Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Morning ladies x

It was a rubbish nite lol! Settled down around 7am and finally nodded off...8.30am Gwyn brought me a cup of tea!

He's going to Wellingboro now as he's presenting trophies in a competition. He's the Chairman and President of the Northampton table tennis league so its one of his duties.

I've got no plans other than having my first shower since having my tattoo done woo woo!

Then I mite go for a walk...
Or clean the carpets...
Or go into town.

Not decided yet! :)

Last edited:
Lol! Cheeky mare!

Well I'm still waiting to get in the shower...every time I head for it, someone else gets in the other one, and the pump isn't really powerful enough to power both showers at the same time :(

Rite...its free...I'm off...!

skinnydawn said:
Lol! Cheeky mare!

Well I'm still waiting to get in the shower...every time I head for it, someone else gets in the other one, and the pump isn't really powerful enough to power both showers at the same time :(

Rite...its free...I'm off...!

Ha ha. Sorry I couldn't resist!! Hope you're nice and clean and the water didn't wash the tattoo off!!
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yo, Dawnie.

Got a few bits to get on with, but now Ros has gone off to MK I've got the rest of the day to myself.
Just going down the road to take my mum some shopping, but after that, I'm free.

Do you want to come round for a coffee, & then maybe a freezing walk round Abington Park?

AFTER you've showered, obviously!

Morning my lovely niece.
Sorry you had a rubbish night - but suki really did look adorable on your pillow!

Enjoy a walk with your big sis (my horrid niece now!) - wrap up well (again) as it still looks blumin' cold over there.

Last edited:
. . . and also ended up in the charity shop where I bought...yes you guessed it...more boots! :eek:
Blumin' 'eck! I missed this one yesterday! How many pairs is that now?

Evening ladies and sis x

I've had a really nice day! :party0011:

It was sooooooo nice to get in the shower this morning lol! :0bathtime: And I'm sure the rest of the family felt the same way! :sign0137:

Then I was very good and got lots of housework and washing done before driving to Sarahs. We had a coffee while we looked through some old photos, and then got all wrapped up ready to face the cold! We walked to Abington Park which is absolutely lovely at any time of the year, but today looked simply stunning. It was quite hard work in the snow, but very invigorating, and I enjoyed it. We walked 2.5 miles in an hour so hopefully there's a bit of body magic there.

Later on I had a wander round town and then came back to sort tea out. And then I settled down for an hour and had the nicest chat with the lovely Jackie! :bliss: Thanks for the natter Jackie...don't think we stopped to draw breath between us lol!

Food has been good again, although I have to admit to skipping lunch :ashamed0005:

Green day

ready brek (part B)
milk (1/2 A)
banana
golden syrup (2)

Grapes

Asda hot & spicy chicken (9 1/2)
rice
cherries and yoghurt
wine (6)

milky coffee (rest of A)
ryvita (rest of B)
philly (a)

total syns - 17 1/2
Exercise - 2.5 mile walk

Attachments

• DSCF1592.jpg
    DSCF1592.jpg
    519.3 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCF1596.jpg
    DSCF1596.jpg
    518.5 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCF1594.jpg
    DSCF1594.jpg
    541.6 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCF1600.jpg
    DSCF1600.jpg
    416.7 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCF1593.jpg
    DSCF1593.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
And I did find another friendly bit of ice to talk to. But after we'd had a chat, I left him there with his friends. It's the kindest way.

And I did find another friendly bit of ice to talk to. But after we'd had a chat, I left him there with his friends. It's the kindest way.

My girls are all heart :D

Morning Dawn :)xx

Afternoon all x

Had quite a nice lazy day so far ;)

Gwyn went to church and I sorted out Sunday dinner...pork and apple sauce :drool: And very ice it was too!

And we're just sitting watching Wales beating Scotland in the rugby...cue one very happy little Welshman sitting next to me! :bliss: Of course it could all change in a matter of minutes but there's only 10 minutes to go and the score's 27-13 so :fingerscrossed:

Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow :sigh: The more time i have off work, the more I don't want to go back! And I've been asked to do some overtime in the next few weeks which I don't want to do, but if I'm going to extend this tattoo I could certainly use the money! Plus it's Gwyns birthday next month and we're hoping to have a few days away :character00180: It won't be abroad but probably somewhere on the coast.

It's funny actually as I was looking for my driving licence to take to work tomorrow and I came across my old passport...only it wasn't that old at all...it was still in date by 2 years! Now those of you who know me well, know I don't like flying, and Gwyn and I have never been abroad together, so I've never really bothered about passports and thought I hadn't got one! I actually can't remember sending away for it at all! But I must have done...back in 2004 apparently lol! So, we may venture further afield later in the year as it seems a shame to have paid for the blooming thing and never have used it! :whistle:

Todays Food Red day

2 x wm toast (B)
butter (3)
marmite

pork
cauliflower
swede (1 for butter)
parsnip
green beans
home made apple sauce
wine x 2 (12)

2 x wm toast (B)
philly light (A)
milky coffee (A)

Total syns - 16

. . . Now those of you who know me well, know I don't like flying, and Gwyn and I have never been abroad together, so I've never really bothered about passports and thought I hadn't got one! I actually can't remember sending away for it at all! But I must have done...back in 2004 apparently lol! So, we may venture further afield later in the year as it seems a shame to have paid for the blooming thing and never have used it! :whistle:
Yippee - I'll get you to Spain yet!
You can keep Lou company - she also doesn't like flying but got here last year!

You never know Auntie Bev...;)

You'll have to find first though...:hide:

Get yourself over to Spain Dawn! if your brave enough to get a tattoo your brave enough to board a plane for 2 hours! In fact as Spain is so close its the perfect flight to start with isn't it bev? ;) Xx

Back