Diray of a restarter!

yummy mummy

Silver Member
Hi all i just want to say how great this site is for all of the new comers, i started using this site last year when i first introduced myself to CD! it did only last 2weeks but im back, and im back because it works and the people on here are fab!
Ive got more weight to lose this time and need all the encouragement i can get (hence why im back here begging) lol.

im going on holiday with my blokes family in august and want to get the most of my 4stone off by then! with your help i know i can do it. the peoblem is today was my first day and i didnt realise how discusting the sachets taste, i didnt have no breakfast but had mint choc for luch and tryed a veggie soup for dinner but ended up throwing it away as it was making me gag!
i no im probably going on a bit but i need to do this for my son as well as myself and i know that you will all be there for me along the way as i will be there for you.

thanks for reading this essay lol and ill see you all around, good luck to all x x x x:)

oh i hope so!!

ok day 2 was the worst i was so tempted to quit, i was hungry and crying over the pasta bake i was making for the baby and my fella, sad i know but just couldnt help it i wanted food,
I had a really early night plus a bath and everything else to take my mind off of it but my belly wouldnt stop growling, hopfully day 3 will be alot better x x

Good luck Yummy mummy I am on day 1 too and have only got 2 weeks till I go on holiday so I really need to have at least 2 weeks on it this time, most I have ever done before is 10 day sbut at the moment I feel quite optimistic.

I made my ticker for weight loss but can't work out how to get it up - can anyone help me please :)

Hi all i just want to say how great this site is for all of the new comers, i started using this site last year when i first introduced myself to CD! it did only last 2weeks but im back, and im back because it works and the people on here are fab!
Ive got more weight to lose this time and need all the encouragement i can get (hence why im back here begging) lol.

im going on holiday with my blokes family in august and want to get the most of my 4stone off by then! with your help i know i can do it. the peoblem is today was my first day and i didnt realise how discusting the sachets taste, i didnt have no breakfast but had mint choc for luch and tryed a veggie soup for dinner but ended up throwing it away as it was making me gag!
i no im probably going on a bit but i need to do this for my son as well as myself and i know that you will all be there for me along the way as i will be there for you.

thanks for reading this essay lol and ill see you all around, good luck to all x x x x:)

Have you tried the tetra's? there alot nice that the sachets :)

Good luck Yummy mummy I am on day 1 too and have only got 2 weeks till I go on holiday so I really need to have at least 2 weeks on it this time, most I have ever done before is 10 day sbut at the moment I feel quite optimistic.

I made my ticker for weight loss but can't work out how to get it up - can anyone help me please :)

check out this link :) http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

well day 3 over with, dont want to jinx it but found it so easy even cooking fish fingers, sausages and cheesy mash with beans, i did smell it but thats as far as i got. also had a chicken and mushroon soup and not bad atal. so if i can carry on like this ill be fine fine fine! looking forward to my engagement do now 2nd August so defo got something to look forward to, to get the weight off then 2 weeks after got holiday with O/H family.
I did buy scales today shouldnt of really but did, gonna keep track of my weight loss every 2 days i think just to keep me going coz i dont think ive lost anything so far x x x x

Back