you get there x x

Wow Dawn, well done. See I told you you'd be ok. Those scales of you are just trying to tease you. I think you should get to your mini target and then see what your body does for a few weeks. If you naturally plateau then that is the target for you, but if you lose a few more pounds then stick with it. What you don't want to do is set a target to low to maintain. Well done though, such a great achievement! x

Waaaahaaaay. My hypothesis of the scales being completely mad this week though due to mine, Steve's and Laura's results has been thwarted though.....................:(

I agree with JoT. I'd get to target, 'take a breather' and just maintain (although I wouldn't change anything for now) and just see what happens. No point in making life too difficult. Then if you start to drift downwards and consistently out of range, you can consider revising the target. For now, I'd just get there, sit back and feel amazing for your achievement. Go you :D

Gail x

Well Done Dawn! That's amazing, and soo close to target now too, what an achievement!! I think the same as the rest, get to target see how you feel and then take it from there! :) xxx

:talk017::talk017:

Great minds think alike.

OR

Fools...

Fan dabby dosey :talk017: :talk017: :bliss: what a result and well deserved too. Just plod on sweetie I think you will find your 'comfortable' weight on the way. Aim for your target weight and see how you go. What an achievement in a short space of time you've done so so well and inspire me to continue. xxxxx

Well done Dawn :D

I'd be so excited. If you need any help maintaining just give me a shout cos I seem to be quite good at that :rolleyes:

Well done Dawn:talk017:You are doing absolutely brilliantly, and an amazing diary to follow:talk017:My advice, get to target and enjoy maintaining for a while, which is a challenge, then see how it goes:talk017:

[/QUOTE]

Wow!!!

Thanks for the feedback ladies!!!

Looks like the thing to do then is to get to target and then see what happens! :thankyou:

Lol!!! It sound so simple doesn't it??? ;)

Wow!!!

Thanks for the feedback ladies!!!

Looks like the thing to do then is to get to target and then see what happens! :thankyou:

Lol!!! It sound so simple doesn't it??? ;)

on second thoughts I think you should get to target, have a minimins 'Dawn got to target' party, then see what happens :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOPEE - Fan-tab-ul-osa chica.

Like the rest, I'd say get to target and have a pause. You'll have a good BMI and whether you have a muffin top on those jeans (pmsl too!) does not matter! You look fab already!

Silly question re Edna - she is fully hydrated I take it? My mum's only mildly diabetic but when she doesn't drink enough water then she gets very, very confused and makes no bl**dy sense whatsoever. She's a bit confused most of the time but much much worse when she hasn't drunk enough.

Thanks Bev xx

Actually I asked Shirley about this today when she phoned earlier as Edna has become confused before due to dehydration. Shirley is going to ask tomorrow about Ednas fluid intake, just in case, so thank you Bev for that xxx

you're doing so well !!! such an inspiration
well im back after 3 week blip .. laptop went on the blink, and so did i lol .. but back on the waggon and 2lbs lighter (well by my scales anyway) think lost through excercise though to be honest not dieting:sigh: having to do from home now though as just cant make the meeting anymore, its moved twice and too far to get to .. but you jackien and ginlin are such inspiration .. going to give it my best shot :)

Hey D'lashes!!!

Long time no see!!! :D

Great to have you back hunni :hug99:

I'm pretty sure Dawn's 2.5lb loss is the cause of my 2.5lb gain... I'm blaming Dawn anyway, and anyone else who has had a great loss this week :p

Hee hee. That cheered me up a bit. Sadly I think my gain is going to be quite a bit more than 2.5 lb therefore maybe can't blame Dawn..............:eek: :mad: :confused:

Gail x

Evening all xx

Well that's the funeral all done and dusted, and 2 brothers gone in the space of 3 months. So very sad. It was a very short service, no hymns or eulogy, just short and simple which is what Dave wanted. It was invitation only, and just family. And afterwards we went to Davids local pub for the wake, where I'm afraid I did have some of the lovely buffet there.

So I'm not listing my food today because I honestly don't know how many syns I had. My breakfast and tea were totally SW, so it was just lunch that was bad and I only had one plate of food. But there was breaded chicken, pizza, a rather gorgeous chunk of stilton, another one of camembert, 3 biscuits for the cheese, a couple of sandwiches...Enough said about that I think! :ashamed0005:

After the funeral we brought mum back to ours for a cuppa and a play with Suki (not sure who enjoyed it most...mum or Suki!) and then I took her shopping. Mum's been without a car for a couple of days as she's traded it in for a newer smaller one but hasn't got it yet. When I took her home, I had to admire her garden as Andrew has been working really hard on it and it looks really lovely. I'm so proud of him for helping his nan out like that. There's only some turfing to do at the front and a few more bags of pebbles to go down and it will be finished.

Tomorrow is sooo going to have to be a SEx day in order to claw back the damage from today, but I'm quite looking forward to it actually! I feel really sluggish and fat when I've been naughty so it'll be good to have to behave myself tomorrow! :angel09:

And I really should start up with some exercise again. I've really let it slip over the last couple of weeks and need to get cracking again. whacky068:

Have a good Saturday all xxx

Hi Dawn,

Glad you had a good day (well, as much as a funeral ever can be 'good'). It sounds like you had the kind of day that Dave would have wanted. I hope you shared some lovely memories.

Food wise - no way would I ever completely stick to plan on a day like that so I am proud of you. Hope your SEx day goes well tomorrow.

Off to bed in a minute but will catch you over the weekend no doubt !

Gail x

awww sweetie :hug99: :hug99: funerals are draining. I am glad it went as well as it could. How lovely of Andrew to do his Nan's garden :D funnily enough Chris has been up his Nans doing theirs today :) its lovely when they are happy to help them :)

Hope you are okay, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sending hugs your way dawn, today must have been hard for you but it sounds as if he had the day he wanted. Enjoy SEx tomorrow i really hope things start to get better for you now you deserve the best x x

Well I have decided that my scales have psychopathic tendencies and are out to get me :mad:

They are NEVER to be believed again :rolleyes:

I lost 2.5lbs tonight which leaves me 1/2lb to lose for my 5st shiny, and 2lbs away from the target I set last week! :wee:

I'm amazed quite frankly! :eek: And totally over the moon of course! :bliss: And a bit nervous cos that light at the end of the tunnel seems to be getting closer and closer :hide:

Then what???! Should I reduce my target or just try to maintain for a while? :thinking2:

^^^^This - try it out for size. Maintaining is awful - but if you reduce and get it wrong if freaks you out! - might just be me though....:eek:

Great minds think alike.

OR

Fools...

I know which my money's on!

Hee hee. That cheered me up a bit. Sadly I think my gain is going to be quite a bit more than 2.5 lb therefore maybe can't blame Dawn..............:eek: :mad: :confused:

Gail x

Least said about my gain the better then.

:eek:

D'lashes said:
hope you're ok, im sorry to hear about your brother :(

Thanks D'lashes,
It was actually my uncle Daves funeral today. My brother Dave is fine :)

We have so many Daves in our family!

And Gwyns daughter Ruth married a Dave...

And his son Dave married a Ruth!

All very confusing lol! Xx

Your up late or is it early lol

That's a lot of Dave's i would get confused lol x x

woops !! sorry meant to write uncle - was he the one you brought home in ambulance few weeks back .. i remember reading about it in your diary

that is a lot of daves isnt it, lol

Lol D'lashes! Xx

I did arrange his ambulance to take him home xx

He was my dads brother. Dad died in may from cancer too.

Theres far too much of it about :(

Back