Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

Sounds like you've got a fun week ahead Dinx, we can do it 100%. I'm sure your points will have covered the asda meal no probs! Ohh noo that's a shame about the car, mine had it's mot too yesterday. Bloody expensive aren't they! Have a lovely night hun xxx

well...I know I was rubbish for a couple of days last week, but I was sure that it shouldnt have shown 3lb, or if it did it would be because I was so bloated. Been back on it and am nowhere near as bloated and a lot more comfortable, and a sp this morning showed 4lb OFF....I think I was right in my theory, but it was also a good kick up the bum I needed to stay focussed. I was so gutted when I thought I had put 3lb back on, it takes 2 weeks to lose it and 2 days to put it back on...and thats fact, whether I had put it on or not, that fact remains true.
I just feel that it really isnt worth ruining all the good work, and at times bloody hard work too when im having a bad illness week! So if anyone reads this and what I said makes sense....stop, step away from the bad stuff and look in the mirror...you are worth so much more! Those chips and the chinese takeaway wont make you happy, maybe for the short term, it tastes so yummy...but you will regret it if you go silly like I did.
Im going for 150% this week...I loved the scales this morning and wanna see the same numbers on Friday :) Im going out for lunch and I cant wait...but i WILL be fine!!

Happy Sunday all :)

That's ace Dinx, bet you're well happy! Yeah I bet it was water weight and it was unlucky you were bloated with it on weigh day, it soon comes off though doesn't it! Looks like you're in for a great week, me too :) we can do it! The weeks are going so fast, it will be Friday before we know it

just a quickie as Im off to bed in a sec...im cream crackered!!!

Spent the day on Clacton beach with my son, dil the boys and a couple of friends. Had such a lovely day, but only got in an hour ago and Im done in!

Not really had chance to post much the last few days but hopefully it willsettle down a little now.

Have been out and about but been careful not to over indulge and feeling pretty ok at the mo! Hoping the scales will show a loss on Friday, and am gonna be really strict the rest of the week to ensure that happens. Had a toby carvery for dinner tonight before we left the seaside, it was lush!!! we knew we were gonna go so we just had a small picnic at lunch time, I had 2 small rolls with low low cheese and some ww crisps. snacks were 1 ww mini roll and half a ww muffin. I think I will have stayed under my points so im happy :)

Anyway I need my sleep...and some aftersun!!!!

Glad ur feeling positive! Good luck for rest of the 150% week xx

well...I flippin' needed that!! everyone got a lay in till half 8 this morning...thanks to my lil grandsons!! I guess they were worn out from the beach too lol.

Was gonna have my normal oss but dil is making a grill-up....she reckons its to give my son muscles so he can cut back some trees and bushes in our garden. Whatever the reason....suits me :D

Going to nursery for the afternoon today as I have LOADS of work to do to be ready for the new term in September, so it will help me stay on the ball today.

I am a bit burnt from the beach...I spend most of the time in the shade but still burnt...go figure!

My son is burnt SO badly!! he got dil to put cream on him, but told her to write something on his back to see how good the cream is....so the rest of his back was left with none on...ive put a pic up of the result lol..Im just glad dil didnt put anything worse on his back ;)

Anyway..I can smell food so Im off to scoff!! (sensibly of course!)

Will post food later :)

Attachments

• IMG_1633.jpg
    IMG_1633.jpg
    490.7 KB · Views: 43
Omg how burnt!! that must be so painful!! sounds like u had a great day and glad u had a good nights sleep as i didnt!! :( toooo hot! x x x

fans blowing all over the house helped a bit lol. Yeah he is pretty burnt, and he has to walk around like that now til uit fades lol.....but he will be brown by tomorrow, he makes me sick lol he goes a lovely colour whereas i go bright red, peel and then go white again. temp is expected to be 30+ tomorrow here....eeek!! but now ive lost weight I wont suffer as much as I used to :D

well...ive just made my son and dil's day....my voice has vanished! Lil man keeps roaring when I try and speak to him, so now im a dinosaur...my son said im ty-nana-saurus rex!! bloody annoying it is...if anyone finds my voice...kindly hand it back, to ME not my son or dil, they wont give it back to me!! :( lol

Sounds like you had a fab day hun :)!! Omg your sons back is awful! Has he got sun stroke? Lol. Hope you've rested up today. Hope your voice comes back soon xx

Breakfast -
grill up

Morning Snack -

Lunch -
wrap 2.5
ham 0.5
mayo 0.5
velvet crunch 1
yoghurt 1

Afternoon Snack -

Dinner -
soup 1
fish 4
wedges 3.5
peas 1

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 22.5/25

Hi dinosaur dinx hehe! Sounds hectic xx

Breakfast -
Oss 2.5

Morning Snack -

Lunch -
chicken 2.5
new potatoes 3
peas 1
corn 0.5
roll and flora 2.5

Afternoon Snack -

Dinner -
chicken 2.5
sausage 1
onion, shrooms, pepper, courgette 0
petit pain 1.5

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 17/25

gawd what a mare ive just had!! been 31 degrees here today and blazing sun...so decided to make the most of it and have a barby tonight...the second i put the grub on, it hammered down...managed to get soaked thru but still soldiered on lol...had tea and the sun is out again...bloody ROAR!!!!!

same again tomorrow :D

Lol sounds a fun day :) x

Cant believe the weather is sooo nice where you live its pouring down here boohoo!! x x x x

it wasnt nice when i wanted to cook the bbq lol...and its rained since! had a thunder storm that lasted about 4 hrs is total last night, my cooking isnt THAT bad!!! rain doesnt look like its gonna stop anyt ime soon either :( how you feeling missy? feeling positive about wi tomorrow???

it wasnt nice when i wanted to cook the bbq lol...and its rained since! had a thunder storm that lasted about 4 hrs is total last night, my cooking isnt THAT bad!!! rain doesnt look like its gonna stop anyt ime soon either :( how you feeling missy? feeling positive about wi tomorrow???

Lol, hope it stops soon its showed no let up here either! But atleast you have a great day yesterday! I've no positivity for tomorrows weigh in, i have stuck to my points but feel like i've chosen the wrong foods this week and tbh just cannae be bothered with it! lol! hoping for a sts!! x x

yep i know that feelin!! but a loss...even half a lb will brighten my day...and im sure oyu will feel better about it too if you get even a teeny weeny loss ;)

Back