Dinner!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Charisma, 1 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

for dinner today i had a spag bol.... but cause i realised the amount of mince u can have is really small i added beans cause there free food!! is that cheating?? or is that allowed?? will i still lose the weight??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

are you on a red or green day?

4. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    No that's not cheating at all but if I have spag bol I use Quorn mince as it's free. I'm guessing you are on a green day

5. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

yeah its green day! i was goin to have quorn but OH doesnt like it so thought may aswell have mince its such a small amount your allowed tho

does everyone else weigh food still strictly?? or do you just kinda guess??

6. mod-karen79

bulking it out with beans will help your weightloss as they are a speed food :) ...i would use quorn mince and don't tell OH, just throw in some bovril!

i weigh everything that needs weighing - particularly cheese!

7. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

oh good cause i have been weighin everything very carefully!! :rolleyes: i will start gettin quorn then can u have as much of that as ya like!! i still dont believe im gonna lose any weight and thats being completely honest cause its such a strange diet and i dont understand the works of it:confused: i put that down to bad experience tho

8. mod-karen79

don't question or you'll be here all day! it's worked out by nutritionists who know what they're talking about, as opposed to us lot, who haven't really got a clue!

trust me - it works! i eat quite alot food, especially in the evening and i'm 30lbs lighter for it!

9. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Look at my ticker Charisma, I eat loads! Yes you can have as much Quorn as you like

10. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

Taz can i ask how much exercise you do a week?? for how long and what kinds?? :)

11. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Well I haven't done any this week cus I've been nursing a whiplash injury but I usually do 5 hours of martial arts per week, karate and kickboxing.

12. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

blimey, that seems alot!!

13. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I started in March 2007 with just 2 hours of karate a week (I'd had a knee op in the December before so I didn't want to overdo it!) then I started kickboxing at the beginning of this year.

14. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

at the moment imtryin to find exercises to fit in like exercise dvd gonna do today, go walking sometimes jogging.... hopefully gettin a cheapish treadmil in couple weeks so i think ill use that alot which i enjoy. how important is exercise to slim world?? would you still lose wwithout it?? (not that im planning to not do it )

15. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    You would still lose without it. I lost my first couple of stone with zero exercise but I feel so much better in myself since I started proper structured exercise and it helps to increase your metabolism but never NEVER weigh yourself after exercising!

16. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

being dizzy but how come??? :rolleyes:

its good to know you dont have to exercise yourself crazy to lose it. i feel much better bout that pound gained now tho. i really will have to wait till its been a week! what day is your weigh in??

17. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Wednesday evening is my WI. You always weigh more after exercise, something to do with the muscles and water or something like that. Not entirely sure but I always weigh 2-4lb more when I come back from karate! It's gone again by morning though

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

oh cool thursday morning will be mine... good to know about exercise!! just wish i cud speed the whole process up

20. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Yeah we all do hun, I wish I could just wake up in the morning and it all be gone!

21. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

so how long have you been doing SW?? and how much have you lost on it so far??

22. mod-karen79

you're weightloss will be a combination of things.

when i started SW i went for a 1.5 hour walk and 2 x 1 hour swimming sessions and i lost 1lb - wasn't impressed! but last week i played golf for 2.5 hours and did a 1 hour swimming session and lost 3 lbs.... but this week i have done no excercise at all and lost 4 lbs!

i've lost the majority of my weight doing no exercise... but some weeks i do 3 or 4 hours. i work different shifts each day, so struggle to fit it in - mainly because i'm disorganized! towards winter i will get a gp referal for my local sports centre, as i was offered one last week, but said i'd come back at a later date.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.