Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

Hope u sleep well tonight xx

Well done Dinx, you did better than I would have! xx

Hope today has been a great day foodwise :)

not been bad today...cooked lots of meals and froze them in portions, all pointed (!!) so had sweet chilli chicken tonight...really handy cos all i have to do is either veg, pasta or rice when we get in from nursery.

Ill be honest...im rubber-ducked....been filling in at nursery and its wiped me out. Im used to being able to do as I please and go home when Ive had enough....bloody stupid body grrrr!

Got tomorrow off and then I think (hope) we have the staffing situ under control so I can go back to the office where I belong lol. Will prolly take me a month to catch up!

Anyhooooo its all good, just need to get more than 5 hours sleep and ill be right as rain!

so food today....
Breakfast -
Oss 2.5

Morning Snack -
grapes 1
cereal bar 1.5

Lunch -
hotpot & jacket 6.5
yoghurt 1

Afternoon Snack -
french fries 1

Dinner -
sweet chilli chicken 4
rice 3
prawn crackers 2

Evening Snack -

Total for the day - 22.5/25

Hope today has been a groovy day for ya!!!

Ahh Dinx hope you're ok. Take it easy and have a good lie in tomorrow hun!! Get your feet up. Well done food wise, you're doing ace. Yumm chicken sounds good tonight :) xxxxx

Enjoy a nice chillax :) x

eeeeeeeeeeeek........ive just got myself a next account....

i know you might be thinking..."yeah and?!?!" but its MASSIVE for me.... i have NEVER bought anything from next...only ever dreamt of it as i LOVE their stuff....oh deary me...scary stuff...but woooohoooo too lol...excited much!!

get shopping :D enjoy xxx

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Next :D x

well scales showed a sts when i did a sneaky peek this morning...hoping it will show a loss on Sunday but really dont care at the mo...i feel like crap, full of bloody lergy and feel like im about 90 :( strugglin to move, i feel cold to my bones and have the heating on so high its uncomfortable for the others. just feeling really rubbish and its just the start of the colder months...how the hell am i gonna get thru the winter if im like this already ARGH!!!!!!

on a plus side....my clothes from next came today and they alllllll fit!!! just need to choose which bits to keep and which bits to send back....or just keep the lot!!! :D gonna show dil when she gets home and she can tell me if I look daft or not. Chuffed to bits though...NEVER worn next before...and a couple of the tops are a bit big!! just need to feel well enough to strut my stuff in my new clobber lol....(well wander round tescos probably) i really do live the high life!!

awww I hope you feel better soon.

Yay to next clothes and some being too big :) I love it when that happens.

Well i'm like you today, I have a date with ASDA tonight, whoop!

xxx

Hope u feel better! I vote "keep the lot" :D xx

morning minimates!

feeling positively crap today grrrr not fair :( gotta go shopping...so will go for some lunch while we are out, pointless probably as i wont be able to taste anything..but then it also means i wont bother to order pud or anything lol.

got my jeans on :D:D:D sending some of the bits back but will be getting some more to replace them :D im such a fussy cow...well no, im not really, just never really had a style, its always been make do with what fits, so now I can choose it feels kinda strange...good strange tho :D

I bought some knee high boots a few yrs ago and they were so tight round my calves I could harldy walk lol..so they sat in my wardrobe....til today! they are really loose and just lush! cost me a fortune so didnt want to bin them...and now I can wear them!

Im loving this... im not gonna be a fat frumpy lump any more, im gonna be stylish, and hold my head up high...and like ME. Funny what a bloody next account does innit lol....wait til I get into h&m!!!!

hope everyone has a fab weekend :D

Hey hun :) Hope you're ok? Oh no so sorry you're feeling poorly. When you get back from shopping put your feet up and take it easy! Sounds rubbish :( Wa hooo for next shopping though, bet you're thrilled to bits. Don't buy too many clothes though... you'll be even skinnier soon :) What did you end up buying? Good luck for wi tomorrow. Feel better xxxxx

Woop wooooooooooooop yay for the boots u foxy thing you! bet u look brilliant in them and ur new jeans!! x x x

Yay for the kinky boots :) check u out!!!! Xx

sts this week...happy with that....still feeling rough as.... need to venture into town but thats my lot for today I think. Could sleep for a month and just wanna curl up into a ball. Never mind...Im used to it now.
havent tracked food for a couple of days but not cos ive been bad. dunno whats on the menu today, gonna get a load of meals cooked up for the week so could be anything!
Have a good Sunday everyone :)

Back