Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Absolutely Shenzi!!! Easy Peasy - Lemon Squeezy!

skinnydawn said:
Afternoon all x

Had quite a nice lazy day so far ;)

Gwyn went to church and I sorted out Sunday dinner...pork and apple sauce :drool: And very ice it was too!

And we're just sitting watching Wales beating Scotland in the rugby...cue one very happy little Welshman sitting next to me! :bliss: Of course it could all change in a matter of minutes but there's only 10 minutes to go and the score's 27-13 so :fingerscrossed:

Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow :sigh: The more time i have off work, the more I don't want to go back! And I've been asked to do some overtime in the next few weeks which I don't want to do, but if I'm going to extend this tattoo I could certainly use the money! Plus it's Gwyns birthday next month and we're hoping to have a few days away :character00180: It won't be abroad but probably somewhere on the coast.

It's funny actually as I was looking for my driving licence to take to work tomorrow and I came across my old passport...only it wasn't that old at all...it was still in date by 2 years! Now those of you who know me well, know I don't like flying, and Gwyn and I have never been abroad together, so I've never really bothered about passports and thought I hadn't got one! I actually can't remember sending away for it at all! But I must have done...back in 2004 apparently lol! So, we may venture further afield later in the year as it seems a shame to have paid for the blooming thing and never have used it! :whistle:

Todays Food Red day

2 x wm toast (B)
butter (3)
marmite

pork
cauliflower
swede (1 for butter)
parsnip
green beans
home made apple sauce
wine x 2 (12)

2 x wm toast (B)
philly light (A)
milky coffee (A)

Total syns - 16

Booo to going back to work. I know what you mean. Hope it's not too horrific. Least you get to have sneaky coffees with Sarah which are something to look forward to.

Food sounds lush. Mmm roast pork yum yum.

Ooooh going abroad. You could go to paris or Brussels on the Eurostar. That avoids flying but still using your passport!!

Have a good evening x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Or else I'm coming over by myself!
Of course you're coming over to see your aunt and your mum!
So get working on that sister of yours.

Morning all x

Oh well...sitting in the car park waiting to go into work...and really wishing I wasn't lol!

Have a good day all of you xxx

Morning all x

Oh well...sitting in the car park waiting to go into work...and really wishing I wasn't lol!

Have a good day all of you xxx

Some of us had already swum 3/4 mile by the time you arrived!

And yes - I saw you.
And yes - you ignored me.

Is that the way to treat your big sis, and your best friend?

Hrrrrrrrrmmmppppphhh!

And yes - I saw you.

Hrrrrrrrrmmmppppphhh!

I am sure it was only cos she didn't see you DD number one.
Your little sister lubs you a lot....................o.k., o.k. too nice, I know, but forgivable as I am your very elderly mumsie and it is allowed.#

Morning girls !!!

mumsie xxxxx

Hi Dawn. Just read your recent postings. Seems as though sw way of eating is such an ingrained part of your life now.You are still maintaining and then some. Well done .

I want to be you !!!

Your little sister lubs you a lot....................o.k., o.k. too nice, I know, but forgivable as I am your very elderly mumsie and it is allowed.#

Morning girls !!!

mumsie xxxxx

Bleeeuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhh!

Hi Dawn. Just read your recent postings. Seems as though sw way of eating is such an ingrained part of your life now.You are still maintaining and then some. Well done .

I want to be you !!!

Nah.
Trust me, you don't.
You'd have to put up with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
And I can be nasty.
Well, maybe not nasty. But not NICE.
And I nag.
And stuff.
And I just hang around, like a bad penny.
You really wouldn't want that.

JimofTroy said:
Nah.
Trust me, you don't.
And I can be nasty.
And I nag.
And stuff.

Did someone mention bad penny??!!! I'm trying to be a good penny but it's going to take a lot of practise!

Nah.
Trust me, you don't.
And I can be nasty.
And I nag.
And stuff.

That not be true JoT !!!

Read your diary last night and when you are on it (feb,mar,apr ? if memory serves me correctly) you are ON IT. I know you are struggling right now but your desire burns brightly and will prevail.

Bad pennies throw in the towel and walk away. You, my dear, face the music however painful the sound.:)

Did someone mention bad penny??!!! I'm trying to be a good penny but it's going to take a lot of practise!

You're the good penny, Penny.
I'm not a Penny, but I can be a bad penny!

That not be true JoT !!!

Read your diary last night and when you are on it (feb,mar,apr ? if memory serves me correctly) you are ON IT. I know you are struggling right now but your desire burns brightly and will prevail.

Bad pennies throw in the towel and walk away. You, my dear, face the music however painful the sound.:)

Crumbs!
That's me told, then.
Right, well, I'd better get off and, umm, live up to it. Eeek.

Oh, and well done for even taking on the mammoth task that is reading my diary.
I'm surprised you're still in one piece, Jilly!

JackieN said:
:( Monday morning eh :( I am trying to motivate myself to do work, now that I know you are too I'll toodle off and get dressed and get on :8855:

Hi Jackie x

Did you eventually manage to get started lol?

JimofTroy said:

And yes - I saw you.

Hrrrrrrrrmmmppppphhh!

Now I TOLD you I didn't see you earlier! And you could've come over to see me! So there!

fillymum said:

Morning girls !!!

mumsie xxxxx

Thank you mumsie! Xxx

jilly said:

I want to be you !!!

Haha! Thanks Jilly x

I suppose after over a year of sw you do kinda get used to it lol!

How are you getting on?
JimofTroy said:
Nah.
Trust me, you don't.
And I can be nasty.
And I nag.
And stuff.

pjallen1982 said:

jilly said:
That not be true JoT !!!

Haha! Thanks Jilly x

I suppose after over a year of sw you do kinda get used to it lol!

How are you getting on?

Good, thank you Dawn. Stone and a half down so noticably thinner ! Struggle often though !

I read on one of the threads about " fat potential " and I'm sure all dietees-whether former or current suffer from the threat of regain. I guess true success is managing it.

And to think our great great great grandchildren will probably have a little pill to pop to sort it all out.

I want to be a great great great grandchild !

Bleeeuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhh!

Someone pass her a sick bag quick :8855:

Nah.
Trust me, you don't.
And I can be nasty.
And I nag.
And stuff.

And stuff !!!

As her mumsie I can quite honestly and unbiasedly say underneath the thin veneer of not nice, is kind, caring and exceptionally loyal. A good friend to have.xx
Any more sick bags handy:D

Crumbs!
That's me told, then.
Right, well, I'd better get off and, umm, live up to it. Eeek.

Oh, and well done for even taking on the mammoth task that is reading my diary.
I'm surprised you're still in one piece, Jilly!

She probably couldn't get to the library:D

Hope your first day back at work went well Dawnie xxxxxxx

Evening guys x

Sis!!!!

Help!!!!

How do I use this new fangled phone???!

Please please can you give me a lesson tomorrow? I'll provide the tea :) Steve has been doing his best to help but it's not the same as having my sis show me how to work it....Please? I've sussed out lots on it, but I made a real pigs ear of trying to multi quote on here earlier!

So, as you may all gather from that heartfelt plea to my big sis, I have a new phone! It's the iPhone 4s and I love it...at least I love the bits of it I can work lol!

Work was actually a little better than I expected, and not as busy, so I was broken in quite gently :) Unfortunately my lunch break didn't coincide with Sarahs so I walked into town and bought a few accessories for my new phone and popped to the bank.

So apologies in advance for all the mistakes I'm going to make on here while I get used to the phone. But I need to practise lol!

Today's food green

Oats (b)
Milk (1/2a)

Mug shot
Quavers (4 1/2)
Banana
Apple
2 x tangerine.
Yoghurt.

Jp
Butter (3)
Cheese (a)