Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

yeah I use my calc too but I keep this pinned up in the kitchen so I can just have a quick glance at it when I need it :D

Had someone ask me today what I have been eating cos they want some! they said the weight is dropping off me...feels VVVVV good!!! hehe

Good luck for WI :) x

Dinx said:
yeah I use my calc too but I keep this pinned up in the kitchen so I can just have a quick glance at it when I need it :D

Had someone ask me today what I have been eating cos they want some! they said the weight is dropping off me...feels VVVVV good!!! hehe

Amazing dinx! I bet you feel on top of the world:) it's so lovely when someone notices all your hard work:):) good luck for tomorrow hun! Xx

well thats a nuvver 1lb gawn forever!! happy with that :) makes it a total of 19lb now. Never thought I would ever be able to lose any so this is like HUGE for me.

Got a busy day today, its my sons birthday so taking the boys over to see him in his split shift, and hopefully go to a play centre for an hour or so and have some tea with him before he has to go back to work. As its Friday which means treat day im gonna have summat niiiiiiiiiiiiiice :)

will update later, hope everyone has a lully day!

[STRIKE]Breakfast -
2 boiled eggs 2.5
2 thins 3

Morning Snack -

snackajacks 1.5

Lunch -

tuna 2
salad 0
s.corn 0.5
mayo 1
wrap 2.5
yoghurt 1

Afternoon Snack -

thin and dairylea 2

Dinner -

Evening Snack -

Total for the day -16/26[/STRIKE]

scrapped today...ended up being diverted fro 30 mins ech way to get my son and go to the play centre...ended up not having time so we sat in bloody tescos car park in the pouring rain, singing happy birthday and opening his pressies lol....had to then take him back to work, by which time we were hank marvin! so we ended up getting a burger and chips!! took me about 7 points over...*slaps self* but there ya go...line is drawn ______________________________ and new day tomorrow..gonna be spot on all week now...bring it on Friday...gimme all ya got!!

Last edited:
Well done xx

Well Done!!! :D 1lb is brilliant!!

A big happy birthday to your son, how old is he?? Have a lovely dayyyy and treat yourself you deserve it x x x

Well Done!!! :D 1lb is brilliant!!

A big happy birthday to your son, how old is he?? Have a lovely dayyyy and treat yourself you deserve it x x x

thanks minimate...what about you? *taps fingers on desk* im waitinggggggggg hehe

my son is 19 today, hes gotta work but hoping to see him later. Ive never not seen him on his birthday, feels weird...

I think ill probably change my mind at the last minute and throw a ww meal in the micro when i get back...but ya never know hehe have a grrrrrrrrrrreat day missy :)

Big congrats dinx, getting closer to your goal every week! That's the way im going to think, every week will hopefully be a step in the right direction! Big happy birthday to your son,, enjoy your day Hun!!

Hehe, i've just updated my diary ;), and aww 19, hes a baba :) xxx

Enjoy ur day lovely x

Hey Dinx? How you doing hun? Congratulations on your weight loss this week :D bloody fab!! You are doing so well. Don't worry about the burger and chips, you deserve the treat and 7 points over is not much at all. Hope you have a lovely weekend xx

Hey Dinx? How you doing hun? Congratulations on your weight loss this week :D bloody fab!! You are doing so well. Don't worry about the burger and chips, you deserve the treat and 7 points over is not much at all. Hope you have a lovely weekend xx

im doing ok thanks :) having a few not-so-crappy days which is always nice...enjoying them while they last, never know when they will turn rotten again lol.
Ya know what, I havent had burger and chips for a coupl eof months and i thought i really missed them, but it wasnt as nice as it used to be. i felt bloated and a bit queazy afterwards, i gues my body just isnt used to the rubbish anymore. Ill stick to my harvester treat instead. its not really a treat as I eat it at home lots, but having someone do it for me is always good.

Breakfast -
Oss 2.5

Morning Snack -

nothing

Lunch -

chicken breast 3
jacket spud 3
salad (lettuce, cue, carrot, s.corn, little pasta, dressing) 3
roll 2
peas 1

Afternoon Snack -

Dinner -

curry 2
rice 3
stir fry 0
20g prawn crackers 2

Evening Snack -

100g fresh raspberries and strawberries chopped up 0.5
meringue crushed up over it 1
55g squirty cream mixed all through it 1
made into a deeeeeeeeelish eton mess type pud

Total for the day - 24/26

Last edited:
It's nice when u realise ur body is changing :D x

morning....I was hoping to sleep thru today and wake up tomorrow but it didnt work out like that...so im here...

I hate Father's Day...my dad died 4 years ago, and I still miss him so much its horrible. Shouldnt bother me that its just 1 day, but for some reason it does. I want to be able to go to the pub and buy him a pint and have a game of cards and a really good laugh like we always did. He was my best friend, a father figure to my son and he never got the chance to see the lil boys. He woulda loved them so much! Gonna have a roast, and might even crack open a bottle of wine and raise a glass to him...he is always sat on my shoulder so I know he can see me.

If you have a dad means that much to you...make sure you tell him not just today, but every day...

todays menu:

Breakfast -

mullerlight vanilla and dark choc yoghurt 1
peaches in sf jelly 0.5

Morning Snack -

none

Lunch -

roast:

chicken 2.5
roasties (potatoes and cuisine) 2.5
yorkie puddings 1.5
stuffing 1.5
peas 0.5
gravy 0.5

Afternoon Snack -

Dinner -

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 10.5/26

have a good day everyone :)

Last edited:
Big hugs!!!! X

Hope you're ok Dinx, big hugs!! Have a drink for him in his honour :). Take it easy xx

Ooo just seen you eton mess pudding, yumyum I love it xx

it was soooooo nice...friends came round for dinner, and have been doing ww since seeing how well dil and I are doing. so nice that people can see the effects and still have treats and nice things :) id be falling off the wagon daily if I couldnt have some nice things hehe

Back