Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Love the dresses Dawn and I still find your weight loss inspiring! xx :)

Gosh !!!!! I am so proud of you. You look so beautiful.
You look great in all of them. This one is fabulous
45524-albums3703-picture21596.jpg

but I agree the lacy one looks a million dollars.

The food is super scrumptious. You have proved Dawn that you do not need to be obsessive when you are maintaining. The secret is to be able to do what you do... Get straight back on SW again to ensure damage limitation.

I hope your swim with number one daughter was good and that you both enjoyed time together.

lots of love mumsie xxxxxxx

It was horrible, Mumsie.

She's nagging me...

Oh number one daughter that is just so mean. Tell mumsie all about it and I will try and rectify it.....................mind you was it *for your own good *??

hugs xxxx

Oh number one daughter that is just so mean. Tell mumsie all about it and I will try and rectify it.....................mind you was it *for your own good *??

hugs xxxx

Well, that's what she says...

Something about "caring", and "concerned". That kind of yukky stuff.

And now she wants me to actually TALK to her!

It was horrible, Mumsie.

She's nagging me...

hugs xxxx

Well, that's what she says...

Something about "caring", and "concerned". That kind of yukky stuff.

And now she wants me to actually TALK to her!

Yup!

That just about sums it up sis ;)

And Mumsies with me on this one, so there! :p

So, if I get up :eek:, I'm going swimming before work. Do you fancy coming? If not I'll go Friday as well anyway.

And I'll have the kettle on lunch time, if you fancy a cuppa :coffee: and you can tell me which night we're going out :party0023:

There! Now that wasn't too painful was it? ;)

Evening peeps x

Don't know why I'm so late posting today...feels like I've been busy all day and yet not done anything :confused:

I did go swimming today, and contrary to what Sarah would have you believe on her fred, I actually didn't drown once! :rolleyes: In fact, I swam an extra 2 lengths so I was well chuffed!

The rest of my day was spent doing piddly little jobs that you'd never even know I'd done. Oh, I did have a nice delivery today...a parcel of 5 pairs of shoes and a dress I bought from the cheap website Everything 5 Pounds I've never ordered anything from there before, and I was a bit dubious as to the quality of their stuff, but actually its fine! I'm really pleased with what I got...and the prices are ridiculous!

Another highlight of my day was talking to someone from minis that I haven't really had much contact with before. You know who you are hunni, and it was lovely to get to know you a little better today :hug99:

Any how, still feeling heavy and fat today despite the swim and being on plan, so I'm thinking I'm heading for a gain at wi :sign0007: Serves me right for stuffing my face yesterday lol! :eatdrink023: Oddly I haven't weighed myself for a couple of days...too scared to!

Todays food Red day

25g ready brek (part B)
milk (A)
banana

2 x ryvita (rest of B + 2syns)
philly (A)
salmon
salad
salad cream (2)
yoghurt

pork chop
bns chips
cauli
green beans
carrots
apple sauce (2)
gravy (2)
peach/banana/yoghurt (2)

options (2)
hi fi bar (B)

Total syns - 8
Exercise - 26 lengths swimming

Evening Dawn, glad you've had a good day, I hate when you feel like you've done loads, and then realise it wasn't much at all! My real bug bear at the moment is Shenzi moulting i can swap and literally 20 seconds later turn round and i might as well not have bothered lol

I wish i was more confident to speak to people from here on the phone, but id be too scared i wouldn't know what to say, plus I stutter quite badly when Im nervous and muddle all my words up that's the next thing to work on I think :)

Ooh i forgot all about the site thanks for reminding me!xx

shenzi said:
Evening Dawn, glad you've had a good day, I hate when you feel like you've done loads, and then realise it wasn't much at all! My real bug bear at the moment is Shenzi moulting i can swap and literally 20 seconds later turn round and i might as well not have bothered lol

I wish i was more confident to speak to people from here on the phone, but id be too scared i wouldn't know what to say, plus I stutter quite badly when Im nervous and muddle all my words up that's the next thing to work on I think :)

Ooh i forgot all about the site thanks for reminding me!xx

Hey Emma x

You're not too nervous to speak to me are you???

Maybe we should have a natter one night when you're not working! Have a think about it x

Yeah we should can't promise id say much though to begin with it all stems from when i was about 12 someone telling me i sounded like a boy on the phone :eek: horrible person lol i have been assured i don't though! Xx

Of course you don't sound like a boy lol! What a ridiculous thing to say to you!

Well there's no rush hun ... whenever you think u can put up with.me! x It would be lovely to put a voice to the face...iykwim!

Have a good night xxx

Kids are cruel lol

Of course i could put up with you lol, ill let you know when Im not working! :)

Yup!

That just about sums it up sis ;)

And Mumsies with me on this one, so there! :p

So, if I get up :eek:, I'm going swimming before work. Do you fancy coming? If not I'll go Friday as well anyway.

And I'll have the kettle on lunch time, if you fancy a cuppa :coffee: and you can tell me which night we're going out :party0023:

There! Now that wasn't too painful was it? ;)

and not a NICE to be seen.

Very authoritative Dawnie.

Sarah you just listen to your little sister !!!

Hey Emma x

You're not too nervous to speak to me are you???

Maybe we should have a natter one night when you're not working! Have a think about it x

You should speak to her Emma. She is lovely. You will not be stuck for words and if you are so what, if you stutter and get your words mixed up, so bl00dy what. You pick up that phone and before to long you will be chatting like you have known our Dawnie forever.

I know I am her mumsie and bound to be a little bit biased, just a tad, but honestly she is so kind you will be delighted you made such a wonderful move.

hi dawn hope u had a good result at wi x how can any one sooooo small feel heavy & fat ur brain obviously hasn't caught up with ur body lol actually i think that's why i put my weight back on in the past cause when i looked in the mirror i just saw the fat old me weird isn't it. hope u have a good day tomorrow i can't believe it's almost the weekend again love val xx

Back