Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Lol! Thanks girls. X I actually ate 11 pancakes all together! They WERE small ones tho...!

I'm a happy bunny now as I'm on my days off at last! :) It was very busy today but more so on the Kettering side, and it was nice to be able to offer a couple of crews to help out. Even nicer to know I haven't got to worry about it again till next Thursday. Although of course I WILL worry as Andrew is on nights from tomorrow!

Kept to plan again today but for some reason the scales are not budging!!! I don't think I've lost anything this week but I won't give up hope until I get on those scales tomorrow night! If the weather isn't too bad I may get to the gym for an emergency body magic session! It's probably too little too late but I really can't face going after work as I'm far too tired.

Had a few nice chats with Gail recently and she's doing very well. She goes on holiday soon, and then I'm hoping to go stay with her for a few days next month. I'm really looking forward to it as we just get on so well! :)

Red day

Oats (B1)
Milk (A1)

Salmon salad
Salad cream (2)
Velvet crunch (4)
Apple
Banana
Yoghurt

Steak (NOT horse!)
Bns chips
Carrots
Peas (4)
Mushrooms
Tom sauce (2)

Milky coffee (A2)
Chewy bar (B2)

2 A's & 2 B's
12 syns

image-2190408760.jpg

Oops! Sorry Penny x Been so busy I forgot to post my WI. I lost 4lbs which was pretty amazing as I haven't been to the gym this week. :)

But then I went to Sarah's party and even though I had the best of intentions to only eat the yummy SW food she'd prepared...I also ate the very NOT SW food too! But I had a wonderful time and it was really great to see Sarah again. Sadly I could only stay for a couple of hours as I had a SW get together on the same night but it was fun, so thanks for having me Sarah.

So the 4lbs I lost on Thursday is now only 1lb as I appear to have gained 3 overnight but I'm sure if I behave myself from now on it'll come off again.

Anyway I hope everyone's ok x I should get time to post on here properly tomorrow so see u then x night night xxx

Well done chica on the the loss and you know the gain is only excess food and bloat!
Stop hopping on and off the scales!!!

Thanks girls x I'm not going to worry as I had a fab time and I certainly don't regret it lol! Just means I have to be extra good now!

I haven't got any other news really. I cooked a very nice meal from the curry heaven book yesterday and ended up making more tonight as everyone liked it so much! I made the sweet potato curry, aloo gobi, Bombay potatoes, lentil dahl, rice and an onion/tomato/cucumber relish. It was very tasty and went down a treat.

image-2611490322.jpg

Today's food...green day

Porridge (B1)
Milk (A1)

Grapes

Sweet pot curry
Aloo gobi
Bombay potato
Lentil dahl
Rice
Onion relish
Mango chutney (4)

1 A and 1 B
4 syns

Looks yum! Must dig out my curry heaven book x

The magazine has arrived Dawn, thank you so much. I shall enjoy reading it and trying to get my head back in a good place with some of the wonderful recipes in it.

That was a great weight loss !!!

Aww Shrinki! So great to hear from you! Thank you! I miss you too x

In fact I miss every one on here to be honest.

I only stopped posting because I couldn't get enough time to post on all the diaries. Things aren't any less hectic but I'm trying to take steps to MAKE me create time for the things I want to do. So it's funny that you should comment on my diary now as I was seriously thinking about coming back! You must be psychic!!! Xxx

I've gained some of the weight that I lost but thankfully only I only have a stone and a half to lose. Well actually it may only be a stone as I got quite skinny and scraggy and whilst I loved being in size 8 clothes, it was an impossible task for me to maintain forever. So I'm not setting a target as such...I'd just like to be able to wear all the new clothes I bought lol. Realistically I definitely need to lose a stone and then I'll see how I feel then.

Im still in touch with some of the 'oldies' on here...Gail, Sarah, Steve & Shenzi mainly, and I'm going to watch Gail do the Great North Run next month.

Work is manic and I'm not happy as my shifts have been changed. Instead of working half a week every week, I have to work a week on and then a week off. And I have to do earlies and lates. No weekends but I think that will change at some point. So I'm job hunting!

Family are all really well. Andrew is loving driving the ambulances and has treated himself to a new car. Well it's not brand new but its new to him. Daniel was promoted recently in the hospital and has also just secured himself a place at college in Birmingham. The hospital is sending him on a kind of day release course, one or two days a week, for two years starting in September. At the end of the course he'll be a fully qualified pharmacy technician which is one step below a pharmacist. Oh, and he has a beautiful new girlfriend called Katie who also works in the pharmacy. And Vicki is training for her level 3 in childcare and is still with her fiancé Matt. They're all still living at home which results in a very busy house, especially when Andrew is on shift as his crewmate stays with us then as he lives over an hour away. So that makes eight of us! And then we have a new puppy called Sasha, a little playmate for Suki! And Vicki has just acquired a hamster! At least there's never a dull moment lol!

Anyway, better shoot! I suppose I should start as I mean to go on and post my food!!! Ooh it feels really weird to be here lol! Take care Xxx

Green Day

35g porridge (B1)
175ml ss milk (1/2 A1)
banana
tbsp g/syrup (3)

jp with beans and cheese (A2 and rest of A1)
Sauce (3)
nectarine

sw roulade
hi fi bar (B2)

2xA
2xB
6 syns

Yay!! I wasn't expecting you to reply that quickly! How lovely to hear all your news. Why don't you just update your diary and we can all chat to you on here?! :)

As you can see, I am back at square one.... Waaaah! I really need to stick to this and shift this weight now!

All is well here in Switzerland. My youngest has just started first grade (she turns seven in October) and my eldest second grade (now eight years old!). Hubby still in the same job. I seem to have finally got all my health problems sorted out!

So happy you are coming back Dawn. I have thought of you (and Steve) a lot xxx

I have some news for you :D xxx

Woo woo! It's like I've never been away!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies xxx

Shrinki, we've all done it...put the weight back on I mean...so well done you for getting stuck into It again. I've been facing about for ages, losing then gaining again, so maybe coming back to minis is just what I mean.

I'm hoping to meet up with Steve again when I go to Gateshead to support Gail with her run. He's put some on too so we're all in the same boat lol x

Emma...what news???

TELL ME NOW!!! Xxxxx

You know now ;) it's early days though, keep your fingers crossed until my birthday then I hit 12 weeks xxx

You know now ;) it's early days though, keep your fingers crossed until my birthday then I hit 12 weeks xxx

I will x Best news ever hunni x Im totally made up for you x you make sure u take care of yourself xxx

Back