Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

Ooo good luck for Thursday, I hope it goes really well and you don't have to wait too long :) xx

Good luck for thurs xx

Woo hoo well done dinx, 3 sizes is ace :) good luck for Thursday :)

grrrrrr somebody gimme a kick up the 'arris!!! :booboo:felt totally rubbish today, dunno whats come over me :raincloud:but I dont like it...i know im worrying about thursday, but ive gone right off track tonight :( had a salad with tuna for lunch, and just dived head 1st into a chinese :( was really yummy, and admittedly no where near as much as i used to have but even still...if I get a sts this week ill be lucky! I didnt have all my points yesterday and will try and not have many tomorrow to balance it out a bit but i feel like a norty schoolkid now!:whoopass: tried to be as sensible as poss, but still feel SO guilty which has p****d me off even more......ARGH!!!! :banghead:

Ahhh Dinx don't worry my sweet!! It sounds like you were sensible and you're doing soo well, I'm sure with your damage limitation you will be fine for weigh in!! Still only Tuesday. Chin up Chuck xxxx

Dinx, how far have you come already??? A blinking long way hunnie-a real inspiration! You are allowed a treat every so often, we would all go completely insane without a few. You didn't stuff yourself like you would have pre-WW (I know all too well about stuffing myself silly) and you had a treat. A well deserved treat at that. Cut back a point or 2 tomorrow and Thursday and weigh in will be fine hun, look at your last weigh in 3.5lb is a big loss. You are doing fabulous and you are fabulous, both outside and more importantly inside. You have helped so many of us here and are pretty much our rock. Big Hugs hunnie:) xxx

Last edited:
Dinxy pops dont worry :) you will be fine come Friday, you will have a good loss and some good news to tell us from your surgeon x x x

Very very well said Kim :)

i ate the most ridiculous amount of food at the weekend and I still lost 1lb. Don't feel bad, you have to have a treat every now and then otherwise we will go mad.

Breakfast -
Oss 2.5

Morning Snack -
nothing

Lunch -
salad 0
ww soup 1
melba toasts 1
mayo 1.5
strawbs 0.5
meringue 0.5
yog 1.5

Afternoon Snack -
thin and triangle 2
apple 0.5

Dinner -
chilli 2
rice 3
cheese 1

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 17/25

Feeling a bit down today..its ok, ill snap out of it...need to keep my mind busy and ill be fine. And looking at all the threads ive subscribed to will keep me busy for hours!! lol.
Enjoying the peace at home this afternoon, my son has taken lil legs swimming and dil is at work with bubba so im enjoying the tennis. My son wants to take me out for lunch tomorrow before I go to the hospital...so I think im gonna just write this week off lol. I will try and becareful, not really sure what they do at this restaurant, but its fine dining so will be teeeeeeeny portions anyway lol.
Anyway.... hope ya all ok and staying on track better than me this week!! Thanks for all your messages, you guys really help an ole whinger like me feel better lol. Have a good day :)

Good luck for tomorrow Dinx :) and enjoy your meal out lovely!! Sounds yummy xx

Good luck xx

Good Luck for today Dinx, hope all goes well for you :) Enjoy your meal out, i'm sure you will lose tomorrow, you lost 3lb last week so think positive x x

thanks......i really dont think ill lose this week...ive had a really bad week lol. i need to just go to bed and stay put for a week then I might be back on track. I want to have a sneak peek but wont, will wait til tomorrow. If I sts this week Ill run naked round the town centre...if I lose this week ill go naked for a week.....and if I gain this week ill hmmmmm ill...ill.....eat loads at the weekend, get bladdered and start again on monday.....deal!!!!
Today will go ok, just want this sodding hernia sorted, but dont wanna go into hossy lol...gawd im such a whinge-bag!!! I bet once its sorted ill lose at least 6 inches from my stomach!!
right i best get my arse into gear and do something productive before I go out.....have a good day :) and good luck for wi tomorrow!

Good luck and enjoy your meal :)

thanks......i really dont think ill lose this week...ive had a really bad week lol. i need to just go to bed and stay put for a week then I might be back on track. I want to have a sneak peek but wont, will wait til tomorrow. If I sts this week Ill run naked round the town centre...if I lose this week ill go naked for a week.....and if I gain this week ill hmmmmm ill...ill.....eat loads at the weekend, get bladdered and start again on monday.....deal!!!!
Today will go ok, just want this sodding hernia sorted, but dont wanna go into hossy lol...gawd im such a whinge-bag!!! I bet once its sorted ill lose at least 6 inches from my stomach!!
right i best get my arse into gear and do something productive before I go out.....have a good day :) and good luck for wi tomorrow!

You've put it in writing now so if you do STS then you will have to run round town, hope ya know that...haa :D you never know you might lose, be 110% today :) spk to you later xx

not staying on here for long as im hurting like hell :( walked much further than i should have earlier to get to the restaurant for lunch, then got sent on a wild goose chase round the hospital.
Didnt have brekkie and I wont be having tea tonight as im still full from lunch and had 2 drs poking and prodding my tummy i just wanna climb into bed!

lunch was lovely...had salt cod bandade with tempura cods cheek and parsley croquette, then pork fillet with fondant potato, bns and creamed cabbage, then had (yes yes i know its bad...) a slice of raspberry frangipan torte with cream...

little portions but i STILL feel full up! was nice to spend time with my boy aswell.

Just feeling really naff this week...feel fat(ter) and uglier than normal and all bloated and just YUK!

drs are gonna operate, probably early september so Ive got time to get myself back on track for it. They will try keyhole but ive had major surgery before so they said there might be toomuch scar tissue and might need to do open surgery but wont know til im on the table. At least I know its gonna happen!

Glad everything went ok Dinx!! Sounds like you've had a long long day, get your feet up with a cuppa. Your lunch sounds absolutely amazing, where did you go for it? Hope you're ok lovely xx

How did it go? Do u have to lose more to get op or is it just better? X

How did it go? Do u have to lose more to get op or is it just better? X

I dont need to lose more weight before they will operate, but for any op, the more weight you can lose the better isnt it. 1st available slot is early sept, unless there is a cancellation in the meantime.

Glad everything went ok Dinx!! Sounds like you've had a long long day, get your feet up with a cuppa. Your lunch sounds absolutely amazing, where did you go for it? Hope you're ok lovely xx

It was a VERY long day lol, Im still all hurty but got things to do today so need to get my A into gear. We went to a place called Pea Porridge in Bury St Edmunds, it has 2 rosettes and was just delish!!

so....wi this morning not QUITE as bad as i had feared, baring in mind ive not been able to go to the loo for about 3 days.....sorry TMI I know......the scales show me gaining 1 1/2 lbs so Im not too disappointed. Should have been more with the amount of crap ive shoved down my neck this week. SO...Im gonna have a good day today, Im cooking at the works bbq tomorrow but gonna go careful and not drink very much, then its a GOOD week for me so I can see a loss. There is only 1 reason why ive gained, and thats cos ive been a pig, and theres no point me looking for things toblame...its all my own fault. So, I need to sort my s*** out and get back on track.
Hope you girlies got good results today!

guess we all know what ive gotta do this weekend....i said id be good but i cant break a deal now can i :17729::beer8:

Back