Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Pommette said:
Dawn - have you looked in a moirror recently. You ARE a new person! :woohoo:

I'll happily dance on the tables - just not ALL night! :D

Ok, fair point x

To be honest, I'm quite happy to be tucked up in bed with a hot chocolate options and my minis app lol!

Maybe we'll leave the partying to the youngsters eh? xx

Ooh and thanks for the earlier comment hunni x Funny what u say about looking in the mirror. I took a photo of myself in a short skirt and my new boots yesterday and I cropped my head off...and no matter how long I look at it, I still wouldn't say it was me!!

Ok, fair point x

To be honest, I'm quite happy to be tucked up in bed with a hot chocolate options and my minis app lol!

Ooh and thanks for the earlier comment hunni x Funny what u say about looking in the mirror. I took a photo of myself in a short skirt and my new boots yesterday and I cropped my head off...and no matter how long I look at it, I still wouldn't say it was me!!

Sorry if I have missed this, but when is the party? Can I come! I'll bring the wine...i mean the diet coke! :banana dancer::party0016:

Ok, fair point x

Haway man woman! - where's the pics!! - I'll be the judge of whether it is you are not!

Anyhoo, disappearing-Dawn, you're disappearing on more ways than one! - since you reached target and joined the "beautiful people" you never call, write, email, pm or textually abuse me anymore lol - well apart from that last time;)

Anyway, just to say you continue to perspire me and I'm sure I speak for the rest of us when I say you're truly constipational.

Hope you had that big curry. Might help out:p

valerie11 said:
:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:
well done dawn as everyone else has already said u really are an inspiration to us all xxx

Ooh you're back! Hi Val, and thanks for that hunni xxx

pjallen1982 said:
Sorry if I have missed this, but when is the party? Can I come! I'll bring the wine...i mean the diet coke! :banana dancer::party0016:

Bring the wine Penny! We have to get Bev dancing on the tables lol!

Maximus said:
Haway man woman! - where's the pics!! - I'll be the judge of whether it is you are not!

Anyhoo, disappearing-Dawn, you're disappearing on more ways than one! - since you reached target and joined the "beautiful people" you never call, write, email, pm or textually abuse me anymore lol - well apart from that last time;)

Anyway, just to say you continue to perspire me and I'm sure I speak for the rest of us when I say you're truly constipational.

Hope you had that big curry. Might help out:p

The pics on here Studley Steve but somewhere you'll never find it lol!

And may I add I PMSL at your post! ;)

Diet coke would do at the mo. I'm fairly pi$$ed already!
Well - it is saturday night! :eek:

Hope your having a good evening Dawn xx

Have you seen your stats!! You've lost 36.16% of yourself, You've lost a 1/3 of you!! Amazing!! xx

Pommette said:
Diet coke would do at the mo. I'm fairly pi$$ed already!
Well - it is saturday night! :eek:

Woo! Woo! Go Bev!

Me too!

Just finished a bottle of red which washed down our celebratory Chinese curry tonite x

Actually it was a bit of a mixture as I had some Greek Yoghurt in the fridge and we bought some fresh figs today so I thought I'd copy the dessert Sarah made us. So I drizzled honey over the yoghurt and served it with the figs and it was lovely.

Add a bottle of vino into the mix and we have a very happy, if rather p*ssed Dawnie lol! (or is that LIL Steve? ;))

Ooh a drunk Dawn lol xxxx

Glad you had a celebration Dinkly Dawn.

But, Oh how I wish I'd stopped earlier! Didn't have a drink with dinner and started on coffee and brandy after it (several :eek:) and only then moved on to the wine.

Also annoyed as our "borrowed" satellite signal is playing up. No BBC at all (so missed Strictly) and it packed in half way through X-Factor. Boo Hoo

shenzi said:
Have you seen your stats!! You've lost 36.16% of yourself, You've lost a 1/3 of you!! Amazing!! xx

I never noticed that Emma, thank you! That's a bit weird really...where does it go??? :)

shenzi said:
Ooh a drunk Dawn lol xxxx

Pmsl! X

Pommette said:
Glad you had a celebration Dinkly Dawn.

But, Oh how I wish I'd stopped earlier! Didn't have a drink with dinner and started on coffee and brandy after it (several :eek:) and only then moved on to the wine.

Also annoyed as our "borrowed" satellite signal is playing up. No BBC at all (so missed Strictly) and it packed in half way through X-Factor. Boo Hoo

Oh that's bang out of order! Poor Bev!
So no Strictly or Fix Factor?
Probably best that you're p*ssed then lol!
Are you dancing yet?

JackieN said:
theres less of Dinky Dawn now so gets piddled far quicker ;) :giggle: xxxxxx

Haha!

I never thought of that! Xx

Bev, ITV went funny everywhere at the start of xfactor and about half way through so maybe its not your 'borrowed' satellite ;)

Sounds like you had fun last night - Chinese curry - yummy! I hope you haven't got too much of a headache this morning! I am ditching the booze for two weeks. I just can't sleep when I drink any alcohol now:eek:

I hope all goes well today taking your mum in to hospital and that the op goes well tomorrow.

Thinking of you xxx

Just caught up with your Diary Dawn, and what can I say, that everyone else hasn't already said!

A great big, massive CONGRATULATIONS, on such an amazing loss xxxxxx

Hope everything goes well for your Mum xxx

Last edited:
Ooh you're back! Hi Val, and thanks for that hunni xxx

The pics on here Studley Steve but somewhere you'll never find it lol!

And may I add I PMSL at your post! ;)

Early onset of incontinence? - told you you were getting on a bit:p

PS - get your club 30 or 30% sticker up. SO that when I get my 40% I can brag lol

Back