Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Dawn, I just had to post how happy I am at your good news, well Gwyn's. I'm so relieved and pleased for you all. Excellent. I hope 2012 is your year.

Looks like you had a lovely time last night, tasty food :)

Sounds like you had a nice day too. Fingers crossed you've counter balanced the Indian with the exercise.

Big hugs x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Dawn, Was wondering if this was the right place with that new title...Debauchery hey?! .. you naughty girl!! ..:D

Soo pleased to hear your good news...that is super-dooper fantastic!

Had a real good feast on my cruise what with almost a 3course breakfast, 3 course lunch, afternoon tea with sandwiches and scones and cream and then a 4 course dinner...Phew!! Had to cut back after the first 3 days as I was getting soo bloated it was not real... Had a whale of a time tho' and can't wait for the next one.

Hope things continue to be a good 2012 for you...:happy036:

Hey hunny

Yay!!!! I am so relieved and happy for you all. Bloody fantastic! You wouldn't ever have believed it could be so positive last year would you? :-D xhugs

Gwyn has had the all clear from the hospital!!! :wee::wee::wee:
. . .
So last year ended with me being told both my husband and mum had cancer...and the new year has started with neither of them having it! :bliss:

If nothing else good happens this year I won't mind...I've think I've already had more than my fair share of good luck! :clap:
WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP and a YIPPEE to boot.

That is such fantastic news. I am so so pleased.

And as for nothing else good this year - balderdash! There's lots more things in store for you. I mean to say - you're meeting me in a few weeks!!! :eek:

** sneaks out rather rapidly **

Oh dawn i am so happy to read work good news, i knew there was nothing else that could be thrown at you 2012 is going to be a fantastic year, you starting it skinny mum and Gwyn all clear its gonna be a good one! Xx

Afternoon all :D

Ok, before I tell you about last nights meal, there's some news I have to tell you ...

Gwyn has had the all clear from the hospital!!! :wee::wee::wee:

The letter came today saying that it was a one off isolated problem and he needs no further treatment! :party0011:

So last year ended with me being told both my husband and mum had cancer...and the new year has started with neither of them having it! :bliss:

Dawn, I am so pleased to hear your good news. What a relief that is for you and Gwyn..

XXXXXXXXX

Hi everyone x

Thanks so much to all of you for your lovely messages! I've passed them all on to Gwyn and he wants to say thanks too.

It's wonderful to be starting the new year knowing that both he and Mum are ok. Of course we still haven't got to the bottom of mums blood problem, but I'm sure we will.

And Gwyn's all sorted thank goodness. It was basal cell carcinoma, but that type of cancer doesn't spread elsewhere in the body, and now it's all cut out that's the end of it.

So at least we're starting the year relatively healthily lol!

Back to work tomorrow :( so not all good news, but at least I might get to see me mucker Sarah! :happy036:

And then of course there's wi tomorrow night :eek: but I've been very good all week, apart from last nights little indiscretion :eatdrink023: so I'm hoping to lose :cross:

Off to edit my earlier food post and then visit some diaries x

Take care all xxx

Cracking news! - As you know I rarely (if ever) comment on these things as I've told you about my history of losing people to that killer disease (I can't even mentioned the bloody thing).

Nobody in my circle managed to beat it, and I'm genuinely thrilled it has happened for you and yours.

Anyway, back to normality. I've thrown 4 chicken fillets in the slow cooker to cook overnight. Not sure of the relevance...just wanted to say it really:cool:

Cracking news! - As you know I rarely (if ever) comment on these things as I've told you about my history of losing people to that killer disease (I can't even mentioned the bloody thing).

Nobody in my circle managed to beat it, and I'm genuinely thrilled it has happened for you and yours.

Anyway, back to normality. I've thrown 4 chicken fillets in the slow cooker to cook overnight. Not sure of the relevance...just wanted to say it really:cool:

Thanks Steve x

I do know how badly cancer has affected your loved ones and with such tragic consequences...it's a bar steward and no mistake :(

Now then...back to normality as you say...

A word of advice...

You have three too many chicken fillets there my boy...! :8855:

Nah. He's got 2 too many.
You've got 1 too few.

Hmmmmm...

Maybe Steve can save his 2 extra ones for you cos you're so gonna need the b*ggers when you've got to target...

Not a hope, matey.
Incidentally, please respond to my FB status. There might be some whisky cream in it for you...

Nah. He's got 2 too many.
You've got 1 too few.

maxmus "hearts" this:)

Now look here you two! :mad:

It's a very common affliction I'll have you know!

Nowt wrong with a little ... variety! :rolleyes:

Tis the spice of life after all...;)

:banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer:

Sleep tight Dinky Dawn and "enjoy" work! :eek:

I'll be absent on parade now for the next 48 hours - off to the apartment and won't be able to access Minis.

:hug99: for you, Gwyn, your mum and all the family!

Back