Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Ooh hello Val! Xx

How brilliant to see you!

Crikey...you must have much better things to do rather than read through all my rubbish lol! But I'm really flattered you've read so much of it, so thank you for that hunni xx

Now I have to do some detective work and find yours...not so easy when you're using a mobile! But I am a woman after all (cleverer species than the male ;)) so I shall find it! Hope you've got one now!

See you soon...:) xxx
hi dawn i have a link on my page to my diary sorry it's not so interesting as urs lol what phone do u use i can't send a message from mine (nokia c3) i noticed u used to have an htc wildfire ( i think ) am looking for a new one just so i can keep up with minimins while i go on holiday (how sad am i :rolleyes:) hope ur ahving a great day xx

skinnydawn said:
Ooh well done on your friends for supporting such a brilliant team lol! Where do they live? Are they in northampton?

oh Dawn you will think I'm a right numpty my friends support saint helens I don't follow rugby so when I read saints I just presumed didn't know where you lived an that there would be several teams with the same name ha ha. anyway glad your team won an you had a good day. I told my hubby saints had won after reading your post ???? Hope my friends saints did or I'm in trouble should always check your info :) x

Lol Lynica, absolutely priceless! Bless ya! :8855:

Wow what an inspiration. I guess he is used to it now, but it does sound pretty bad and the consequences don't even bear thinking about it. Well done him for managing his diet though. Excellent x

Thanks Penny, he's a great lad and we're very proud of him xx

Very mpressed with Dan :D makes us having to watch our syns seem so silly in comparison doesn't it? :bighug:

Glad you had a lovely evening :D xxxxxxxxx

It does make syn counting seem not so important...but of course it is important to us and there's nothing wrong with that :)

Hi Dawn.. thanks for popping into read my diary .. I teach young people with learning difficulties so reading about Dan was really interesting.. What an amazing job you have done to work through such a disabillity . You should be delighted by the way he has managed his diet..

Thank you for that Diana. It was really difficult in the first few years, but got easier as Dan got older.
There are quite a few pku patients in care now as screening only began around 45 years ago xx

Hi Dawn,
Just wanted to drop by and say hi, I havent updated my diary as I have still been so blooming busy and things still not going great here but have occasionally been dropping by here to keep up with you! Hope everyone is ok with you, enjoy having all the family together, I dread the time when mine all leave home I think!!!). Anyways, take care,

Jade x

Thanks Jade x It's lovely to hear from you xxx

hi dawn i have a link on my page to my diary sorry it's not so interesting as urs lol what phone do u use i can't send a message from mine (nokia c3) i noticed u used to have an htc wildfire ( i think ) am looking for a new one just so i can keep up with minimins while i go on holiday (how sad am i :rolleyes:) hope ur ahving a great day xx

I found your diary! It's a bit of a feat when I'm using my mob but I usually get there in the end!
I've still got the wildfire...I love it! And one of these days I'll get round to reading the instructions...:eek:

Hope you've had a nice day Dawn. Just been looking at your photos. Wow you have done so well. You're a true inspiration. You've halved your size. I couldnt believe that you were ever that big. Well done honey. I hope you are very proud of yourself x

Aww thanks Penny x

It's helped me to put the photos up, side by side, as it's still a bit hard for me to accept that I'm there now :confused:

Tbh, it's a bit of a shock to see just how big I was ... I knew I was overweight but I didn't really take in how overweight I was. I think I turned a blind eye to it all :eek: And now it's weird to see such a difference :confused:

Hi Dawn,

Sorry I haven't had chance to ring this weekend. This week is going to be VERY busy (and probably quite stressful too) so I still won't be around much but I will watch your thread when I can and post the odd message when I can.

Big hugs and hope to catch up soon.

Gail xxxx

Sent from my iPhone

Hia Dawn - just saw a piccie of you on another thread - :wow:

Our paths have crossed a few times on various threads this year but I had no idea you had reached target! Well done!!

Skinny Dawn is definitely the right name for you!

Congragulations xx

The pics are brilliant Dawn. Well done :)

Hey Dawn - just catching up after the weekend, loving all your pics - you look amazing! As Penny says, it's difficult to imagine you were ever that big, let alone less than a year ago!! Well done you xxx

The pics are amazing Dawn you have done so well. It's great to see how well you have done. You were still very pretty when you were bigger though! xx :)

WOW!

What a difference in you!

You look so fab now x

WOW Dawn just look at those piccies :D fan bleddy tastic :wee: :wee: :wee:

Hia Dawn - just saw a piccie of you on another thread - :wow:

Our paths have crossed a few times on various threads this year but I had no idea you had reached target! Well done!!

Skinny Dawn is definitely the right name for you!

Congragulations xx

The pics are brilliant Dawn. Well done :)

:wow:u look fab in ur photos ur an inspiration to us all xx

Hey Dawn - just catching up after the weekend, loving all your pics - you look amazing! As Penny says, it's difficult to imagine you were ever that big, let alone less than a year ago!! Well done you xxx

The pics are amazing Dawn you have done so well. It's great to see how well you have done. You were still very pretty when you were bigger though! xx :)

I absolutely agree with Bess. Here Here! x

Wow!!!

Thank you all you lovely ladies for such super comments xx

I really couldn't make up my mind whether to put the pics on or not as the before ones are difficult for me to look at, yet I'm still finding it hard to associate myself with the after ones??? :confused::confused::confused:
Anyway, they're on now...but they may well disappear again soon! :8855:

Haven't been about for a couple of days as I've been pretty busy at work, but also had a bit of a wobble with the diet :eek:. Steve puts it down to the Curse of the Target member lol! I haven't gone mad...just been a bit off with it all :( But today has been much better so hopefully I'm back in control of it now
:)

Lunch with Sarah was as always interesting and entertaining today! And work was quite reasonable too, so all good really!

And when I got home, my Matalan clothes had been delivered! :happy036: Lots of tops and a denim mini skirt (probably not really mini but it seems very mini to me and a LOT shorter than it looked on the website! :eek:)...all in 10's and 12's...and all fit!!! :bliss: So that's put me in a really good mood and I'm quite motivated again now :)

I'm going to post my food in an effort to do some damage limitation!!! :eek:

EE

42g all bran (B)
125ml ss milk (1/2 A)

ham salad
salad cream (2)
banana
velvet crunch (4)
yoghurt

chicken salad
salad cream (2)
jelly and yoghurt (1)

milky coffee (rest of A)
mini hi fi bar (3)

Total syns:- 12

Welcome home dawn :) Ive not seen pictures must get on the pc when i get home so i can have a nosey! Its good to have you back lady, and so what if you have had a few days off your back on it now and that's the main thing and your still at target woo! Xx

Thanks Emma x

Gosh...it is like coming home! And it's only been a couple of days lol!

Lol addicts the lot of us! Xx

Back