Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

ive been using an app on my phone to track my food each day but cant copy it to the forum...bit of a bugger...if anyone knows how i can do it id appreciate it :) its ww diary on android and its the old style not pp

until I can figure it out ill just have to give a rough list as im not on my computer hardly right now

Ooo I've been looking for a discover ww diary on my android, but couldn't seem to find one. I will have to have another look, as that'd be ace. Hope you're doing good xxx

Its ok once you set it up how you want it and i use it all the time now just wish i could post my food to here from it...ill have to keep trying. Im good thanks...feeling positive this week...feeling hungry though but that's cos I've cut portion sizes down so gotta just get over it lol...hope you are doing good too! I wanna have a sp but ill wait til Friday hehe. One thing about the app is it has a scanner but the developer needs to tweek it. Will be fab when its working cos it will put the points in for you :)

Its ok once you set it up how you want it and i use it all the time now just wish i could post my food to here from it...ill have to keep trying. Im good thanks...feeling positive this week...feeling hungry though but that's cos I've cut portion sizes down so gotta just get over it lol...hope you are doing good too! I wanna have a sp but ill wait til Friday hehe. One thing about the app is it has a scanner but the developer needs to tweek it. Will be fab when its working cos it will put the points in for you :)

Aww i want this app but they only do PP on blackberry :( and i really want to have a sp too but gonna save it until WI in day only one more day left to wait hehe! Your doing great xxx

Hmmm try searching for wwdiary im sure i read that it was used on bb too... Might be wrong tho.

I feel really positive at the mo...loving the heinz pasta pouches too... Filling and not bad on points.

Today i have had oss 2.5,

cheese and tomato pouch 4,
3 crispbakes 1.5,
Flora light 0.5,
Shape zero 1
Mandarines 0.5,
Ww cookies 1.5,

Walkers baked 1.5,
Highlight choc drink 0.5

Homemade chilli 1.5
Rice 3
Tortilla wrap 2

20/25

Gonna have some celery cucumber and dip and thats me.....

Evening lovelies :)

Feeling knackered tonight so just chilling watching the soaps and making my cards.

Had another good day food wise...

Oss 2.5

Heinz pasta pouch 4
3 crispbakes with flora light 2
Turkey 0.5
Baked 1.5
3 pk go ahead slices 2.5

Chicken breast 2.5
Chasseur sauce 1.5
Mash with leeks & flora light 3
Veg 0

20/25

Will have celery and cucumber with tzatziki later...yum!

Sp in the morning...gl to all the Friday girlies :-D

Yummmm tzatski, if that's how it's spelt lol. Enjoy!! Good luck for sp tomorrow, you will have done fab xxxxx

Thanks ladies :) you too...but i think we will all have good results this week.

Didn't have dip tonight had a cuppa an some cookies in bed while watching the z listers go in the bb house ;-)

well 1st sp of the year has shown 2.5lb loss :D

Hoping it will stay that way til Sunday.

Lookin forward to seeing the Friday girls' results :D

My oh my dinxy that is a fantastic result , hoping it stays that way for sunday wooo x x x x

Flippin eck im stufffffffed!

Just has chicken fajitas and homemade wedges for dinner...lush.com

Got no energy atm...my body won't do what my brain tells it... Frustrating big time after being well for a while.

Anyway today food has left me with 1 point for tonight but i probably won't bother. I want an early night but id just lay there awake til my normal stupid o'clock so im gonna try and do some cards. Chilling at home tomorrow then my son is home Sunday so its shopping and a family harvester lunch hopefully celebrating at least a 2lb loss.

Have a good night folks!

God it took so long to type this damn stupid head and hands...thank god for autocorrect lol

Yayy well done Dinx, that's fab and I bet you'll have even more off by Sunday. Hope you feel better soon, have a nice chilled out weekend. I lovee the pasta pouches too, so good for points! I'm glad you're enjoying the app I will have a look for it again. Would be ace if you could post it on here. Have a lovely weekend xxxxx

Good luck for Weigh In tomorrow :) x

Morning minimates....

Lost 2.5lb this week...very happy with that!

Here's to another good week :D

Yayyy well done Dinx that's fantastic :-D you superstar!! Here's to another good week. Enjoy your day and harvester yum :) xxxx

Angelxx2010 said:
Yayyy well done Dinx that's fantastic :-D you superstar!! Here's to another good week. Enjoy your day and harvester yum :) xxxx

Thank you :)

Didn't go to harvester in the end...went for a wander round town and had a spud in debenhams. Dil is making a chicken and bacon philly bake and veggies for dinner.

Not pointing as its Sunday but will be below my allowance so its ok.

Bring on week 2 :-D

Excellent news woohooooo, well done :) Bring on week twooo xx

Well done on your loss :D Heres to week 2 :) xx

Nicola87 said:
Excellent news woohooooo, well done :) Bring on week twooo xx

Thanks nicnac :-D kept well in points yesterday but then fell onto a pile of crumpets last night so went over by a couple :-/ ... Couldn't help singing "get down with the trumpets" lol

Back