Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

chicken 2.5
sauce 1
rice 4

20/25

Ooh dinx are they the new Heinz pasta pouches what ones do you get? Are they yummy? Xxx

yes they are the mushroom and red pepper ones, the others are nice too but higher in points, and the one with pepperoni in is SIX!!!! bit expensive but a nice alternative for lunches when at nursery.

how well did i do last night...NOT!!!

had people here and everyone was talking about bloody curries...it took ALL my strength to stop them getting a big fat tikka massala, naan, rice...the works!!! i would easily have dived head 1st into it, loved every single mouthful and felt like an even fatter hog this morning...so i had sodding crumpets instead! probably went over points but nowhere near the amount I could have gone over by...i WILL lose some weight this week....just p'ed everyone off in the process...was all for the right reasons though.

I've been forgiven for spoiling their impromptu curry night...

Family day out today so harvester and kids play :)

oss 2.5
Simply chicken 8.5
Salad and rolls 5

16/25

Omg...i can imagine how hard that must have been! Sometimes i just wish i could eat what i want when i want but truth is i will never go back to eating the way i did, it was so unhealthy and yeah it was tasty but look where it got me..fat and unhappy lol, feel so much happier and healthier now and still have lots of yummy treats just not in the amount i did before :)

Homemade burgers 4
Few chips 4
Roll 1.5
Prawns 1
Sauce 1

gone over by 3 today but not gonna worry as it was a lovely uses and I've not had burgers or chips for so long! Will pull those back :)

Well dine for making the right choice hun it's difficult I know we meet with friends on a Saturday night and we used to always have takeaway! It's diffiuclt but will be worth it on WI day :) enjoy your harvester :) x

Thanks...take aways are evil lol I love em!

Anyway today...

oss 2.5

Ham 0.5
Coleslaw 1
Heinz pouch 3.5
French fries 1
mandarins 0.5
Yoghurt 1

Go ahead slices 2.5

12.5/25

Sounds lovely mrs :) Just a question...do you have oss in summer? I can only stomach porridge when its freezing cold outside! dont think i could have it in summer hehe xxx

lol...i have to have my oss...its either that or bacon sammiches cos i cant eat cereal unless its swimming in milk so i think ill still have it whatever the weather!!

spag bol sauce 2.5
pasta 4
cheese 1

20/25

Sp showed 3.5lb loss.... Hope it's the same on sunday I'll be one very happy Kat!

Oss 2.5

Bacon 1
Eggs 2.5
Mushrooms
Babybel 1
Mandarins 0.5
Yoghurt 1

OMG how ace r you?? hope it stays for sunday!!! well done x x x x

thanks nic, i hope so too :D

just got back from nursery and dil has made a roast!! yummmmm

so 9 points to add on

17.5/25

Oooo well done for sp sweety :) you'll do ace on Sunday! Sorry I've been awol, having a mare of a week. Enjoy the weekend xxxxxxx

Yay go you! I'm sure it will stay for Sunday! :) x

2 1/2lb off this week...chuffed to bits with that, but thinking it might really be a bit more... one word *toilet?!?!* lol

either way im made up :D

off to do my 1st market this morning, so hope i do ok...will be fun though but the girly im doing it with is selling homemade cakes!!! get behind me satan!!

have a lovely day :)

Fab loss go you fully back on the wagon and I hope you had a cake to treat yourself?? Hope the stall went well so exciting :) xx

Back