Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Glad you had a fab time :D

texts :giggle: Gail watch out your name begins with G too you might get one :8855: you must have been pretty tipsy to send it to Vicky :8855:

Not a real 9lb gain, its just jelly belly as Becky calls it, and most of that will go quickly when you are back to being on plan :D x

Hello Dawn

Your holiday sounded lovely.

Just wanted to let you know how useful I find it to read how you live your life and how you remain close to target and yet be very very naughty ! and have a real life. It isnt the first time you have overeaten but you seem to address it quickly and do something about it before it gets out of hand. You have in your earlir posts spoken of big weight loss followed by substantial gains. This time it seems different and it seems to be working !! Such an acheivement. And please please keep posting :)

Glad you enjoyed yourselves. But I didn't realise you were a blonde? At least you weren't back in February!

As for 9lbs - you know some of it is food and some bloat so it'll soon be gone.

Have a good weekend.

Yay. Fabulous time. Sounds great. Would love to see the texts !!!! :p

Welcome home. You know that 9 lb isn't really 9 lb though don't you ! By Sunday it'll be about 4 and you can do that in a week or two without any difficulty :)

Big hugs

Gail xxx

Sent from my iPhone

Believe me sis...you would NOT want to see the texts lol! And can you believe Vicki only went and showed it to both Andrew and Daniel! :eek::eek::eek: I'm so glad she found it funny!!!

Glad you had a fab time :D

texts :giggle: Gail watch out your name begins with G too you might get one :8855: you must have been pretty tipsy to send it to Vicky :8855:

Not a real 9lb gain, its just jelly belly as Becky calls it, and most of that will go quickly when you are back to being on plan :D x

Lol thanks Jackie! I don't think ANYONE'S safe from my texts I'm afraid! Maybe I should just send out a generic apology and disclaimer to all the mobile numbers in my address book, just in case! :eek:

I'm not going to worry too much about the gain. I put the same amount on over Christmas and it took me a couple of weeks to lose it so I'm hoping it'll come off again in 3 or 4 weeks if I work at it! :fingerscrossed:

Hello Dawn

Your holiday sounded lovely.

Just wanted to let you know how useful I find it to read how you live your life and how you remain close to target and yet be very very naughty ! and have a real life. It isnt the first time you have overeaten but you seem to address it quickly and do something about it before it gets out of hand. You have in your earlir posts spoken of big weight loss followed by substantial gains. This time it seems different and it seems to be working !! Such an acheivement. And please please keep posting :)

Hi Jilly! :wavey:

Ooh thank you so much for that lovely comment! It DOES feel different this time. I realise the importance of addressing gains quickly now, before they have the chance to really settle or get out of control.
I think it's my way of living as normal a life as possible. I'm always going to have to be careful what I eat, but I'm one of those people who really does enjoy the challenge of trying to lose. So I'm happy to let go of the reins on holidays etc. as I know I'll pick them straight back up again. It's probably not the official SW way, and it won't suit everyone, but I kinda like it!
How are you doing Jilly? xx

Now that sounds like my kind of Holiday :D:D

So glad you had such a lovely time. :D:D

It was fun Dabster! Did loads of naughty stuff but lived to tell the tale...just!!! ;)

Glad you enjoyed yourselves. But I didn't realise you were a blonde? At least you weren't back in February!

As for 9lbs - you know some of it is food and some bloat so it'll soon be gone.

Have a good weekend.

I think I must have a blonde streak somewhere Bev! I'm always landing myself in trouble! :rolleyes:

Sounds like a fab time was had by all!

That is a good comment made by Jilly....you have just the right mentality about "dieting" as you seem to remain calm and yet, as you say, enjoy the challenge instead of getting all uptight about it which is soo not condusive to being able to get the weight to shift.
Well done you!

Evening ladies x

I've had just the loveliest weekend :)

You know when sometimes you come back from your hols and it's really flat? Well it actually hasn't been...it's been fun! And I've got all week off work to look forward to too! Mite even have a look at some tattoos ...

Got cards from all three children today which made my day, a delivery of some beautiful flowers, and something I've wanted for ages...series one of Mrs Browns Boys!!! Omg I simply adore that program lol! We watched a few episodes tonight...don't mind admitting I nearly Pmsl at the bikini wax episode !!!

Went to mums this afternoon and had a really good laugh with her. She looked so well too, which is great. Shirley is staying with her son in Wales ATM so we'll do something with her when she comes back.

My food has been pants today but then I knew I wouldn't really climb back on the wagon until tomorrow so not to worry! Too many nice mothers day treats...like ferrero roche chocalotes lol!

Oops...fell asleep before posting this so I'll do it now! Morning everyone! X

Morning Dawn, so glad you had a lovely mothers day you deserve it! Enjoy your week off work Im not jealous at all well maybe a little ;) and of the tattoos as well!xx

Hi Dawnie

It sounds like you had a lovely time away and lots of lovely food too!! How embarrassing about the texts!!! My FIL sent a saucy email to his new girlfriend (now wife) and accidentally sent it to his entire address book :eek: He had to phone us and beg us not to read it (we didn't - just deleted it) and then had to email everyone and ask them to do the same!! Poor guy!! He had a very influential job at the time too.

I'm glad you had a nice mothers day and that the kids made a fuss of you.

Have a nice day xx

Hi Dawn
Just popping in to say hi glad you had a great time on your hols, loving the cake yummy xx
Hope you enjoying the sunshine xx

Are you o.k. Dawn ???

deeply unsettled about your absence. You are always here ??skinnydawn. Really, really care and if we can help we will

jilly x x x

Back