Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

hey hows the gym going?? I havent been for 11 days!!!!!! need to get a grip lol xxx

So do I. I didn't go while I was working as I was too tired, and now we've got the snow, so I don't think I'll get there till next week. I'm also nursing a bad back and abdo pains at the moment...no idea why...so I may have to wait until I'm feeling better. Goodness knows I could use the exercise tho. I wish I had someone to go with as well...it's more fun if you've got someone to encourage you :)

Sitting here with a full tummy and watching Calamity Jane...not a bad way to end the day lol! Gwyns had the rugby on most of the day so I've been playing on the iPad flicking between various forums and sites. There's still quite a lot of snow on the ground so I wasn't tempted to try and go out.

Tomorrow looks like a fairly quiet day too. I've taken some pork chops out of the freezer for dinner but haven't thought past that lol! Church is cancelled due to the weather so it'll be nice to have Gwyn around for a change :)

Today's food red day

SW pancakes (1/2 B1)
1/2 banana
Golden syrup (2)
Dollop yoghurt (1/2)

SW pancake yet again (1/2 B1)
1/2 banana
Lemon
Sweetener
Dollop yoghurt (1/2)

Steak au poivre from the SW little book of sauces...very nice!
Salad
Salad cream (2)
Yoghurt
Wine (6)

Milky coffee (A1)
Hi fi bar (B2)

1 A and 2 B's
11syns

image-916106164.jpg

Last edited:
Becca the pancakes couldn't be easier to make.

Just add 35g (hexB) to a muller yoghurt and leave in the fridge over night to thicken. Whisk 3 eggs and add the thickened yoghurt mixture to it. Stir well. Spray a pan with fry light and cook the pancakes for a few minutes on each side. I find it best to do small ones as they tend to be a bit delicate. Serve with anything you fancy! I like a dollop of Total 0% yoghurt with some sweetener and options white hot choc mixed in, and loads of fruit of course!

Errrr 35g of WHAT?

Morning Dawn...............hope you are o.k. in all that snow......................

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Oops!

35g of porridge oats lol!!!

Well spotted Bev!!!

I knew what you meant! I've tried these pancakes before and love them. Was curious if you had a different method. In fact. I'm off to soak some oats now for porridge tomorrow. Might see if I can convince my Mum to try some. She looked dubious last time i did it!

What's in the sauce? and is is syn free?

It was a simple recipe Bev and is totally syn free. I must admit I found it a bit hot so I'll halve the amount of pepper next time! I had the leftovers on some pork chops today and really enjoyed it.

image-3228078874.jpg

image-747105723.jpg

Thanks dawn - that is deffo on my "to try" list.
Interesting you should try it on pork chops. Pork with pepper sauce is really popular here in Spain!

Morning Dawn...............hope you are o.k. in all that snow......................

Hi Mumsie x

We are fine thank you, just getting a bit fed up with it now :( It's been snowing all day and although it looks very pretty, it's really restricting us and keeping us in the house. Even Gwyn's Church was cancelled as it has an elderly congregation and it was deemed too risky for them to go out. We're luckier than some tho! I was talking to Steve (Maximus) this morning and he had to dig his car out to go shopping and then got stuck in a number of drifts! Now he's not even sure if he'll be able to get to work tomorrow!

Mind you, Vicki and Matthew have been having fun in the snow, and Suki loves it lol!

image-2275493466.jpg

image-1812358796.jpg

image-3365036766.jpg

image-2739659517.jpg

Thanks dawn - that is deffo on my "to try" list.
Interesting you should try it on pork chops. Pork with pepper sauce is really popular here in Spain!

Really? I didn't know that! Everyone else had apple sauce with their chops but I thought I'd try the pepper sauce. I think it went well tbh :)

Just a quick post to add today's food

red day

apple
tangerine

2 pork steaks
sw pepper sauce
cauliflower
green beans
carrots
muller

crab sticks

3 ryvitas (B1)
philly light (A1)
velvet crunch (4)
milky coffee (A2)

2 A's and 1 B
4 syns

Thanks ladies xxx

Well I think it's been worth all the aches and pains as I lost 3lbs tonight!

But then we took Daniel out for an Indian so that's probably all gone back on lol!!!

Never mind...back on it tomorrow ;) Sorry I've not got round to diaries tonight. Been up since six and just got into bed...feeling really tired now so hope to catch up tomorrow x Nite nite xxx

well done for your loss not been well this week ,back on track today :) know I have not eaten enough this week not felt hungry, think I have gained :rolleyes: WI tonight can't get to gym till wed this week :( first aid training Tuesday, xx

Afternoon Dawn, love the snow pictures x

I love Pork with pepper sauce, and we like pork fillet cooked in a pepper sauce made with phili light

Afternoon Dawn, love the snow pictures x

I love Pork with pepper sauce, and we like pork fillet cooked in a pepper sauce made with phili light

Mmmm.... Sounds lovely!

Guess who trunddled her behind back to slimming world group today!
Its a new lady and she is really nice but in a hardarse kinda way so hopefully I can stick at it this time around x

Ooh - what a good idea! Will have to try this as well.

Guess who trunddled her behind back to slimming world group today!
Its a new lady and she is really nice but in a hardarse kinda way so hopefully I can stick at it this time around x

Welcome back Bestie!!!! Xxx

Back