Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Afternoon Dawn x

I am way behind on diary reading :(

"Wishing you and Gwyn a very belated Happy Anniversary" xxxx

and You look absolutely amazing in those dresses!

OMG! oh to be a fly on the wall when you knock them dead at the school reunion:eek:

But are you going to wear a frock and one of your magnificent collection of boots?

More piccies required chica. Have a lovely day and remember to say thank you for all the compliements. This is still the hardest thing for me. I still want to say
"but . . . I've more to lose, I need to get rid of this roll" etc etc etc

But are you going to wear a frock and one of your magnificent collection of boots?

Wouldn't she be better wearing two boots?
Otherwise she'd be a little bit lopsided...

Wouldn't she be better wearing two boots?
Otherwise she'd be a little bit lopsided...

Didn't you know...? :confused:

I 'do' lopsided very well apparently...;)

Hey! Your friends will be so shocked when they see you Hun! You look great.

Do you know I avoided my school reunion as was skinnny at school and didn't want them to think how fat I was... Very sad but hopefully won't ever feel like that again, already two stone lighter :D

Hello!

Well that's it for work for 16 days! :happy036:

Actually not quite true...I have a 3 day course in Leicester next week but it's not really work so it doesn't count. And I've got the following week off! :bliss: No plans for it yet...maybe I could go dress/boots shopping...:giggle:

Thoroughly enjoyed myself at work today :confused: Everything seemed to flow nicely, and although we were very busy, it all went to plan :D I love days like this and it reminds me why I do the job...so satisfying when I have the necessary resources to hand :)

Sarah and I went swimming again this morning too. It was a little busier but still only 7 of us in there.

Going to post my food now as I really need to nose through some diaries...I'm getting behind and I like to know what's going on!

Todays food EE

alpen bar (1/2 A)
yoghurt

mugshot (1)
velvet crunch (4)
apple
banana
grapes
yoghurt
2 satsumas

chicken (1)
new pot
bns chips
parsnip
peas
sweetcorn
gravy (2)
spinach

chopped apple/grapes/yoghurt (1)

g&t (4)

alpen bar (rest of B)
milky coffee (A)

Total syns - 13
Exercise - 20 lengths

Morning Dawnie !!!

Have a great weekend,

big hugs xxxxxx

Morning Hun, l am glad to see you are still enjoying the swimming. I am definitely going to do some swimming on hols and if I enjoy it, try and squeeze some in when I get back. Next week sounds good - courses always change the scenery a bit! So you have the same week off as me. Shame you couldn't join us in Austria :)
Have a lovely day xx

Morning chica - are you having a lovely lie in or madly cleaning the house?

I'm off to do my tax return, which I have been threatening to do since New Year and HAS to be done by 31st. Now that really brightens my day!

Have a lovely one yourself though hun.

Hi dawn have a lovely time at the reunion ur gonna knock them dead x r u going to wear the lace dress u look amazing in it, really shows ur figure off . Thanks for putting the cheap site on there were quite a few things that i will order. :)
Have a great weekend love val xx

Afternoon ladies & Sarah x

Just got back from the school reunion :D

I got there about 10.00am as I'm on the OGA committee so I went to help set up tables and chairs etc. I met Frances there, but sadly she couldn't stay for the meal as her Dad is so ill.

Because it wasn't an evening do, and I had to lug tables around, I decided to wear some black pinstriped trousers with a short cream jumper, and the new boots I got this week. As soon as I walked through the door, the other committee members made a right fuss about the weight I'd lost! :party0011: And that just carried on when everyone else arrived at 12! :wee: It was great lol! :woohoo: Even people who didn't really know me that well were really complimentary. And everyone wanted to know how I'd done it...in fact a few of them thought I must have been ill!!! :eek:

Anyway, the afternoon went really well, with somewhere in the region of 150 old girls and staff there. The food was a very nice buffet style meal with salmon, prawns, beef, ham, egg mornay, salad, new pots, spinach and ricotta pastries, rice, couscous, coleslaw, and bread and butter. Desserts were cheesecake, chocolate orange roulade, and fruit salad. And of course there was as much wine and coffee and tea as you could drink. So, I'm afraid I'm a bit stuffed as I had quite a lot to eat :eek: but the good news is I won't want much tea lol!

Aw, so glad it went well Dawn! All those compliments must have been amazing! xxx

Morning chica - are you having a lovely lie in or madly cleaning the house?

In all Dawnies photos her house looks sparkling clean........what a good girl she is Bev, but what would one expect from my lovely DD.

I'm off to do my tax return, which I have been threatening to do since New Year and HAS to be done by 31st. Now that really brightens my day!
Get a move on chica. This is not the time for a manyana attitude.
Have a lovely one yourself though hun.

Lucky you Bev. You will all be together this time next week hugs xxxxx

Hope you have a fab time at the reunion today :)

Knock em dead honey!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Our lovely Dawnie will be sure to have knocked them dead. She is gorgeous inside and out.......ahhhhhhh very proud cyber mum here !!!

Dawnie sounds like you have have a lovely day and the food.......well what can I say but at least loads of it is SW friendly.

lyl Dawn

mumsie xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Ah thought it was an evening reunion im sure u looked just as lovely in ur trousers, funny how people always ask how uve done it, its like uve come up with a magical ingredient to lose it lol.
Hope u have a good day tomorrow
Love val xx

Im so glad you had a good day and all those compliments! You really deserve them!xx

Back