Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

OK so been checking all the food points again to make sure none have changed as when I went to Tesco yesterday I found 2 boxes of WW cakes, both the same sort except 1 was a newer box. Once box was 1.5 per cake and the other was 2.5 per cake... both mini Victoria sponge...go figure!
Anyway checked my oss this morning and it pointed at 3.5 when made up with 180mls of milk. I checked and checked some more before and it always came up at 2.5 so either I got it wrong all those times or the values have gone up.

Never mind.. its the only breakfast I can eat that keeps me going till lunch so I'll live with the increase.

Today's food:

Oss 3.5

2 egg omlette with ham and mushroom 3
Cheese 2

2 sausages 2.5
Potatoes 3
Gravy 0.5
Yorkshire puds 1.5

Lemon sponge slice 1
Cereal bar 1

18/25 :)

So glad your back and well done on 3lb loss!! :)

That's so annoying I'm having to check all the never WW items (ones that are blue) cause they've changed so many points it's a pain in the butt! Talk about hard work!

Xx

Thank you its good to be feeling in control again.
Been at nursery all day today and the kids made huge slabs of rocky road and there was lots on offer but I had none! That was so difficult but I'm sticking to my guns.

Today I have had:

Oss 3.5

Jacket potato 3
Flora light 0.5
Beans 1
Babybel light 1
Muller light 1.5

Chilli 2
Rice 4
Cheese 1
WW wrap 1.5

Lemon slice 1
Cereal bar 1

21/25

Looking forward to getting on the scales tomorrow.. and having a well deserved but sensible treat tomorrow night!

well...had 1 of the best weeks on ww that ive ever had...100% perfect every single day and the scales showed 1lb lost...i know ive always said that losing 1lb a week would suit me just fine but I cant help feeling gutted about it this week. my 1st week back on plan for a while I would expect to have lost at least 2 or 3 lbs. just must NOT let it get to me...hope it doesnt affect the next week :(

Going to have a relaxed day food wise today, not going mad but not gonna worry TOO much.

Hey Dinx :) How you doing? So nice to see you back. Hope you've been well! Well done on your 1lb loss, that's amazing and I bet you will have a bigger loss next week! Bodies are just sill sometimes. I've also been bobbing in and out but need to get back on it now, going to join a local meeting I've decided to help me stick to it! Hope you're cards are going well, xxx

1lb is just fine :) I've had a couple of STS and 0.5lb losses sometimes bodies are weird! xxx

Thanks ladies :eek:) I'm doing OK, determined to not let the small lots get me down. Went over yesterday but knew I would so that's fine. Back at it today..

Cereal bar 1

Philly bake and veg 7
Cheese 1

Jacket 3
Chilli 2
Cheese 1
Strawberries 0.5
Mini meringue nests 0.5
WW cream 2

Yogurt 1.5
Grapes. 1
Babybel light 1

21.5/25

Sounds like a yummy day! I've stocked up on strawberries for the week :) £1 a punnet in morrisons! You're doing great xx

Well donjon your loss dinx a loss is a loss but I understand sometimes it can be disappointed I'm sure it's probably water retention with your first week back and im sure next week with be a better reflection of your hard work! Don't let it get you down your just fab and you know it ;-) xx

Thank you.. .onwards and downwards eh! Been a real emotional day today. Not spoken our seen my mum in over 5 years and got a text from her today. Long boring story but I instigated it a few weeks ago for my sons sake. She wants to meet up soon and possibly when we go away next month. Really don't know how I feel about it all. I'm OK as I am.. I dunno, just don't want it to pour me of my stride with food. Bloody emotions I hate 'em!
Anyway been to the coast today via the harvester. Then passed on chips ice cream and doughnuts! So today looks like this..

Cereal bar 1
Mandarins 0.5

Chicken 2.5
Small jacket 3
Peas 1
salad with a little pasta 3
No bread!
No pud!

Left over Philly bake 7

Hot choc 0.5

18.5/25

Better bloody lose this week I'm on a mission now to look good incase I end up seeing them..

Gonna be honest and say I really am not bothered. I should be pleased but I feel nothing :-/

Ooh sounds like a yummy day.

Aww bless ya. It's awkward when it comes to family and not speaking isnt it. My family is mostly dysfunctional :-/ you've gotta do what's right for you if it's going to upset you maybe it isn't worth the trouble but if your be left wondering what if one meeting will determine what you want to do!

As for going off your stride that's what were all here for :) xx

Familys eh! Maybe like you say give it a try for the sake of ur son but if ur not comfortable dont do it hunni xxx

Ahh bless you hun, hope you're ok! Must be real hard for you! See how you feel closer the time. Looks like a yummy day, hope you enjoyed the seaside xxxxxxx

Well today hasn't been one of my better days, the whole situation with my mother has got to me and I've not been able to really think straight. Haven't kept track of points today so will see how many I've had.. struggled as I've felt hungry..

Oss 3.5

Jacket and flora 3.5
Prawns in sauce 4
Salad 0
Muller light 1.5

Chilli 2
Rice 4
Cheese 1.5

Snacks:
Lemon cake slice 1
Grapes 1
Babybel 2
Strawberries 0.5
WW cream 2

26.5/25 not bad and I was way under yesterday so should be OK..

You will be fine :) It always feels like u've ate more when ya dont point in ya head lol xxx

Your be fine dinx we all have our off days and if you were under yesterday I'm sure it will level out! :) hope your ok Hun! Xx

Ah Dinx you'll be fine :) Hope you are feeling a bit better about things today xxx

How did u get on with WI dinx? Xx

Im crap...i keep saying im back then disappear again...

in desperate need of a kick start back into the right way of thinking cos life is justg etting in the way and im screwing it all up every time i say im gonna do it 100%.

so...a friend of dil does a boot camp and is a nutritionist (sp?) for a living and has given us a 14 day detox to do to try and give ourselves the kickstart and the boost we need.

starting today, for 14 days, the rules are:

no dairy
no sugars
no wheat
no caffeine
no processed food or anything with preservatives or additives.

if you cant make it yourself, grow it yourself or kill it and cook it yourself, you dont eat it.

so its basically 2 weeks of fruit, veg and meat. can only have olive oil and need to drink at least 2 litres of water a day, 3 if possible.

no calorie counting, no weighing, just eat until you feel comfortably full.

fruit juice is fine as long as its 100% juice so as I dont like plain water i have half and half with apple juice.

the theory behind it is that in years gone by when obesity didnt really exist, certainly not like it does today, people were healthier because they didnt have the processed crap that there is today. and if we cut out the processed rubbish it should make you feel better and give you a healthier mind and body...

have weighed myself and taken measurements of waist, hips, bust, under bust, each arm and each leg and will do the same 2 weeks today.

I go on my jollies in 3 weeks so want to be in better shape than i am now...worth a try. Wont ever not do ww but need a kickstart...

wish me luck!

Aww huge good luck hunni really hope it gives u the boost u need, i always find when u start eating really healthy u have so much more energy and feel clensed! Maybe this will give u the kickstart u need to return to discover because u did so well on that before its just about having that determined frame of mind. Life does get in the way sometimes but if u make it part of ur new life you can so do it! i believe in u and ur not crap xxxx

Back