Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Glad you are feeling a bit better Dawn, I hope you have a lovely anniversary tomorrow. xx :)

We're back!

And Omg we got some lovely stuff! I got a skirt, 4 dresses(!), a pair of thick woolly leggings, 2 pairs of tights and 20 pairs of knickers! (well u can never have TOO many pairs!)

And Gwyn got a lovely thick jumper and 2 shirts.

And the lady that served us told us we'd saved just under £80!!!

And, the best thing of all is that Gwyn kindly paid for it all...early anniversary pressie!!!

Morning guys x

Can't stop long as I'm on my way out to town. Vicki went on Saturday and came back with loads of cheap clothes from peacocks as they hav a closing down sale! So gwyn and I are off there now to see if there's anything we fancy!

I wasn't allowed to go swimming today cos sis Sarah put her foot down and said I couldn't go with my cold...but we're going tomorrow, aren't we Sarah? Despite the fact that its my 8th wedding anniversary and I might have fancied a lie in!

Anyway, time to go...see u later, hopefully with lots of bargains!

That sounds like a jolly good day out to me.
Does bagging bargains count as Body Magic??

Your goodies sound fabulous...........4 dresses for the trouser queen....awesome,

lts of love mumsie xxxx

Hi dawn blast i went past peacockes on friday and didnt notice they had a sale, oh well ive saved myself some money lol . Glad u bagged urself a few bargains, hope u have a lovely day tomorrow xx
Happy anniversary xxx

Wow what a bargainous shopping spree you had. Fab work! The 20 pairs of knickers made me laugh though. Least we know you have nice new ones now :)

Happy anniversary for tomorrow. I think swimming can work for a day. Do other types of body magic tomorrow I think!!

Any plans? :)

Hope you have a nice evening and a great day tomorrow x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello guys!

Had such a good day! After being stuck in the house for the last few days with that stinking cold :sick: it was great to get out and go SHOPPING!!! :bliss::bliss::bliss: If I get the chance I'll put some pics up of the clothes I got today...NOT the knickers though...:eek:

And tonight I walked down to Shirleys as the hairdresser was coming, and had my hair cut a bit shorter than usual and I'm really pleased with it :D It's not much different, but I like it.

Tomorrows plan is for Gwyn to go to church as normal as there's some painting to be done, and then he's coming home to pick me up and we're going for an anniversary meal at the local pub :eating: :party0036: And that's as far as we've got with the plans lol!

Todays Food Red day

35g crunchy bran (B)
milk (1/2 A)
banana

2 x eggs
tinned toms
ketchup (2)
mango

sw coronation chicken
salad
beetroot
salad cream (2)
strawberries
yoghurt (1)

3 finn crisps (B)
71g philly light (A)
spring onions
beetroot
tangerine
milky coffee (1/2 A)

Total syns - 5

If I get the chance I'll put some pics up of the clothes I got today...NOT the knickers though...:eek:
And why can't we see your new knickers pray ask?

Have a lovely anniversary and lunch later today chica.

Hi Dawn, Im so pleased you've had a lovely day, shopping is great for the soul!

Happy anniversary!xx

Happy Bronze Anniversary Dawn and Gwyn xxxxx

Anniversary-ecards-wishes-5.jpg

Lots of love, Paul, Sue and the zoo xxxxx
aka mumsie, daddy Paul and the monsters.

Have a good day, mate.
But don't indulge too much: I expect you in that pool at 7.15 sharp tomorrow!

Hi guys x

How's everyone today then?

I had the most wonderful chat with lovely Mumsie this morning! :bliss::bliss::bliss: Can't believe we were nattering for 45 minutes! :blahblah: It was really wonderful to talk to you Sue and I think I'd better make sure I call you next time! Oh...and better hide the telephone bill from Daddy Paul! :giggle:

Also this morning I sorted out some clothes that I no longer wear (or slimmed out of without ever wearing ;)) in order to make room for my new dresses :happy036: I've put some pics in an album if you want to see them...http://www.minimins.com/45524-skinnydawn-albums-bargain-dresses-peacocks-sale.html I'm going to take the old clothes to the 50% shop in the next village and see if they can sell them.

Then at lunch time Gwyn and I went to the local pub for a meal for our 8th wedding anniversary. It's a nice family pub called the Queen Eleanor, and only 5 minutes from where we live Queen Eleanor - Wootton, Northamptonshire - Pub Restaurant - Fayre & Square Pubs

We decided to share a starter of tacos with mozzarella cheese, jalapeño peppers and 3 dips, followed by a main course of gammon and chips :eek:

And if you think that was bad...we were really naughty with dessert :eek: It was called a Monster, and that just about summed it up! It was a huge glass (to share!!!) with profiteroles, biscuits, chocolate brownie, chocolate and vanilla ice cream, chocolate flakes, wafers, cream, and chocolate and caramel sauce! Well...it was a struggle to eat it all but I'm afraid we did it lol! :ashamed0005: (pics at the bottom of my post Steve ;)) And it may have all been washed down with a nice glass of shiraz...large of course! :party0036:

Needless to say, we didn't do much this afternoon other than slob on the settee :rolleyes:

But never mind...I'm swimming with my gorgeous sis Sarah tomorrow so hopefully that'll limit the damage for wi on Thursday. But if I gain I shan't worry...I'll just have to work harder next week to get it off again!

Attachments

• gammon and chips.jpg
    gammon and chips.jpg
    427.5 KB · Views: 86
  • monster!.jpg
    monster!.jpg
    477.4 KB · Views: 34
  • monster and Gwyn.jpg
    monster and Gwyn.jpg
    479.4 KB · Views: 47
  • monster all gone!.jpg
    monster all gone!.jpg
    480.2 KB · Views: 36
:drool: Thats all there is to say!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening xx

Hi dawn glad u had a lovely day, u look amazing in the photos ur so tiny u have come so far since the beginning of ur weight loss journey and r an inspiration to us all. xx the pub u went to wasnt a hungry horse by any chance we have one round the corner from me they do the great big puddings (ive managed to resist so far :) enjoy the rest of the week love val xx

Hi guys,

Just wanted to say thanks for your lovely comments on the photos x

Have to admit I'm not feeling very skinny OR dinky atm!!! :rolleyes: Better do a few extra lengths in the pool tomorrow!

Hi Dawn wow you look fab in all your lovely dresses they are all beautiful and being bargins makes them even better need to get myself down to peacocks me thinks ;-)
Happy anniversay too how big is that pudding he he you'll be flying up that pool tommorrow after all that sugar ;-) glad you enjoyed your special day xx

OMG :eek: to two things:
1) How did you eat all that Monster
2) Agree with Penny that the blue lacey is lovely and although you look fantastic in all these piccies, you look STUNNING in the lacey one!!!

PS And hubby agrees! In fact he said WOW! And an even bigger WOW when I showed him how much you'd lost since you started!

Back