Afternoon Snack -
cereal bar 1

Dinner -
ww beef in red wine 4.5
new potatoes 2.5
veg 0

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 17/25

hoping weigh in tomorrow shows a sts...im feeling mahoosive today, bloated and just :sigh2:. hope tomorrow will cheer me up a little...a sts will make my day lol

might have some cucumber and philly for a snack later...but will see.

good luck to all the friday girlies :) and to everyone else too of course :vibes:

Looks nice! Good luck for WI xx

morning minimates......

well after the most horrific week food wise...,where i spent about as much time waiting for the wagon to pick me up as i did eating crap food.....i lost 1/2lb!!! im totally happy with that!! was expecting a gain bog time!
totm hasnt helped me one bit, but there ya go...just shows that being good 90% of the time can help you when you are up against the food demons that other 10% of the time.
Gonna try and do well this week, havent got anything planned but ya never know!! I have to stop beating myself up over food, and learn to chill out a little. I must be doing something right so as long as I carry on this way then Ill be fine. I am in the 15s and havent been there for over 20 years...how the hell can i complain about that?!?!?!

have a fabaroony day and lookin forward to seeing how my other friday girlies got on :D

Well done!!! :clap: thats brilliant considering you thought you'd had a bad week!! :D

Well done Dinx!! Thats great considering you weren't expecting it!! :D

xx

woohoo well done dinx,I stayed the same grrr. I ran 12 miles this week and STS. I want to see the scales move lol

Goooo Dinxy!! Brilliant news on your loss! xx

Yay to half off and 15s :) u are awesome! Xx

Well done Dinx :D that is absoultely brilliant! You superstar! You are doing great and bet you're over the moon that you are the lighest in 20 years what an achievement. I totally agree with 90 good 10 not so good theory :D Have a lovely evening xxx

hi Dinx just got the chance to read your diary .....you have done fab...keep up the good work and enjoy your weekend x

Breakfast -
Oss 2.5

Morning Snack -
cookies 1.5

Lunch -
wrap 2.5
tuna 2
salad 0
corn 0.5
mayo 1.5
baked 1.5
yoghurt 1.5

Afternoon Snack -
cereal bar 1
cheese bites 1

Dinner -
curry 2
rice 3
wedges 3

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 23.5/25

dont normally point my dinner on weigh day but wondered how many points id had so there ya go.....gonna treat myself to an ice cream or something later :)

Yum yum scrummy yum :)

Dinx, i'm feeling sentimental tonight so, here ya go:hug99: thanks for all your support xxx

oh dear...you been on the lambrini??? lol thats why this site is so good...we are all there for each other...and nobody judges....ya welcome...anytime :D

Haha, not not touched a drop of anything, i've just had a red bull maybe thats sent me hyper, i've just posted the same on all my minimates walls haha, :)

oh....and i thought i was special!! lmao

Awww Nic :) we loves ya!

Enjoy ur ice-cream :) x

Breakfast -
none

Morning Snack -
cookies with my cuppa 1.5

Lunch -
stuffed mushrooms, jacket potato and pees, with salad and 2 small rolls at the harvester

allowing 13.5

Afternoon Snack -
none

Dinner -
loaded skin with chicken and light philly
veg

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 21.5/25

Looks good :) xx

Breakfast -
Oss 2.5

Morning Snack -
none

Lunch -
sausage and chips at the coast 14.5
small roll 2

Afternoon Snack -
none

Dinner -
light choices mince and potatoes 3
corn 0.5
asparagus and mushrooms 0

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 22.5/25

Hope you enjoyed your trip to the coast dinxy!!:) been raining all day with me, hope you got some sun hunnie! Xx

Back