Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

Enjoy :) x

Howdie!! Hows it going? Hope you're ok and had a good week. Did you sneak peak today? Hope all is good xxxx

hiya...i think lil man has been messing with the scales....mine said i was 5lb up...nota chance..i know ive been naughty but not THAT naughty, and thats only since tuesday lol.....will try and get them sorted and do my normal wi on sunday. if it shows 5lb up then im gonna freak lol...

hiya...i think lil man has been messing with the scales....mine said i was 5lb up...nota chance..i know ive been naughty but not THAT naughty, and thats only since tuesday lol.....will try and get them sorted and do my normal wi on sunday. if it shows 5lb up then im gonna freak lol...

lol omg, looks like lil man has been faffing with your scales. I'm sure you won't have put that on. Give the scales a good kick and I'm sure on Sunday they will be working properly again lol. Hope you're good xxx

Good kick sounds like a plan! Silly scales!! X

not realyl sure whats goin on with my body...i DO know that all the junk ive scoffed this week has triggered my ibs big time....my scales showed a big gain the other day, but ive just put some jeans on and they are literally falling off me...so i must have lost inches even if not weight....bizarre! maybe the fact i spent most of yesterday on the loo has helped lol...sorry tmi i know!
I dont FEEL bigger or heavier...but i really should as ive been so rubbish this week...i dunno...bodies eh, who'd have em!!!

so my plan is...off shopping soon, gonna get a load of meals cooked up and in the freezer so its low point meals each night....gonna try n persuade dil to make a curry today for our x factor night instead of a ******...and from Monday I AM and i mean it...i really AM having 8 good weeks until xmas...i know fro a fact that ill pig out over xmas, thats what xmas is all about! but i am gonna lose weight before so that i can indulge over the festive period. I can do this...and I flippin-well will!!!!

gawd dont i go on!!

ANyway..off shoppin...so have a good day all :)

New batteries for the scales me thinks dinxy :) you wouldnt have put that much weight on since tuesday! :) you can and will lose weight before christmas! how much dya wanna lose before then?? have a lovely day x x x x

New batteries for the scales me thinks dinxy :) you wouldnt have put that much weight on since tuesday! :) you can and will lose weight before christmas! how much dya wanna lose before then?? have a lovely day x x x x

i would like to get another stone off...but ive always said im happy with 1lb a week cos i dont exercise...i just really dont want to gain so even 1/2 lb each week would be good...i just need to stay in the zone and stop being a pig lol :)

Yay Dinxy :) You can do it!! We both can. I love eating around Christmas too, love all the festive food yumm. So we can do it, bet we can both get at least half a stone on, no probs. Enjoy your x factor night, with chinese or curry :) both sound yummy!! xx

well 2 1/2 lb on this week...surprised its not more....normally have sunday as a treat day...think NOT this week lol...back on the wagon as of today! Gonna get that 2 1/2 off this week... my arse is well and truly kicked.

Ahh that's not too bad Dinx. You will well and truly have that off by next Sunday :) You should have a little treat. Have a good day, we can do this!! xx

It's a new week ;) go Dinxy x

Hi Dinx! Hope you're ok today and feeling back in the zone :) I reckon this half term will fly by and it will soon be Christmas, we can look forward to those yummy treats :) xxxxx

Breakfast -
Oss 2.5

Morning Snack -
cereal bar 1.5

Lunch -
soup 1
ww rigatoni meal thingy ( quite nice actually) 4.5
yoghurt 1

Afternoon Snack -
ff 1
slice bread 1.5
triangle 0.5

Dinner -
chilli 2
rice 3
wedges 3
cheese 1.5

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 23/25

well back at it today....having the time to write everything down helps me loads...
totm has hit tho so hoping it doesnt make me dive into choccy...i feel motivated so should be ok.
hope everyone is doing great :)

feeling proper bleugh today :( not going in to nursery...might just go back to bed!

Been doin ok this week....i keep everything written down on a paper tracker, but didnt have time to post it last night...so basically i had my normal oss, then had a ww meal for lunch with yoghurt, peaches and strawbs... chicken and savoury cous cous for dinner...and a few snacks that took me to 23/25

not sure what im gonna have today, had my brekkie and will have a light lunch, maybe some fish for dinner...will update later.

Anyone getting festive yet? Im really looking forward to xmas this year, the lil men will make it so magical...cant wait!!!

Morning Dinx,

Hope you feel better soon. I'm doing this with a cold at the moment and just want to PIG RIGHT OUT.

Keep up the positivity.

As for festive. I want to run away from it all this year, both of our families want to see us and without any transport we can only see one side. let the arguements commence ;-)

thanks...crap isnt it! Ive been sat ehre this morning literally shouting at myself, out loud, to NOT go to the cupboards! if my neighbours could see me...lol

Im determined to wait til lunchtime but i just want to pick!

Ahhh i feel your pain re xmas rows...luckily I dont have that problem anymore, but thats only because ive moved away and have no contact with my "family" any more lol...bit extreme i know....best of luck and feel better soon :)

i'm currently in work and i can hear the vending machine screaming my name! NO NO NO NO :)

Now now girls lets be good :) I am sooo looking forward to christmas, i am such a big kid at heart at the best of times so you can imagine what i'm like over the festive season! excited.com ALL the time! and i'm always sooo gutted when its over! I made my present list today! least i know what i'm getting everyone, just have to buy it all now!

Dinx, define 'blergh', are you not feeling okay hun? xxx

Back