Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

Dinx made my day when she told me this too about eggs :-D I could live off them. How are you doing Dinx? Hope the hunger has subsided, I was also starving marving last night too :) Hope you're good xxxxx

hi all...quickie tonight cos im rubber ducked! long story short...jayden (eldest grandson) threw his guts up allll over the kitchen floor as they were about to leave for nursery this morning...meant anna (dil) had to stay home with him as I really dont do vomit very well, and he wanted mummy, so I ended up coving for anna at nursery...3 under 2's for the day...needless to say im knackered...gonna wipe me out for a couple of days but made me feel usefull...and i couldnt have 3 babies turn up with nobody to look after them. so anyway...i stuck to points today...until anna cooked pancakes!!!! lol...

off to bed as soon as my leccy blanket has warmed up...

So chuffed about the eggs thanks dinx! Even made myself and omelette cause I could lol!!

Aww your poor grandson hope he's ok! Lots of nasty bugs around at the moment its horrible for the kiddies thou! Super dinx saved the day bet your nackered! Electric blanket super jealous :-( xx

having a body ,alfunction at the mo...normal service will resume as soon as im feeling better,,,,,

Dinx said:
having a body ,alfunction at the mo...normal service will resume as soon as im feeling better,,,,,

Hope you feel better soon Dinx x x

Oh no hope you feel better soon Dinx xxxxx

Oooh darling hope ur better soon :( Dya think maybe the nursery cover taken it out of u? xx

Ive been sooo poorly :( it totally wiped me out and totm on top of that has just about finished me off. I've not pointed the last 2 days so who knows what sunday will bring but I just want to feel better.... off to sleep now good luck for wi tomorrow girls...I'm gonna wait til sunday as I feel like a beached whale right now...night night

Aww Dinx really hope your feeling better soon and can enjoy your weekend pesky totm dosnt help :-( x

hey all...feeling a little more human now, just cant stop feeling dog tired :(

i did have a sp yesterday in the end, showed me sts but had family round last night for curry and chilli so dont knw what tomorrow will show. off to a birthday party tonight...dont wanna go but feel i ought to but not planning on stayiong long...just need my bed...will post loss/gain tomorrow

Hey Dinx Hlad you're feeling a little bit more human now, bless you! Sounds awful, you take it easy and have a nice time tonight, get you're feet up there. Good luck for tomorrow, sure you'll do fab, you are great at this xxx

1lb on....not surprised...hope to have a better week this week..my lil jayden is 3 this week so more party food and cake grrrrr lol

Ah that's not bad at all Dinx, good seeing that you've not been well and had lots going on! AH Happy Birthday to your ickle one :) Enjoy yourself and have some cake this week xx

Oooh poop :( I'm sure it will come off next week :) Hope ur feeling even more human? x x x

Thanks girls the whole house had had the lergy at some point the last week..just knocks me sideways and for whatever reason it's taken me longer to get back on my feet.
The weight will come off...my clothes are still loose so I'm ok. Trouble us when I'm having an m e episode I need more energy...meaning more points...but I'll get there. Can do anything cos I've got my minimates to keep me going :)

Oh and don't know if anyone is interested but saw the 30 day shred in tesco for a fiver today... Bargain?

Aw dinx i think a 1pm gain is good going if you haven't felt well I usually eat my cupboards bare when I'm feeling under the weather sure your have a great loss next week! Hope your feeling a little better now! Aww and happy birthday too the LO such a lovely age :) ooh cake please share hehe :-D xx

Fairly good day points wise today...got a few left so having a cuppa and rich tea biscuits.
Mad day tomorrow sorting admin then weds we are taking the boys to the zoo. Thursday is jayden's birthday but got a pre ofsted visit at nursery so gonna be another mad one then friday I think dil's family will be round to see lil man. I'm gonna be so worn out by the weekend...worth it though. Love my tribe heaps

Back