Dinner!!

I started 4 years ago but I had a really bad year and didn't lose anything at all in 2005. I have lost 51lb all together now

I started 4 years ago but I had a really bad year and didn't lose anything at all in 2005. I have lost 51lb all together now

taz - well done on being a member for that long. most people only do it for a few months before legging it! lol

you should be awarded some kind of veteran medal! ;)

hmm it is a very long process on this 1. i do like the healthy eating and the plan cause yu can eat pretty much what u like just have to be careful!! andi dont think i would go back to normal even if i stopped slimming world. its just not as speedy as i wish but i guess nothing is :rolleyes:

I've had a lot of set backs in that time, some people lose quite a lot pretty quickly

I've had a lot of set backs in that time, some people lose quite a lot pretty quickly

i agree - you can take the scenic route or the motorway!

i'm hoping to lose half a stone a month, which would give me a 4 stone loss by xmas. that's 5 months away, but i'm cancelling the month of september out as i will be on holiday for 16 days and won't be on plan. :D

i dont have loadsss that i wanna lose.... only bout 2 stone (which i dont class as much) does that mean i will lose it slower???

i do feel ALOT better bout it after talking to you guys this morning and hearing how much you have lost. it does help.

it depends on how your own body works, how well you stick to plan and how flexible you're willing to be if you have small loses but want to turn it around to bigger loses.

some people (not many though) choose to do success express all the time and that will give you the best loss. so if you want it off quickly then you could look into that.

Everyone loses at different rates but generally the smaller you are the slower the weight loss

what is success express? is it alot different from doing the normal way??

plus when u say how well you stick to the plan etc what are the best ways to have the bigger loses?? what to eat etc?? cause i havent been to any meetings so i can ask there. im kinda on my own apart from you guys

on the normal plan the best losses happen when you eat your allowances (healthy extras and sins) and fill up on free foods that have an s or ss symbol next to them in the books. healthy extras also have s and ss foods. these foods will give your weight loss the biggest boost.

success express is explained in the link below - it takes a lot of thinking, but once you get your head around it i imagine it can be quite simple.

http://www.slimmingworld.com/lifelineonline/features/feature_successexpress.asp

so the more you eat the more you lose?? ;)

im struggling to eat so much tbh im used to eating breakkie n dinner now im eating lunch too and lots of fruit snacks!! im enjoying tho :D

they used to say that years ago, but now they say eat to satisfy your appetite.

what they mean is try and make the majority of you meals consist of free foods (particulalry s and ss if you want a big loss).

i eat depending on my appetite each day. some days i'm not very hungry, other days i could eat the contents of the fridge! so on days i'm not hungry i will use this to my advantage by doing success express or eating veg based meals, but on the days i'm ravenous i will fill up on pasta until i feel uncomfortably full, which then stops me wanting chocolate and crisps.

Back