Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

Well done on your FAB weight loss :D 5lbs in one wk...u must be so chuffed.

Im back again after what...4 weeks away - internet wasnt being nice lol kept crashing...had alot going on at home - kinda off track with diet....have lost 2lbs since i was last on - but 2lbs in 4 weeks aint much lol. So im now back...more focused than ever...got to get this weight off once and for all!!

Hope your well :) x

Yay Dinx!!! Well done on the fab loss!!!! Xx

Well done on your FAB weight loss :D 5lbs in one wk...u must be so chuffed.

Im back again after what...4 weeks away - internet wasnt being nice lol kept crashing...had alot going on at home - kinda off track with diet....have lost 2lbs since i was last on - but 2lbs in 4 weeks aint much lol. So im now back...more focused than ever...got to get this weight off once and for all!!

Hope your well :) x

thanks and welcome back...2lb loss when u havent been focussed and had stuff going on at home is a really good loss!! any loss is a loss :) you will soon have the rest off....we are all here to help if you need it :D

Morning gang hope we are all peachy today!!

Just had an awkward moment....autoglass were meant to be ringing between 9 and 11 to come fix a chip for me...jumped in the shower and missed an early call...just as i got out the shower the door went lol...theres me stood at the door in my towel...couldnt fix it grrrr but anyway, towel disaster avoided...a few months ago the towel wouldnt go round me.....does now :D

off to get my lil grandson a pet hamster today.... i think its more for his mummy tho tbh lol

gonna have a look for some clothes too, all mine are huge on me now...mustnt grumble tho eh!

have a good day...will update food later :)

Enjoy shopping mrs :) and I can't wait till the towel fits round me! Lol xx

Kat
Have ypu tried the new OSS?
Cranberry apple and raisen?
Just had some and thought of you with your OSS addiction lol

ive been having apple and blueberry, but i LOVE the raspberry and white choc one too. Golden syrup is still my fave though I think :)

Enjoy shopping mrs :) and I can't wait till the towel fits round me! Lol xx

I did enjoy shopping :) got a new pair of jeans...from the NORMAL section..for £16, with a belt...which means I can still wear my other stuff now I have a decent belt to keep them up lol. Im so used to paying a fortune for jeans, but these are lush...and THREE sizes smaller than I used to have :D

Got lil man his hamster too...Jayden wanted to call him cake...not sure why?!?! but we settled on Harry as the lady in the shop gave him and Daniel a teddy each called Harry the hamster lol.

Now about to scoff some chicken off the barby...and chill out for the afternoon.....heaven!!

Enjoy the chicken! And yay to normal 3 sizes smaller jeans!! Xx

Breakfast -
Oss 2.5

Morning Snack -

Lunch -
chicken 4
sausage 2
new potatoes 2
corn 0.5

Afternoon Snack -
cookies 1.5

Dinner -
loaded skins with chicken and onion in philly 8
peas 0.5
corn 0.5

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 21.5/25

Mmmm potato skins sound yummy!!! Xx

yea I love em too ..x

Hi gang.....

went to Norwich for a scout round the shops...didnt get myself anything but it was still nice to be out and ABLE to look in the "normal" shops! Not done that for years lol...felt a bit weird but its summat i could deffo get used to!

Had a hotdog off the wagon near the shops...he does the best hotdogs around! not greasy and all done on a griddle so less fat... but pointing it as 10 to be safe. worth every point but didnt fill me up really. Nice as a treat once in a while though :)

Totm has hit me and i just wanna eatttttttttttttttt......but stopping myself as much as poss, dont wanna go over points at all this week so that I can see a good result on Friday.

My son is home tonight for a couple of days, might have to help move a friend into their new flat tomorrow, so ill be eating while I drive no doubt, but will hopefully be prepared enough and will be fine.

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend....heres to a grrrrreat new week :D

Breakfast -
Oss 2.5

Morning Snack -

Lunch -
hot dog off the banger stop while out shopping
equvalent to about 3 sausages and a roll so
pointing it at 10 to be safe

Afternoon Snack -
crisps 1

Dinner -
fish 4.5
new potatoes 2
peas 1
corn 0.5
salad 0

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 21.5/25

Sounds like a lovely day Dinx :) Glad you enjoyed shopping! Hot dog yum yum, you're making me hungry lol! Take it easy xx

Sounds lovely! I want a hot dog now haha!! X

Hey Dinx. Hope you're having a good day. Have you been to Nursery much yet? I feel the hols are going to fly by lol! Your potatoe skins sound really nice, how did you make them? Or were they bought? xxxx

Hope ur ok poppet :) xx

Back