Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Wow what lovely photos, all looking very slim :) glad you had a fab weekend Dawn, just what is needed, lovely time with lovely friends.
take care x

Love the pictures :)

Morning Dawn just popped in to give you a quick :bighug:

Photos are fab, you all look great, Steve doesn't scrub up too badly does he :giggle:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha! Not too badly at all! :cool:

I thought the boys looked very handsome in their suits! ;)

And we girlies weren't too shabby either, were we Sarah? :D

Haha! Not too badly at all! :cool:

I thought the boys looked very handsome in their suits! ;)

And we girlies weren't too shabby either, were we Sarah? :D

Speak for yourself.
I'm the shabby one.
Aka the chubby one.

BUT - with boobs.

Lovely pictures Dawn - it still amazes me that you have made such good friends with people on here that you would invite them to your house!!! And you have all become skinny minis despite that gorgeous looking Indian ;)

Sorry to hear about your poor Mum and Gwyn, you really are being put through the mill with it all right now. Well done you for being so strong. I hope they can both come through their treatments relatively unscathed :) xxxx

Dawn, I've only just had time to catch up with your diary and am sorry that you have even more bad news. As many other people have mentioned I also know someone who had skin cancer and is fine, after 25 years. I'm thinking of you and hope all goes well for your mum and Gwyn.
Seems like you all had a great weekend with Steve! xxx

Ali* said:
You BOTH look gorgeous girls! But yes, Sarah, I did notice those paps! Lol x

(Sos, bit cheeky :eek:)

How cud u miss em???

Not that I'm jealous or anything...;)

How cud u miss em???

Not that I'm jealous or anything...;)

Not much!

Well, we'll see where we are after our 6-month challenge, shall we?

Oh, sorry Penny.

The details are on my "fred", rather than here.
I could copy them, but I might have to ask Dawn's permission, as it would be a bit of a hijack!

If she's happy, I'll copy the post across.

Dawn - would that be ok???
Bearing in mind that you are mentioned in it fairly frequently? ;)

Erm...yes...I think that's ok Sarah...although I haven't actually read it myself yet! Think Ill pop there now!

Omg!

Let's get one thing straight b4 u post that on here!

It's ONE chicken fillet!

SINGULAR!

LESS THAN TWO!

Ok???

Hmmm...not sure that's any better than 2 now...:confused:

Go on then Sarah...go for it...! :)

Last edited:
Ok. Here's the aforementioned post in its entirety:
The Challenge is Afoot!

Right. Well.
I may have said it before, but:
From today I am 100% determined to re-lose this weight.
And this time I have a Challenge To Rise To.
So I'm definitely going to do it!

You see - Skinny Dawn (aka Dinky Dawn, Delicious Dawn, Delinquent Dawn, Deluded Dawn.... - take your pick!) thinks I'm going to turn out like her.
Perish the thought.

As you all know, Delightful Dawn has lost rather a lot of weight. And she looks great on it. (See below!) But in the course of that, she's also lost rather a lot of her "Girl's Best Friends".
To put it bluntly, whereas she used to be satisfactorily well-endowed, she now needs to resort to chicken fillets.
She has been de-boobed.

Whereas I (as can sadly be seen in the photo of us from the weekend) am once again rather more chunky than I had managed to become, and am correspondingly (again - you only have to glance at the photo) rather magnificently endowed.

Dubious Dawn made the mistake last night of saying "I bet that you won't say the same in 6 months".

Now, when I did lose the weight, yes of course I lost some off my boobs, but I stayed similarly proportioned, and I certainly still didn't need any padding in the mammary department.

Now as it happened, yesterday when this Challenge was issued, when the Gauntlet was, as it were, Thrown Down, was none other than my half-birthday.
So the six months that she set as the Challenge Period would end nicely, exactly on my birthday.
And those who have been around here for a while will know that that I set my original target date as my birthday last year.
So there's a kind of poetic equilibrium in making my next birthday my Goal Date for getting back there.

So, that's it, really.
By 5th June, 2012, I have to have
a) lost my weight again, and
b) retained sufficient boobage so as not to be in Down-Sized Dawn's deflated state.

I can do that, can't I?

And when I asked what she was betting, we agreed on a curry.

So - on my birthday next year, Delectable Dawn (and the Gorgeous Gwyn) and I will be out in one of Northampton's premier curry houses, and the bill will be footed by...

Well, if I'm not back in target range, with mammary capacity retained, it'll be me.
If I am, it'll be Downcast Dawn.

My money's on the latter.
I can be quite determined when I really try.

The only problem is that Dominatrix Dawn is my usual Arse-Kicker-In-Chief. And surely it's now become against her interest to do that.
So I may need to recruit further Arse-Kickers, if I find her slacking in that department.
I can count on you, can't I?

So - today is Day 1 of The Challenge.

And a GREEN day.

Yoghurt & nana for breakfast.
Satsumas (1) & a napple (2) for snack.
Lunch was SuperSpeed soup (3-14), and Scanbran (HXB) with Philly Light (HXA).
I think dinner will be lentil dahl (15) and rice. I need something quick, cos I've got a meeting later.

Tomorrow I think I might do a RED day, but we'll see how it goes.

And depending on what time I get in tonight, I might try to do Jillian.
And then have a bowl of Weetabix, milk, 1tsp sugar (1) and my Advent Calendar chocolate (3).

Bum. I need one more syn for it to count as an on-plan day. Well, I'll find another couple, somewhere.

And that will be Day One.

I'm coming to get you, Doubting Dawn!

Attachments

• image-2023028569.jpg
    image-2023028569.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 100
Lovely pictures Dawn - it still amazes me that you have made such good friends with people on here that you would invite them to your house!!! And you have all become skinny minis despite that gorgeous looking Indian ;)

Sorry to hear about your poor Mum and Gwyn, you really are being put through the mill with it all right now. Well done you for being so strong. I hope they can both come through their treatments relatively unscathed :) xxxx

To be fair I was only allowed in with probation officer and temp release order:cool:

Can I just add there were a few half-truths in Dawn's waffle! - oh and some damned lies, more lies and sadistics.;)

Dunno what all the fuss is about - 16 months ago I'd have shown you both the way home in the "booby stakes". You don't hear me going on about losing them:p

I think there was one or two back-handed compliments in there. I'm not sure I am happy with those doctored photos! - You look me look older than my 32 years, photoshopped my shaggy mane and as we all know the camera adds about 20lbs:eek:

Fortunately, I don't know how to add photos, so a lot of the "dodgy" ones will remain hidden.

Ever the gentleman.

Steve

JimofTroy said:
Ok. Here's the aforementioned post in its entirety:
The Challenge is Afoot!

Right. Well.
I may have said it before, but:
From today I am 100% determined to re-lose this weight.
And this time I have a Challenge To Rise To.
So I'm definitely going to do it!

You see - Skinny Dawn (aka Dinky Dawn, Delicious Dawn, Delinquent Dawn, Deluded Dawn.... - take your pick!) thinks I'm going to turn out like her.
Perish the thought.

As you all know, Delightful Dawn has lost rather a lot of weight. And she looks great on it. (See below!) But in the course of that, she's also lost rather a lot of her "Girl's Best Friends".
To put it bluntly, whereas she used to be satisfactorily well-endowed, she now needs to resort to chicken fillets.
She has been de-boobed.

Whereas I (as can sadly be seen in the photo of us from the weekend) am once again rather more chunky than I had managed to become, and am correspondingly (again - you only have to glance at the photo) rather magnificently endowed.

Dubious Dawn made the mistake last night of saying "I bet that you won't say the same in 6 months".

Now, when I did lose the weight, yes of course I lost some off my boobs, but I stayed similarly proportioned, and I certainly still didn't need any padding in the mammary department.

Now as it happened, yesterday when this Challenge was issued, when the Gauntlet was, as it were, Thrown Down, was none other than my half-birthday.
So the six months that she set as the Challenge Period would end nicely, exactly on my birthday.
And those who have been around here for a while will know that that I set my original target date as my birthday last year.
So there's a kind of poetic equilibrium in making my next birthday my Goal Date for getting back there.

So, that's it, really.
By 5th June, 2012, I have to have
a) lost my weight again, and
b) retained sufficient boobage so as not to be in Down-Sized Dawn's deflated state.

I can do that, can't I?

And when I asked what she was betting, we agreed on a curry.

So - on my birthday next year, Delectable Dawn (and the Gorgeous Gwyn) and I will be out in one of Northampton's premier curry houses, and the bill will be footed by...

Well, if I'm not back in target range, with mammary capacity retained, it'll be me.
If I am, it'll be Downcast Dawn.

My money's on the latter.
I can be quite determined when I really try.

The only problem is that Dominatrix Dawn is my usual Arse-Kicker-In-Chief. And surely it's now become against her interest to do that.
So I may need to recruit further Arse-Kickers, if I find her slacking in that department.
I can count on you, can't I?

So - today is Day 1 of The Challenge.

And a GREEN day.

Yoghurt & nana for breakfast.
Satsumas (1) & a napple (2) for snack.
Lunch was SuperSpeed soup (3-14), and Scanbran (HXB) with Philly Light (HXA).
I think dinner will be lentil dahl (15) and rice. I need something quick, cos I've got a meeting later.

Tomorrow I think I might do a RED day, but we'll see how it goes.

And depending on what time I get in tonight, I might try to do Jillian.
And then have a bowl of Weetabix, milk, 1tsp sugar (1) and my Advent Calendar chocolate (3).

Bum. I need one more syn for it to count as an on-plan day. Well, I'll find another couple, somewhere.

And that will be Day One.

I'm coming to get you, Doubting Dawn!

Wow I have to say my money is on you Sarah. Dawn think you better get saving those pennies!!! Good on you both though xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back