Dinner Tonight?

Hi to everyone - what a brilliant site.

Tonight for dinner i shall be having Boiled Ricee with Mushrooms and Frozen Mixed Veg in a SW Carbonara Sauce. Yum Yum

Does anyone know how many sins there are in Linda McCartney Sausages as i couldn't get the Quorn ones today. X

I've got weigh in tonight. I've just had weetabix, fruit and yogurt today, so I'll have something quick when I get back. I haven't decided between beans on toast or curried mackerel on toast! I think we're going out to dinner tomorrow, so I don't want too much tonight, even though I'm starving already!

the linda mccartney sausages are 2 syns each.

Linda Mac sausages are worth 2 syns as they are yummy and beat quorn by a mile :) I had tonight sainsburys meat free burgers chopped up with batchelors savoury rice, mushrooms, sweetcorn and peas - very filling, very tasty and all for 1 syn as the burgers are half a syn each

I had a pasta bake - with quorn sausages chopped up in it and some cheese on the top as my healthy extra! Had onions, mushrooms, peppers and spring onions in it :)!
also made a gorgeous squash soup for my lunch which was absoultey lush :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had salmon steaks with (HEXB) wholemeal pasta covered in home made sauce of Tesco finest tinned cherry tomatoes (amazing!), mushrooms, onion, red pepper, herbs, spices and low fat cheddar (HEXA), followed by cherries. Really devine!
:p

Oooh some yummy ideas! I had homemade fish burgers (salmon and king prawns blitzed and mixed with spring onions and a little chilli and lemon juice, squeezed into a burger shape and cooked through in the oven) with a mixed leaf, tomato, red onion and red grape salad and a small wholemeal roll as a healthy b. It was GORGEOUS! x

Oops sorry..I had logged off before I read the rest of the replies!
Yes Hun...the gravy granules are dried... 2tsp dried granules (Tesco version) is 2 syns = 1syn per tsp.
I hope that makes sense!!

Lamb shank was gorgeous!!!

Oops sorry..I had logged off before I read the rest of the replies!
Yes Hun...the gravy granules are dried... 2tsp dried granules (Tesco version) is 2 syns = 1syn per tsp.
I hope that makes sense!!

Lamb shank was gorgeous!!!

Thanks Mrs V :D

Everyones dinner sounds yummy!

Amber Baby, your fishcakes sound so nice, I might make them over the weekend xx

Back