Dinner Tonight ?

Tush

Ok so tonights dinner is either going to be SW chips with egg fried rice that i got the recipe her for and some curry sauce that i will syn or the Sw recipe for spagetthi carbona. Followed by a nice glass of red.

whats everyone else having for dinner tonight ?:wavey:

Something with veg! Haven't figured out what yet. I'm on EE today but my lunch was green (chilli pasta! Nyom!).

Last night I had that chip and egg bake with tomatoes, that was good!

I think I'll probably do a stirfry and mix in some sweet chilli sauce. Or grilled chicken boobs with veg and mash. Mmmmm.... mash...

Cheesy meatballs filled with dairylea light mmmmmmmmmmm

syn free pasta bolognase :) HUGE bowl of pasta with extra lean mince made into the bolognase YUM :)

I'm making chicken dhansak with boiled rice. I'll have a poppadom for 3 syns, some mango chutney for 2 syns and make a yoghurt and mint dip for free!

I'm really looking forward to this. I love a good curry.

I am making a chinese chicken curry with a packet of curry powder (4 syns) and some uncle bens rice and mccain rustic chips. I dont cook much on a Friday haha!

sirloin steak, jacket spud and pepper sauce 6 syns mmmm cant wait oh and mushrooms, peas and sweetcorn
went to butcher yesterday he does meat packs 3 for £10, picked some pork and some chicken but could not decide on the third one so he said, oh am closing in a min have the steak in the offer (should have been £5) am chuffed

can i have the cheesy meatball recipe please ?

No real recipe Tush - mix your extra lean mince with onion and what ever herbs and spices you like then form a ball - stick your thumb in to make a dent and pop 1/2 a cheese triangle in - now shape the ball again around the cheese and pop on a baking tray to cook!!!!

On the menu for tonight for me and my daughter (she's following the SW plan too) are quorn mint grills, baby potatos and sweet corn - all free and all yummy xxx

I'm having beef marinated in soy sauce with dried crushed chilli peppers, lots of stir fry veggies and noodles - all free on EE. Yum Yum!!!

Back