Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

Hope u feel better soon! Well done for STS x

Well done for sts hun! Hope you feel better soon, get some good rest xx

gawd im STILL feelin proper crappy :( sick of feelin sick! Had grandson #2 at home with me all day today, we had a pj day...hes full of the lergy too :( id be a million times more poorly if it meant he wasnt!!

OMG sat here watching Im A Celeb....gagging my head off!!

my food for today......

Breakfast -
Oss 2.5

Morning Snack -

Lunch -
mince & pots 3
fruit 1
yoghurt 1
mini aero 1
ff 1

Afternoon Snack -
ww cookies 1.5

Dinner -
pasta 4
bolognese sauce 1.5
cheese 1.5

Evening Snack -
wrap 2.5
ham 0.5
ff 1

Total for the day - 22/25

Boo to feeling poorly still :(

big flipping YAY to new boots (technically) love fitting into old things i've kept. I have a pair or ridiculously expensive boots that I refuse to through away because they are tight on the leg, looking forward to the same happening to me.

I'm a fellow STS this week.

xx

Dinxy doodlesss, i really hope ur feeling better and getting over ur cold?? thanks for giving it me though! i woke up with a sore throat this morning...lol x x x

Im feeling a bit more human today, but been running round like a headless chicken trying to catch up on stuff I should have done while I was poorly....but sp showed 1/5 lb loss, hoping it will be 1 lb by sunday.
Got lots of xmassy events coming up so gonna do my best but enjoy the festivities as well.

Been making my xmas cards ready to sell, which helps me keep my hands busy and mind off grub :D

DIL had a photo shoot done of the boys a couple of weeks ago...got the prints back this week..they are A MAAAAAAAZING!!!!! will put them on here but promised i would wait til xmas as she has done lots of gifts with them....I know Im biased but they are beautiful kids....absolutely stunning!

Been keeping on track as much as poss this week...but tripped over choccy a couple of times OOOPS!

Glad you're feeling a bit better hun!! Take it easy and don't do too much running around. I also have it big time, so happy it's the weekend, feel crap!! Well done for keeping on track whilst you're poorly, sure it will be more by Sunday :) Take care xxxxx

Hope you're feeling better today dinxy xxxx

hi all....

god i feel totally bloody rotten :( the fluey thing has gone but i had a total nightmare yesterday :(

the plan....

go to toys r us in the morning, get chrimbo pressies for the boys...
tesco at lunch time, get something for lunch there and get the shopping done...
home to cook up lots of meals and relax watching the x factor.

didnt take my scooter as i knew we would have lots of things in the boot of the car, and i was feeling ok to stroll round the 2 shops....

sounds like a great saturday!!

what really happened....

got to toys r us which is on a massive interchange in ipswich...one whole side of the dual carriageway was shut as there had been a fuel spill in an accident...
this meant the interchange was bumper to bumper and cars were being diverted...
got to toys r us as we wouldnt have got home then anyway...so carried on and got to the car park which was in gridlock...took about 40 mins to be able to park!
though ok gonna be here for a little while so make the most of it and stroll slowwwwwwwwly to take the extra time....
knackered.com when we got out...and the car was still chocca, with ppl we had seen when we went in still sat there...sleeping in their cars lol....some had been tehre 2 1/2 hours!
toys r us is near mothercare, and burger king....but you have to climb up some really steep and not very safe looking stairs to get to that level....had to do it cos we woulda been sat in the car with a 2 yr old and a baby if not...
ended up getting someone to help dil carry baby in the buggy up the stairs and i walked up with lil man *helping* me lol...
we ended up getting out of the car park after eating crap and getting more and more stressy and hurty....at 4.15 ffs!!!

didnt go food shopping, came home and raided whatever we had left in the cupboards....
apart from getting loads of goodies for the boys...the day was a disaster :(
they have gone shopping this morning and im stuck here cos it took me 25 bloody minutes just to get down the stairs :( im in agony and feel like ive been hit by a train ARGH!!!!

so...after all that...wi today was a sts again...i guess im maintaining LMFAO!

Ive lost my mojo and just cant be arsed with anything. stick to points alllll day at nursery then hurt and stress and feeling like crap makes me just pick...not loads like i used to but still picking at crap when i aint hungry or dont NEED to ....just keep doing it.

im really struggling at the mo and not sure what im gonna do about it. I need the plan to keep me focussed and i KNOW it works...its just ME that keeps messing up. Im getting far too complacent and life takes over...im not used to having a life so its all a bit strange. Ill try again this week...not gonna have a treat today so back to giving it my best again.....hopefully a little loss will come of it by next weekend.

anyway....ramble over for now.....if you've managed to stay awake long enough to read this then thanks :)

Omg Dinx :eek: that sounds like a total nightmare!! You poor thing, what worse could happen on a Saturday. The Christmas shopping madness has already started. I would be screaming bloody murder. Take it easy this week and put your feet up, you don't want to make yourself feel any worse. Or Miss Furniss is going to give you a telling off ;) Well done for sts this week. Ahh you've took the words right out of my mouth, think we're in the same boat at the mo. We can do this for sure, even if it does take a while.. slow and steady wins the race. You are totally in control, like you said your eating habits have changed 100% and look at all the weight you've lost, amazing. Just try and chill a bit and you'll be just fine. All these Christmasy treats are creeping around and it is tough. Hope you're ok and recovering from the trauma of yesterday eek. Feel better soon xxx

Hugs! Cx

Dinx! Girls! everyone! WE CAN DO THISSSSSS :D

Mind over matter!!

That is all! xxxxx

yeah i like that theory...mind over matter... choccy? i dont MIND if i do! it doesnt MATTER......think im doing something wrong hmmmmmmmm lol

hope ur feeling better missy!

food today has been better but im gonna be honest...im STARVIN!!!!
2.5 for brekkie
6.5 lunch
3 pm snack
6.5 dinner.....

18.5/25 hmmmm i can have something else!!!!!
too knackered to bother at the mo...might have pitta bread n humous later

Hahaha dinx :p, dont think i meant that but that is a good theory! xxx

Lol Dinx :) I like your theory!! Hehe. Hope you're feeling better hun xxx

hi all...

just to say im still around...still pointing and tracking...still trying to stay focussed...but not around as much as normal....busy busy at nursery and as soon as dinner is out the way at night im making my cards...got lots of orders so need to get them done. Made a load at the weekend and ONE person bought the lot! been to restock today so need to get cracking. I do keep popping on when I get a few minutes, you lot on here really help keep me going...

looking forward to a sp on Friday...will be watching to see how well we all do :D

Back