Dipsy's Diary

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dipsy, 23 February 2009 Social URL.

1. dipsy

dipsy New Member

I start CD tomorrow and im looking forward to it, i was on the diet about 3 years ago and lost 3 stone in 2 months but old habits set in and I put all the weight back on plus more. I am 22st2lbs and struggling to do the easiest things in life so this really is make or break, Im 21yr old, I have a fantastic husband and need to do this for our future.

We would like a baby asap but need to lose some weight for it to happen, at the moment i dont ovulate so hoping the weight loss will help that!

Bring on tomorrow!!:p
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Oinkstop

Oinkstop Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge USA
    Hi Dipsy, welcome aboard. I think you'll find this group to be very supportive and kind.
  4. dipsy

dipsy New Member

I made a porridge this morning and all i can say is im glad i only bought 3 as i wont be eating them! Made me gag, so I had choc tetra which was pleasant enough. Lunch will be the same i think, im having tummy rumbles already!!

We can do it!
    Dipsy x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.