Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Oh my gosh honey, so sorry to hear about Shirley. I'm glad she's not too bad but honestly you're like a magnet to hospitals. Big hugs.

What did you take to club last night? You definitely deserve a week or do off plan and enjoy Christmas.

Glad Gwyn is doing well.

Sending big hugs honey xxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Phew Dawn, well, if you can handle Asda in the rain, on the biggest shopping day of the year, you can handle anything!

Your Gwyn looks full of loveliness and I am so pleased he is looking chipper for Christmas.

I hope you have a fabulous time over the holiday and will be fighting fit for the new year.

Erm...this "putting the bins out"... does Gwyn know about this? do the neighbours mind? Isn't it a bit cold? It won't do you any good at all, in fact, they may even shrink a little... Oh sorry, that's buns isn't it?...

Love Pomooky XXX

Have you got your eye on one of those doctors at the hospital ;)

Evening all x

Well I'm really glad to say my day from hell has ended on a HUGE high...:party0011:

I only got a phone call from the gorgeous Mumsie tonight!!! :bliss::bliss::bliss:

Mumsie, I can't tell you how wonderful it was to talk to you at last! :woohoo: You totally brightened up my day. Gwyn said thank you for the kiss and cuddle btw, and for asking after him x And my goodness...you DO sound posh lol!!!

Other news today...well there isn't much really!

By the time I dropped Shirley off home and got the shopping done it was getting quite late. So it was a bit of a rush to get the shopping away and make dinner as Vicki and Matt were going out on Matts Xmas works do.

Then I cooked Herman, and made some low protein pies for Daniel which actually left the kitchen in quite a state so then I had to clean it :rolleyes:

Then Mum phoned...:D

Then Mumsie phoned...:clap:

Then Vicki and Matt came back because Vicki had drunk half a dozen glasses of wine in the space of 2 hours and had promptly been sick all over Matthew! :9529: He was not looking to pleased...So she's spent the last couple of hours chucking up in the loo, and now they've gone to bed with the bowl from the utility room and a kitchen roll! :sign0137:

Gwyn continues to do really well. We took the dressings off tonight as they were starting to fall off anyway, and I bathed the wounds with salt water and applied some antibiotic cream. There are 10 stitches in each wound, and they're so neat it's amazing. I think Gwyns's pleased with what they've done. Fingers crossed that this is the end of it now :fingerscrossed: I'll put a photo on in a minute.

Right, that's me done for now. I've got so much to do tomorrow as I got really behind today...but I've got all day to do it.

Apart from I said I'd take Shirley to the train station in the morning...

Lots of love x

One rather bruised and sore Gwyn...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111223_235013.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111223_235013.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 46
Oh my gosh honey, so sorry to hear about Shirley. I'm glad she's not too bad but honestly you're like a magnet to hospitals. Big hugs.

What did you take to club last night? You definitely deserve a week or do off plan and enjoy Christmas.

Glad Gwyn is doing well.

Sending big hugs honey xxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Penny,

I took devilled eggs last night, and they all went! Very simple recipe...
hard boil and shell a doen eggs, Cut in half lengthways and put yolks in a small bowl. Add low fat mayo and some mustard, salt and pepper, and pipe into the egg whites.Sprinkle with chopped spring onion and chives, and cayenne pepper. Yummy x

Phew Dawn, well, if you can handle Asda in the rain, on the biggest shopping day of the year, you can handle anything!

Your Gwyn looks full of loveliness and I am so pleased he is looking chipper for Christmas.

I hope you have a fabulous time over the holiday and will be fighting fit for the new year.

Erm...this "putting the bins out"... does Gwyn know about this? do the neighbours mind? Isn't it a bit cold? It won't do you any good at all, in fact, they may even shrink a little... Oh sorry, that's buns isn't it?...

Love Pomooky XXX

Lol! Lovely to see you again Pomooky!
My buns are lng gone hunni...I do a rather nice line in singular chicken fillets now! :sigh:

Have you got your eye on one of those doctors at the hospital ;)

Shhhh!

Don't tell everyone! :eek:

Last edited:
Morning Dawn
Hopefully nothing else is to happen now, omg it's busy at yours, hope shirley is ok and enjoys her holiday :) and gwyn is feeling brighter too :)
Just wanted wish you a very merry Christmas and best wishes for 2012. Thanks for your support on here it's really
made a big difference to me :)
Take care x

Happy Christmas Eve!! Hopefully you will find yourself some time to relax xxxxxxxxxx

wonderful-merry-chirtsmas-graphic.jpg

Have a brilliant day lovely D.D. love and hugs to all the family xxxxx

Oh Dawnie - I told you to hibernate weeks ago! Then you'd have slept through all this fun.

Hugs to you and Gwyn for tomorrow.

feliz-navidad.jpg

Gwyn looks fab - they've done a great job. Sue, thank you for telling us what Dawn did. She really is delightful (even better (if that's possible) in person).

Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope it's a lovely day with your family and friends and that you have fond memories of those who can't be with us person (but will certainly be with us in spirit).

Speak to you soon :)

Love and hugs

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Aww thank you to all my gorgeous minis friends!!!

A year ago I'd never met you...

Now I wonder how I ever managed without you!

Happy Christmas Everyone!!!

Love and hugs to you all, hope you have a fabulous few days! xxx

Merry Christmas! I hope its a good one for you all xxxxxxxxxx

Lol! Lovely to see you again Pomooky!
My buns are lng gone hunni...I do a rather nice line in singular chicken fillets now! :sigh:

Shhhh!

Don't tell everyone! :eek:

Dawnie! you're getting your buns and baps mixed up. Even I know that!

Just to help you out, buns are cheeky and baps are peaky:p

Regards to your lovely family too, and tell sicky Vicki I'll never, ever, ever mock her wine intolerance;)

Hope you have a great Christmas Day and don't get too fat! - I think of late our challenge seems to be who can put the most weight ON:eek:

Back