Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

Hope u had a lovely day at the coast xx

we did thanks, the weather was nice too for a change! dry and warm, not too sunny...perfect for me. Will be doing that lots over the summer... a couple of hours at the coast so dil can walk lots, and I can get some fresh air :) might even get a chance for lil men to play on the sand when it warms up a bit more!

Yay :) sounds lovely x

How ya feeling this week Dinxy? still 100% come on we can do it!! :)

im ok thanks Nic, spending most of my time with the wee men as they are off nursery. Loving it!! Littlest man has a nasty chest infection but is fine in himself, makes a change for a male to suffer in silence lol. Off to *sunny* clacton for the day tomorrow, gonna have a toby carvery for our lunch and spend some time on the beach hopefully. Hoping to see my 2 stone mark this week but not building my hopes up, although I am really trying to be good. keep up the good work missy, you are doing fab!!! :)

Awww poor little boy :( Hope he's okay soon!

Hope the weather is nice for you tomorrow :) and hmm toby carvery yum yum! You are doin fab too :) come on friday get ere quick hehe :) x x x

well today is a total write off for me...long story short...woulda been my dads birthday today, lost him 4 yrs ago next month so we allw ent to the restaurant that we used to go to for his birthday, a tex mex place...so ive kinda blown it today. Im in a "f**k it" kinda mood, feeling black and totally hacked off that he was taken away from me. anyway...gonna just say stuff it to today and sort myself out tomorrow. I did try to not let it get to me, but cant help it...there ya go!

well today is a total write off for me...long story short...woulda been my dads birthday today, lost him 4 yrs ago next month so we allw ent to the restaurant that we used to go to for his birthday, a tex mex place...so ive kinda blown it today. Im in a "f**k it" kinda mood, feeling black and totally hacked off that he was taken away from me. anyway...gonna just say stuff it to today and sort myself out tomorrow. I did try to not let it get to me, but cant help it...there ya go!

Sorry about you dad dinxy, he would be SO proud of what you have achieved though :) remember the happy times x

sorry to hear about your dad Dinx hope your feeling brighter today hun x

Hey hun! Hope you're feeling a bit better today. Your Dad will be so proud of you and will be looking down on you smiling :) Keep up the great work hun, you're doing ace!! I hope you enjoyed your meal sounds like a nice restaurant. Take it easy hun and good luck for wi tomorrow xxx

Hope your okay dinx, miss you :) good luck for tomorrow x x

Hope your okay dinx, miss you :) good luck for tomorrow x x

Im still here..just been totally off it the last couple of days...i knwo im gonna gain tomorrow but im expecting it and its fine...ill be back to "normal" after tomorrow im sure..you are doing so well Nic, I really hope you get a great result tomorrow!

sorry to hear about your dad Dinx hope your feeling brighter today hun x
Thanks..cloud is lifting, just need to sort myself out and stop pigging out!

Hey hun! Hope you're feeling a bit better today. Your Dad will be so proud of you and will be looking down on you smiling :) Keep up the great work hun, you're doing ace!! I hope you enjoyed your meal sounds like a nice restaurant. Take it easy hun and good luck for wi tomorrow xxx

I know eh would be kicking my ass if he was here but i just cant help it. Ill snap out of it...i wanna get to 2 stone lost...just not gonna happen this week thats for sure! I feel like a big fat blob and i deserve to...back on it from tomorrow i hope

Hugs!!! Good luck for WI x

put 3lb on..my own fault...although in my defence, the crap ive eaten has made me constipated and so bloated its horrible. anyway there ya go...stupid STUPID me!!

Its been a tough week for ya dinxy, you will get your 2 stone next week i'm sure of it :) booo to constipation :( have you taken anything for it xx

btw...heres your line ________ :)

you'll have that off again next week hun....put it behind you and have a lovely weekend x

Hugs! That will be off in no time x

Ahh Dinx you will get that off in no time my lovely!! Have a lovely weekend and take it easy. 100% week for us next week no probs :D xxx

Hey Dinx!! Are you on facebook? I'm trying to find peeps :) if you are and you want to add me I'm Vicky Furniss xx

Breakfast -
none (had a lie in)

Morning Snack -

Lunch -
chicken
few chips
peas
(had to grab something at asda while waiting for car to be fixed to pass the mot :( )

12 to be on the safe side

Afternoon Snack -
velvet crunch 1

Dinner -
rustic chicken with new potatoes 5
bns & courgette 0
yoghurt 1

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 19/25

Ok so I gave myself a good telling off about going off track so much this week. But thinking about it, I dunno if I had really had enough to put 3lb on, Ive had a rough time with my m.e which doesnt help, I know I DID go silly on Weds and not very good on Thurs but I dont think it shoulda been 3lb. Not to worry, hopefully it will show on Friday. Thanks for all the supportive comments, I felt like Id let you all down aswell as myself...

So today...
cost £200 to get the car thru the mot grrr....but then we have had it for 3 yrs and only had to get a new exhaust in all that time so not too bad i guess. Problem was I was then stuck for 2 hours waiting, so went to asda's cafe for lunch...and as it was only 12.00 I thought there would be plenty of choice, but...no jackets, no salads lol...had roast chicken with about 8 chips and a few peas. Still, I think ive done ok considering.

Gets home and gets a call inviting us all out for lunch tomorrow at the Harvester... simply chicken here I come! Im so glad we go to the harvester, but I think they will start calling us by our 1st names before long lol. never mind, gonna be a nice lil while on a boring Sunday so am looking forward to it.

Son has Monday and Tuesday off this week so I have checked the weather, and we ARE going to the beach on Monday! Gonna get the car packed up tomorrow and head off nice and early on Monday so we get a full day on the beach. Im gonna make us all a nice picnic to take so it should help me to stay on track this week.

So I might have a few points left over this evening, so might have some melba toasts and philly later or something.

Hope you all have a great Saturday night..in or out...whatever ur doing :)

Back